Quick arrest of step father beast who mercilessly beat two year old to death

webfact

Quick arrest of step father beast who mercilessly beat two year old to death

sf.jpg
Image: Daily News

BANGKOK:-- A beast of a stepfather who repeatedly battered a two year old to death told horrified police he "was just teaching her a lesson."

High on Ya Ba the murderer ignored the little one's pleas for mercy as he hit her with a bamboo broom handle all because she spilt some talc on the floor, reports Daily News.

Police in Samut Prakarn south west of Bangkok announced the swift arrest of Anucha (Noi) Kaewbandit, 34, yesterday.

He admitted his crime and was immediately taken on a reenactment exercise that was done behind the police station with a doll amid concerns he would be attacked if he was taken to the house where it occurred.

An arrest warrant had been issued earlier after the mother named only as Mon had reported the death of her daughter Wan, aged just two years and four months, to the Paweena Hongsakul foundation. The mother herself had been the victim of abuse at the hands of Anucha who had threatened to kill her if she reported the incident.

The shocking crime came about after Wan had spilt some talcum powder and Anucha had flown into a rage and attacked her with the bamboo. At one point the little girl had raised her hands in a wai trying to get him to stop. After appearing to cool down he had gone out only to return and continuing beating the defenceless toddler in her own bed.

Anucha was found hiding out in the sub district of Phan Thay Norasingh where he had gone to a friend's house to do more drugs following the assault.

Police said that "even though the little girl was pleading for her life he had continued battering her to death."

Police were visibly shaken when they asked him why he had not stopped and he replied matter of factly "I was just teaching her a lesson."

After the reenactment he said sorry for his actions done when he was high on Ya Ba.

Police remanded him in custody as they prepare the case against him.

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-05-04

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

die a dismal death you scum

no smiling coppers this photo, the copper on the right looks like he wants to do damage to the scum.

this photo is disturbing, i wish they pixelled the doll.

RIP little one

Since I first read this story some 12 hours ago I have been unable to get the image of a little girl begging (Waiing) for her life whilst this monster beat her too death.

I have been lucky in my life and just do not understand how anyone can be this evil to someone so innocent.

RIP little angel

Well it is time for police to teach him a lesson.

Beat the scum till he is dead.

Why waste money taking him to court, keeping him in prison.

Disgusting lowlife does not deserve to life.

How can anyone do something like he did to a poor defenseless child?

No that is to good for him. Beat him to an inch of his death, let him recover without medical assistance and then beat him again. Let him relive the pain and agony the child would have felt over and over.

Since I first read this story some 12 hours ago I have been unable to get the image of a little girl begging (Waiing) for her life whilst this monster beat her too death.

I have been lucky in my life and just do not understand how anyone can be this evil to someone so innocent.

RIP little angel

agree so much, the mental picture is still with me.

In many prisons and jails in the US and other countries, a person that is a pedophile or committed an

horrific crimes on children will treated very harshly and will be beaten to deaths by other inmates,

I do hope that this guy will meet a similar faith here, as he will be well deserving of such treatment....

Was the re-enactment necessary ?

What was complicated that the <deleted> had to explain it in this fashion ?

Publicity for the BIB I suppose and a timely arrest spoiled by grandstanding.

- a journalist using "beast" in the headline; violating basic standards of "objective" journalism, and stooping to the level of a cheap tabloid.

- guilty until proven innocent (unlikely)

- "high on drugs" will be used as a defense for a lighter sentence (don't forget the 'Mercedes Murderer' who has had it pretty easy so far -- not even charged with murder)

- the ludicrous "re-enactment" (where was the "pointing" this time?)

- the over-the-top posts on TV (e.g. post #20)

Yes a brutal crime was committed that sickens us all. It just seems that Fantasy Land adds an air of surrealism to the whole nauseous mix.

I felt terrible when I read about this yesterday, now I'm again feeling terrible, imagining the little girl begging for her life. I'm also angry at the mother, there is no excuse for not protecting her daughter. Just exterminate the waste of skin who did it.

...don't stop crying....???

....don't stop singing.....???

...don't comply with whatever is wished or demanded of you......???

....fitting punishment in a primitive mind.....

....but hey....it's not for us to say....

...we are also on the receiving end.....

- a journalist using "beast" in the headline; violating basic standards of "objective" journalism, and stooping to the level of a cheap tabloid.

- guilty until proven innocent (unlikely)

- "high on drugs" will be used as a defense for a lighter sentence (don't forget the 'Mercedes Murderer' who has had it pretty easy so far -- not even charged with murder)

- the ludicrous "re-enactment" (where was the "pointing" this time?)

- the over-the-top posts on TV (e.g. post #20)

Yes a brutal crime was committed that sickens us all. It just seems that Fantasy Land adds an air of surrealism to the whole nauseous mix.

Would you prefer it if they referred to him as a gentleman, rather than a beast? He is a beast. Stop defending him by attacking innocent people!

I have always been totally against capital punishment but I might make an exception for this guy. Maybe something like crucifixion. Something that ultimately causes death but over a long time. I cannot get the picture out of my mind of a little person, probably on her knees, making a wai and being brutally beaten.

People resist arrest and sometimes fall and severely injure themselves. This happens. If this scum bag happened to pull what could be construed as a gun and he was shot, well the police would only be doing their job

I have always been totally against capital punishment but I might make an exception for this guy. Maybe something like crucifixion. Something that ultimately causes death but over a long time. I cannot get the picture out of my mind of a little person, probably on her knees, making a wai and being brutally beaten.

Where is Vlad when you need him?

Archived