BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rooster59

Australian national falls multiple stories to his death at Patong high-rise

Australian national falls multiple stories to his death at Patong high-rise

Darawan Naknakhon

PHUKET: An Australian man is dead after falling multiple stories to his death from a Patong high-rise last night, an apparent accident that was witnessed by the man’s sister-in-law, police reported.

Police Major Patapi Srichai of Kathu Police was alerted to the incident at 11.37pm last night (April 30), and reported to the scene, a high-rise residential property on Patong’s Rat-Uthit 200 Pi Rd.
Police photographed the scene, near a swimming pool on the property’s third floor, noting the lifeless body of a foreign man who had sustained multiple broken limbs, and was wearing black T-shirt, shorts and in a face-down position in a pool of blood.
The deceased was named as Mr Jamie William Brown, a 30-year-old* Australian national who stayed in a room on one of the property’s upper floors.
Police questioned a *woman with a western name*, who was named as an in-law of the deceased, who police said lived in the same room together, but did not elaborate further.
“The woman reported that she had and Mr Brown were in the room together at about 11.20pm last night when she said Mr Brown went out onto the balcony to photograph fireworks taking place outside.
tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2016-05-01

Think before you post !

There is no need for the usual crass comments or conspiracy theories.

Think before you post !

There is no need for the usual crass comments or conspiracy theories.

Ok dad.....wub.png

Human stupidity is boundless......

As you have just demonstrated by making that post.

What post are you referring to?........ok dad or boundless......

I haven't cited foul play as you want TV members to think good thoughts....If not foul play,hanging over a balcony(drunk)=stupiditythumbsup.gif

“She said that he was leaning over the railing dangerously, and she warned him to be careful before going into the bathroom to take care of personal business. -

"Leaning over the railing dangerously"....hmmm just to shoot some photos? RIP, hope they'll find out what really happened.

But calling this man stupid shows a very low life attitude. And relatives and friends who read this forum already have a big problem, no need to write such nonsense.

its not the low balcony in my condo block it is the windows in my bedroom, when open, the bottom is very low, i am very wary of this, would be quite easy to fall out, and also i live on the thirteenth floor, (well it is marked 12a) in this land of superstition.

its not the low balcony in my condo block it is the windows in my bedroom, when open, the bottom is very low, i am very wary of this, would be quite easy to fall out, and also i live on the thirteenth floor, (well it is marked 12a) in this land of superstition.

Much like that land of superstition called the US of A ?

http://traveltips.usatoday.com/isnt-there-13th-floor-hotels-107585.html

Note they even have a fancy word (Triskaidekaphobia) for those who wish to avoid a room/floor with the evil number ! smile.png

As you have just demonstrated by replying.

Whatever happened rip, another sad loss of life in the land if smiles.

As you have just demonstrated by replying.

Thanxs Rob............two wrongs don't make a right....right?.......whistling.gif ......

I was only quoting Albert Einstein

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein

So some of these are actually accidents

Most of them are, i believe......Albeit stupid accidents.Some people just can't seem to exercise common sense!