How To Know If A Thai Gf Use You For Money..?

bob1900

Hello all,

I am a 48 yr german and have currently a thai gf of 26. I meet her a few months ago on msn and visited her some times in bkk. She says she loves me and she want to marry me. How can i know if she really loves me ? Anybody has experience with this ?

Thanks,

Bob

A wise Thai lady told me many years ago, when I found out a girl I had only known for two weeks was willing to marry me, that Thai girls marry for many different reasons - but love is not always on the top of the list. Security comes up high on the list, family support, bad experiences with Thai gentlemen and many more. Just give it time and see if she drops any surprises - such as one called 'the sick buffalo syndrome'. Other symptoms, stopping at a gold shop at every other soi. :o

Barring my bad sense of humour from above, to me, love is not what she says but what she does. Look for the small things, her consideration of your finances, her doing things for you spontaneously and other things. How well do you two communicate is important also. You will probably receive as many different answers here as there are posters.

These are the rules I follow...

For the first 6 months dont give her any large handouts, keep track of how much cash you have given / spent directly on presents... DO NOT give in total per month more than half what she would earn in 1 month...

Use a base salary rate of 10'000 baht for students/normal girlys, etc unless u know they earn more than that... So call it 5'000 spread through out the month, continue like this for 6 months and if shes still with you without being a moody cvnt then you maybe have a good un who actually likes u :o

If she gradually becomes a biatch, starts demanding money for sick buffalos, mothers cancer, says she needs to get another job because she doesnt have enough money and therefore cannot see you anymore as she will be to busy working. Half the 5'000 and see how long she hangs around. @ least you have had a 150 baht a day cheap whore for said amount of time :D

• Like 1

" How To Know If A Thai Gf Use You For Money..?"

Good question... a very good question.

There are only two possible outcomes.

1. She is, and you won't realise it until it is too late.

2. She isn't and you will live happily every after.

Tell tale signs..... do you take turns to pay for the noodles, or is it heavily weighted on one side?

//edit/spelling

Edited by Thaddeus
  • Like 1

For the first 6 months dont give her any large handouts, keep track of how much cash you have given / spent directly on presents... DO NOT give in total per month more than half what she would earn in 1 month...

Use a base salary rate of 10'000 baht for students/normal girlys, etc unless u know they earn more than that... So call it 5'000 spread through out the month, continue like this for 6 months and if shes still with you without being a moody cvnt then you maybe have a good un who actually likes u :o

If she gradually becomes a biatch, starts demanding money for sick buffalos, mothers cancer, says she needs to get another job because she doesnt have enough money and therefore cannot see you anymore as she will be to busy working. Half the 5'000 and see how long she hangs around. @ least you have had a 150 baht a day cheap whore for said amount of time :D

Not all thai ladys are BG A VERY SMALL PERCENTAGE. or be addressed as

Half the 5'000 and see how long she hangs around. @ least you have had a 150 baht a day cheap whore for said amount of time :D

Try this little test and i sugest all you guys out there courting these little money magnets to

do this to check yourself.

Tell her "Oh i had bad luck and lost alot of $$$ (stock market, business collapsed or just make

something up) and play it up big, grab onto her and start fake crying, really pour it on,

go hang off the balcony threatening to jump. Pretend you are going to drink a bottle of bleach.

Hang a noose your living room and put a chair under it and just stare at it the whole time

she is there while mumbling to yourself.

and then immediately CUT WAY DOWN on your spending and cry poor mouth. Dont buy

anything, complain about paying for 20 baht soup moo, etc etc etc , be creative here.

Ask her to pay for stuff. Only have 100 baht in your wallet. Open an account with only

7,000 baht in it and leave the atm receipts out in the open. Visit the ATM and pretend

"no money come out" and walk away sad. Tell her you cant come out tonight because

friday nights are the best nights for begging on Soi Suk.

Keep this up for a few weeks, and i guarantee you - you will see her true stripes. Either

she will be gone searching for the next victim or she will stay with you and you will be able

to trust her more after this. It also sets a good precedent where you wont have to buy her

much in the future because she thinks your broke.

But do this for yourself especially if your considering marriage. This is the land of scams,

be on top of your game.

