Handicapped man who 'answered back' beaten to death by knife wielding Thai mob

webfact

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2.5.2016 at 1:38 PM, Pib said:

I hope these punks rot in prison and then hell.

Put them on their own cells (100% Silent Cells) and weld the doors again, just a little hatch and give a little rise and water, the rest of their lives.

On 2.5.2016 at 1:38 PM, Pib said:

I hope these punks rot in prison and then hell.

Put them on their own cells (100% Silent Cells) and weld the doors again, just a little hatch and give a little rise and water, the rest of their lives.

2 minutes ago, nasa123 said:

Bit late, it happened a year ago

13 minutes ago, leither69 said:

Any update on this?

I haven't seen any update on this, but we have to remember that these brats were coppers kids, or somehow connected, and a handicapped man doesn't really ammount for much in the lives of these thugs. So i think that all is quiet, so all will forget and brush it away.

Don't expect any news on this, any time soon. But you can expect that some law giver in this case is walking around a few million baht better off.

14 minutes ago, leither69 said:

Any update on this?

• 3 weeks later...
Just because Government and their law needs serious adjustment....
Another think is media this days showing so much violence and those small "imagine themself Big" guys are like kids which never grow.I also remember Thailand 20 years ago and it was different .
Tree years ago I started seeing bad influence and my warnings was so much criticized here on TV.
And how I was wrong ????
But there will be more and more bad things happen just watch it......

bad influence is not what is making these kids do bad.. bad parenting, bad education and lack of responsibility as well as lack of concern for other should be blamed..

Archived