Food

KC 71

If you like Norwegian cheese try coating rice - preferably cold - with that 7 baht tofu that the Thais (apparently) use for miso soup. This will produce precisely that low-level of cheesiness that you find in Norwegian cheese, while boosting the protein content of the rice and allowing you to shovel it in much more easily. smile.png

German

Italian

Indian

Good Steaks

Good Burgers

a bit Chinese

Lebanese

........and many more :)

Unfortunately I find that I do not like much Thai food. It's always so spicy and to many veggies, fish sauce, lemongrass etc. ingredients. It's always Fish, Pork or Chicken basically.

• 7 months later...
Bangkok, the best place for food lovers with a variety of tastes and flavors to enjoy from the Bangkok best restaurant. Find the most defining and pleasant tastes of delicious food that move taste buds with impeccable taste and quality at Bangkok best dining. 
This text sounds familiar...

I think that it has a lot to do with where ye end up...I spent a lot of time in the middle east and the local cuisine, ingredients, etc are a favorite...in England it was the curry houses, in LA it was the dive mexican and japanese places and traditional black american bbq when I could find it...

now that I'm on my lonesome as a westerner with a kitchen and a market available in rural Thailand I incorporate all the influences in what I presently prepare...and it usually turns out OK depending on the availabilty of ingredients...

• 5 months later...

Archived