Top Posters In This Topic

• lazeeboy

• wileycoyote

• chavy

• Pink Mist

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A Summary: :o:D:D

Once upon a hill a man with a clueless idea for a som tam recipe, took out his cleaver and his pocketknife,cigar,and,contemplated his task.His wife asked,why is your brow so furrowed? He laughed, and spat in the face of a passing katoey, who licked her lips, burped and said mmmm! so good, tastes like squid!! He said "When are you available as my goat?" and died suddenly.

Meanwhile, the squid salesman from Pattaya, went to beach, wiped his back side on a plank, and sold it to a pervert policeman and his mia noy who cheated on him with a GoGo dancer who had a simple plan.

What on earth is this story of sordid sex getting you going? Or is it just me that thinks this story is getting on the nerves of the mods who are regrettfully, impotent.

Anyway, the man, and his wife, and pet buffalo, decided to walk to the city and join a neighborhood watch scheme. The buffalo was designated to be a sacrifice, to bring good luck.Sadly, he fell into a pile of som tum.

Coincidentally, the local fortune teller, and her scabby cat were on hand to pull him away from the bloody lottery numbers.

B*tch ruined me for a minute, but then I remembered the katoey with big boobies, no teeth and very large furry eyebrows. "Right" he said, your gonna take it up the beachroad in Pattaya, all the way to the biggest, hairiest,smelliest backpacker and drop it inside his minging, and ask her...Why in God's heaven did you say you loved me when we both know I am a butterfly, and I assume you are katoey. :D:D:D