Top brass police gather in Hua Hin as final suspect apologises for brutal attack

rooster59

I ceainly hope the 2 Welsh offenders get charged too, the woman for assaulting the Thai guy and her husband for also throwing a punch first. They are the ones that instigated the violence so they shouldn't be let off just because they lost the fight they started.

So would you kick a 60 something year old woman in the head if she offended you or assaulted you?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All praise the RTP for protecting the countries bottom line.

"tourist organisations and business leaders presented floral tributes to thank the police for their work on the case". On top of making a big noise about finding the culprits that released the video to the public, they really do seem to be going out of their way to take the piss on this one.

And amazingly no one in Thailand understands how this all looks from the outside.

All praise the RTP for protecting the countries bottom line.

"tourist organisations and business leaders presented floral tributes to thank the police for their work on the case". On top of making a big noise about finding the culprits that released the video to the public, they really do seem to be going out of their way to take the piss on this one.

And amazingly no one in Thailand understands how this all looks from the outside.

More nails in Thailands coffin as a tourist destination, surprising that foreigner still want to travel here.

I ceainly hope the 2 Welsh offenders get charged too, the woman for assaulting the Thai guy and her husband for also throwing a punch first. They are the ones that instigated the violence so they shouldn't be let off just because they lost the fight they started.

So would you kick a 60 something year old woman in the head if she offended you or assaulted you?

Always some idiots on TV who blaming the victims. Get use to it.

"He told Wuthi that it happened because they were drunk. "

Try again. I have been drunk many times in my life and never ever was involved in beatings. It happened because they are psychopathic violent losers who figured no punishment would happen for their night of fun.

10 years in Thai prison might give him time to come up with real reason, not lame excuse. Slim chance of that.

The family claimed that they were not drunk. Yet Mother threw the first punch to the face of a Thai. Later son held that man's arms behind his back while dad punched him again in the face. These were the violent events that led to the even more violent retribution from the Thais. Who are the "psychopathic violent losers" in all of this? All of them are to blame.

Unfortunately the video evidence of the above violence perpetrated by the instigators (the family) has been edited out of the foreign news. Why is that? And why is it that posters on TV who have seen the full video persist in making out that the family were innocent victims? I see racism and it is sickening.

If you watch the video the British tourists were in fight mode , the whole family starting punching Thais in their face, I mean which normal person on holiday does that ? They were lucky they were not killed. No excuses to the Thai thugs of course but the foreigners asked for it , they must have been drunk all of them.

My Thai friends really believe this.

They said to me last night "These guys were on tv, gave a Wai and apologised, saying they were drunk. All is ok now"

I asked if they really meant that. They replied yes of course. Thais accept their apology.

I really can't believe Thai mentality.

You must have some real fine Thai friends. Mine say these thugs are criminals and need to be jailed.

please continue here:

Police not behind video attack leak - incident a "nightmare" for the country, says PM office

HUA HIN:-- Hua Hin police have moved quickly to deny online speculation they were behind the leaking of the clip showing the beating of the British tourists in the town over Songkran.

Full story: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/914216-police-not-behind-video-attack-leak-incident-a-nightmare-for-the-country-says-pm-office/

//CLOSED//

/Admin

Archived