Australian national falls multiple stories to his death at Patong high-rise

rooster59

<snip>

No, sorry, but the "facts" as reported in this story stink to high heaven.

I would go as far as to say it is one big sh!te sandwich....And by that i mean the whole story is about as easy to swallow as a piece of soi dog turd nestled inbetween two very mouldly slices of bread.

Lovely sentiment .... not

Fact is that many nationalities holiday or live here on a roller coaster of heavy drinking and high romantic/emotional expectations. A very very bad mixture ...

Indeed. I was reminded of that when a family member contacted me after seeing the Huahin Welsh couples story splashed all over the news in Australia.

My reaction was that with the use of a little bit of the ol' grey matter, many of these kinds of misadventures can usually be avoided.

As far as romantic/emotional expectations, For a logical person its very hard to take such a relationship seriously where:

- Effective communication, at best is limited...at worst, non existant.

- The education of the partners, the belief systems, and the morals they have grown up with are seriously different and often in conflict.

Added that the whole thing is usually built on co-dependencys of some sort.

Bound to end up in tears, or worse.

Shouldn't there be a smashed up camera / phone laying somewhere in the crime scene?

How about pulling the memory card out of it and looking at the last few photos, and their time / date stamp.

It would be interesting if there we no "fireworks" photos on the memory card. coffee1.gif

Alone with a Thai female in-law at 11:20pm in an apartment?

Sounds like <deleted> to me.

He was with Rosemarie Ann Watson, Mr Browns sister-in-law .... where is the Thai female ??

I was going to say Samith but Livingkata has cleared that one up.

Rest in peace fellow Aussie.

Sorry to say , but Some of you guys must lead really boring lives , there is so much rambling and nonsense In these threads .

We all know we are and how this place works .

RIP to the young lad who fell . However it happened .

Alone with a Thai female in-law at 11:20pm in an apartment?

Sounds like <deleted> to me.

He was with Rosemarie Ann Watson, Mr Browns sister-in-law .... where is the Thai female ??

Thanks LK. You've stuffed up a perfectly good uninformed thread direction.

I'm going to the Pattaya forum...

Archived