PM me for more ideas, i'll be glad to help.

-nam

Edited by Nam Kao

Don't give her any dosh - would you do so in the west? Prob not. Anything above normal dating relationship is excessive. Not to mention you only known her a short time as well, so that should limit any chatter of dosh. Trust me - become obvious after a while if this is truely what she is after... use your head on your shoulders and you should be fine. :o

You know you're an unattractive guy and your are dating a really hot chick.

Don't be a fool. If you think you have a classic "Beauty & the Beast" story" - say you have a face that seems to got run over by a truck at least 5 times, and she's young & the hottest chick you've ever dated. If you are situated as above, you need to look in the mirror and give yourself a dose of reality because the woman you are dating isn’t really interested in you.

If you HAVE to ask yourself this question:

- Why is it that all of a sudden this really hot girl likes me, when I previously couldn’t dream of getting a girl like this before I got a lot of cash?

Then there is probably an issue

You are doing yourself a favor, avoiding heartbreak, and saving yourself a bundle of cash in the process by investigating this further.

Don't be a fool. If you think you have a classic "Beauty & the Beast" story" - say you have a face that seems to got run over by a truck at least 5 times, and she's young & the hottest chick you've ever dated. If you are situated as above, you need to look in the mirror and give yourself a dose of reality because the woman you are dating isn’t really interested in you.

...But maybe she has a thing for fat, ugly old guys with micro-penises, hairy backs and bad breath! :o

• Haha 1

Not to difficult. Be super stingy for the first year or so. If they are really out for the cash, most would have moved on in a few months. If they hang around, it means there is something more than $$.

Had one GF years back who asked after the 3rd week of dating when I would buy her a car, house and some company stock ( shares ). Although extremely cute, she had difficulty understanding why she got dumped like brick.

Had another who borrowed money from her mum to buy a car, and kinda thought it was my role to make the installments to mum after about 2 months of dating..... she caught on quickly that was not gonna happen.

...But maybe she has a thing for fat, ugly old guys with micro-penises, hairy backs and bad breath! :o

Or maybe she have meet several men that from the outside looked very handsum. But once they opened their mouth....they then became the most ugliest men she has ever seen!

Money cannot buy you love :o Time is the best test of any relationship. Statistically speaking this type of relationship wont last. After quite a few relationships with ladies its tough staying single here, but I am trying :D

My advice: don't take any relationship with a Thai too seriously. Let it take its course and don't spend much money up front. You need to spend a little to show that you are not totally stingy! Thais seem to move in and out of relationships, especially the young, and make and break friends very easily. You would not marry quickly back home and here you have a different language and culture to deal with. Thus take even more time!

Farangs seem so keen to get into a long term relationship, while the true picture here is if you are man and have some money, you are king of the hill and can do pretty much as you want. So enjoy rather then get into a long term commitment too quickly :D You can call the shots, but keeping to the polite Thai way of doing things!

My current lady friend seems to be looking for that elusive perfect farang. I know she has a string of farang friends from abroad and she knows I have a wife and an ex girlfriend. So touche? hehe.

What I need is more of those beautiful college girls :D

My ex asked me if I was a playboy. I said 'noooo' I am waiting to meet the perfect lady (does she exist? maybe I can have alot of fun looking?)...

Edited by MaiChai

A friend of mine is from Germany. He was married to a Thai lady. They divorced and he remarried. His ex-wife has somehow gotten him into Court in Germany and is laying claim to his property (or money) in Germany. I don't know exactly how this is happening, but he was pretty sure everything was safe and now it turns out it's not.

You talk so sweet, I bet you charm all the ladies.

She says she loves me and she want to marry me. How can i know if she really loves me ? quote]

Can't you just ask her for the truth?

That would be the last thing to do (i.e. "ask her") if you are wanting an honest answer.

She will tell you exactly what she thinks you want to hear (and it is very unlikely to be the truth)

Hello all,

I am a 48 yr german and have currently a thai gf of 26. I meet her a few months ago on msn and visited her some times in bkk. She says she loves me and she want to marry me. How can i know if she really loves me ? Anybody has experience with this ?

Thanks,

Bob

Cut off the money,if she stays you know she loves you! :o:D:D:D