Nice views on Phuket beaches yesterday as Miss Thailand hopefuls raise temperatures even more

rooster59

Nice views on Phuket beaches yesterday as Miss Thailand hopefuls raise temperatures even more

post-247607-0-89697500-1462581507_thumb.

Image: Daily News

PHUKET:-- Male tourists lucky enough to be down on the beach in Phuket yesterday got the treat of their holidays.

All thirty contestants for this year's 'Miss Thailand World 2016" beauty pageant turned out as goggle eyed observers looked on, reports Daily News.

Photogs snapped away as leering lothario's discussed the merits of number 29 over number 24 or perhaps just decided that both were gorgeous.

The two piece swimsuit section of the girls' preparations for the upcoming finals was held on the beach out front of the Angsana Laguna Phuket Hotel.

Later in the day the beauties showed their moves as well as their curves in some volleyball on the sands before an evening party rounded off another day in the land of top totty.

The winner of the pageant will be selected at the finals to be held in the ballroom of the Grand Hyatt Erawan Hotel on May 28th.

More photos: http://www.dailynews.co.th/regional/395958

tvn.png
-- 2016-05-07

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any pageant or beauty competition in Thailand, from babies to grown ups is control by a curtain powerful

group of people, many of which of the non heterosexual kind,

All such events are full of infighting, squabbling and backstabbing, I once was close to a person that it

was their business to take an unknown ordinary person and thrust them into the limelight, and the

stories I have heard make the running to the US presidency like a walk in park.....

The judges are Thai. Their view is only white is beautiful and dark skin is seen as ugly. It's entrenched in their society since grade school. You'll never see a dark skinned lady in anything to do with beauty. Their movie stars are all white skinned as well.

They see us foreigners with the darker ladies and laugh at us for taking a liking to their "low" girls. [in their minds]

Any pageant or beauty competition in Thailand, from babies to grown ups is control by a curtain powerful

group of people, many of which of the non heterosexual kind,

All such events are full of infighting, squabbling and backstabbing, I once was close to a person that it

was their business to take an unknown ordinary person and thrust them into the limelight, and the

stories I have heard make the running to the US presidency like a walk in park.....

Are you off your meds again ezzra.....?.......................coffee1.gif

Didnt you know it was low class to look like you work out in the sun, possibly a farmer. The white is to show you are higher up the social ladder and do not have to do the menial tasks out in the sun. Looks so <deleted> to me this Casper look. Give me that beautiful brown honey look any day.

I won't disagree with what various posters here are saying about the white skin mania...

But take note: Miss Thailand World 2014 broke the stereotype on that as a tan skinned beauty.

So at least, it sometimes goes the other way.

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2014/06/30/heres-why-maeya-deserves-miss-thailand-world-crown

https://th-th.facebook.com/Nonthawan.maeiize

The judges are Thai. Their view is only white is beautiful and dark skin is seen as ugly.

Which.. is why Thailand never gets anywhere in the international contest in the last couple decades. But nobody in that industry seems to find a clue.

Once you're out of that pageant clique you do get people who'd do a lot better internationally.

1459766887_1.jpg

Have a pension for the dark skin farm girl

Not sure if you meant to say penchant, but pension probably works better.
555!!! LOL Now THAT was funny and made even more hilarious by the truth of it!

Still laughing...

Besides the lack of skin tones, I RECALL in previous news articles made by a high ranking official.

" Western woman you basically parade in tiny swimsuit attire , invite harassment from men both local and foreign. So, I ADVISE to bundle up those sometimes sexy bodies, enjoy our beaches in 44c weather but don't flash skin, be SAFE.

Now, I'm CONFUSE about the read of Miss THAILAND (29 of them, also only white? but that's another comment. So, I GUESS there is only side of a coin for foreign tourist, you think?

Oh! But, we do not condone a sex trade here. " You'all come back here again real soon "

I expect the girls in the OP picture were only out in the sun for 5 to 10 minutes to take promotional photos. Then they all ran back inside to air conditioning and applying whiting cream. Many orientals, such as many Thai and Korean females, consider being dark so LoSo (Low Society...a laborer) and being light skinned HiSo.

Archived