Hold On, I Didn't Get My Say...

buddhafly

with regards to the guy who is upset that he got some guff for his shopping list query.

what a wuss.

you said you asked a "serious question" but then said it was just a "bet" you made with a friend.

you listed about 90 something products for people to price out. but you werent for real, you played a joke, and people played back, and you couldnt handle it.

i have found this forum helpful enough. a few jokes here and there, i can take it, but i have gotten plenty of helpful answers from some decent peeps here.

you might find the forum helpful if you treated it with a little respect and asked a real question

My wife bought a half kilo of avacados (two avacados) for 20 baht....but you can get them for about half that in Mae Sai.

Oh, yeah....you can get kom fai (the hot air lanterns they are flying tonite) for 120 or 130 baht.....I got some of each and the extra 10 baht is well worth the money because you get a much better shower of sparks.

I hope this helps.

Chownah

P.S. psychedelix47, how would you know he was banned unless.......???????

Chownah

Edited by chownah

You know, just under one's name, Chownah, there is an avatar, if you have one - some far out ones here, some boring as f#ck - however 'the guy doesn't have one, but allow your eyes to wander a little further down, in your and tfa1957's case beyond the blank space with no avatar, and voila - hey man, this is magic: for you it reads " Platinum Member Group: Advanced Members", wow, now try the same for the guy who wants to know how much a pouch of salt and piece of string cost. :D:o:D

Edited by psychedelix47

Ah, Tom Austin his name was, just had another look in the closed thread.

A slightly unbalanced character, I'd say, sort of obsessive and short tempered, by no means anything out of the usual.

Meditation would greatly benefit his personality as well as ease some of the problems he will encounter on his quest for info.

Ah, Tom Austin his name was, just had another look in the closed thread.

A slightly unbalanced character, I'd say, sort of obsessive and short tempered, by no means anything out of the usual.

Meditation would greatly benefit his personality as well as ease some of the problems he will encounter on his quest for info.

The <deleted> sent me a PM, insulting me terribly because of my small quip at the beginning of that thread.... he did actually apologize eventually ("sorry, I was out of line", he wrote) after I replied, pointing out that I was actually not the ###### at all, that he was accusing me of being....I´ve a good mind to paste it here.... but I suppose one doesn´t disclose PMs, does one????? :o:D

go ahead... post it... a little drama for fun...

I got one because I was the one suggesting a list. I thought it might have been a better idea than everyone guessing what he wanted. I never expected hime to have 100 + items on it.

so this is what he sent me.....

(Your an embarrasment to this site. No doubt you live your personal life like you do online, which doesn't say much for you, but I feel sorry for those around you. your contribution to this board is probably as worthless as your contribution in life. I'm sure I'll eventually see you in Chiang Rai, and I'm sure I'll see what I you as now. If your too lazy or stupid to answer a question, just simply say so without wasting good peoplestime, yes, I'm one of those good people, you probably recognize them when you see them, but not when you look in the mirror. )

So I sent him this back stating I was suggesting he should pull his head out of his A## and look around him. He knows the word Farang but doesnt know how much water or pepsi costs.

Well Tom if you happen to read this my reply now would be (at least I am still on this site, are you?)

Anyway, I think he might be a little paranoid. I think he thinks we are all sitting around at a pub laughing at him. We werent, but we are now!

In The Rai!

In stead of insulting the members of the Chiang Rai Forum Thomas should see that the October edition of the Chiang Rai Magazine comes out.

For your information: It is the 4th of November already!

But it would be even better if Thomas would go back to Pattaya to sell second hand cars.

Limbo :o

:D:D:D:D:D

In stead of insulting the members of the Chiang Rai Forum Thomas should see that the October edition of the Chiang Rai Magazine comes out.

For your information: It is the 4th of November already!

But it would be even better if Thomas would go back to Pattaya to sell second hand cars.

Limbo :D

:D:D:D:D:D

I dont understand, Is there an affiliation with Tom and the Chiang Rai Magazine?

Confused :o

In The Rai!

go ahead... post it... a little drama for fun...

I got one because I was the one suggesting a list. I thought it might have been a better idea than everyone guessing what he wanted. I never expected hime to have 100 + items on it.

so this is what he sent me.....

(Your an embarrasment to this site. No doubt you live your personal life like you do online, which doesn't say much for you, but I feel sorry for those around you. your contribution to this board is probably as worthless as your contribution in life. I'm sure I'll eventually see you in Chiang Rai, and I'm sure I'll see what I you as now. If your too lazy or stupid to answer a question, just simply say so without wasting good peoplestime, yes, I'm one of those good people, you probably recognize them when you see them, but not when you look in the mirror. )

So I sent him this back stating I was suggesting he should pull his head out of his A## and look around him. He knows the word Farang but doesnt know how much water or pepsi costs.

Well Tom if you happen to read this my reply now would be (at least I am still on this site, are you?)

Anyway, I think he might be a little paranoid. I think he thinks we are all sitting around at a pub laughing at him. We werent, but we are now!

In The Rai!

That is exactly the PM which he sent to me..... :o He obviously viewed us all in the same light... :D:D:D

I dont understand, Is there an affiliation with Tom and the Chiang Rai Magazine?

In The Rai!

[/quote

Thomas was the co-founder/investor/?/ of our infamous new mag. He had a falling out with his partner

after 1mo+. I heard the Oct issue ha been cancelled, cuz its Nov., and it's not coming out for a while.

No more trolls. :D

In The Rai!

[/quote

Thomas was the co-founder/investor/?/ of our infamous new mag. He had a falling out with his partner

after 1mo+. I heard the Oct issue ha been cancelled, cuz its Nov., and it's not coming out for a while.

No more trolls. :D

I thought that was Tom3460 or something along those lines.?

Has he signed up twice? I am guessing.

In The Rai!

In The Rai!

Yes, you are right: Signing up twice is against the forum rules.

So Thomas3940 and tfa1957 took a holiday together.

In The Rai!

Yes, you are right: Signing up twice is against the forum rules.

So Thomas3940 and tfa1957 took a holiday together.

Well then it is no wonder why his sh*ty magazine was such a big hit here in CR.

What a tool. Wanting everyone to waste their time on things he knew the answers too already.

Good riddence tosser!

In The Rai!