Nice views on Phuket beaches yesterday as Miss Thailand hopefuls raise temperatures even more

rooster59

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

easy answer to get an even playing field for all us fans of the darker babe's,...... have 1 contestant from each province , now that i WOULD like to see!

We are all very thankful for the presence of #29. She represents an entire nation, with her darker skin. And though she is a bit lighter in skin tone, #28 is amazing. Gorgeous. Wow. What can one say, with a face and body like that?

Are they holding the white girl up ? ,....must be lack of Vit "C"

WHAT? These young ladies are beautiful. Is this forum for negative comments only? They all look like healthy tan ladies to me. There's not any white ghosts there that I can see. Why are some of you people so damn negitive? Smile it's so much better then being pissed all the time.

Didnt you know it was low class to look like you work out in the sun, possibly a farmer. The white is to show you are higher up the social ladder and do not have to do the menial tasks out in the sun. Looks so <deleted> to me this Casper look. Give me that beautiful brown honey look any day.

Like they say, "The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice."

Any pageant or beauty competition in Thailand, from babies to grown ups is control by a curtain powerful

group of people, many of which of the non heterosexual kind,

All such events are full of infighting, squabbling and backstabbing, I once was close to a person that it

was their business to take an unknown ordinary person and thrust them into the limelight, and the

stories I have heard make the running to the US presidency like a walk in park.....

What are you suggesting? A screw off between the finalists?

That really happened?

A lot of Baht was put into those faces & bodies. Plastic fantastic, not a trace of natural beauty (which is quite rare in Thailand).

Stop hanging around with ladyboys. Plenty of natural women here.The vast majority are natural..they really don't need enhancement.

Looking at the picture in OP, the girls reminds me of what happens to you, when you have been living on a diet of American fast food.

Are the slim body types also prohibited along with the darker skin tones, or is it just a bad camera angle?

I would humbly suggest that none of these girls have been living on a diet of American fast food.

Any pageant or beauty competition in Thailand, from babies to grown ups is control by a curtain powerful

group of people, many of which of the non heterosexual kind,

All such events are full of infighting, squabbling and backstabbing, I once was close to a person that it

was their business to take an unknown ordinary person and thrust them into the limelight, and the

stories I have heard make the running to the US presidency like a walk in park.....

Wow - and these people hide behind a curtain too!

Seriously, on the competitions for children. Some are talent competitions i.e. they have do sing, dance, classical dance, gymnastics etc; some are costume; some involving walking nicely like a model; some are fashion shows or themed etc. There are lots and lots. In a great many instances some parents pay for their kids to win. This might be a cash "donation" or a taking up of acting, dancing, modelling courses, usually at high prices. Any children who get "selected" or win through to other competitions that involve travelling must book accommodation and flights through the agency and of course pay the 30% admin surcharge. Taking the organizers / coaches for dinner on their birthdays or special days is also de rigeur. It's a racket aimed at making as much money as possible for the organizers. But, Thai parents love them and every contest is packed with entrants.

Most parents are nice and friendly but a few are vicious, spread rumors about others and do anything to push their kids up and pull others down. And yes, many involved in the organizing, running, preparing, coaching etc are transgender and homosexuals. But, they are good at it. Not much love lost between rival organizers and you have hell of a job sometimes getting prize money out of them.

I saw the same show...Dance Moms.. from the USA

It continues to astonish me, that most Thais cannot see the beauty in dark skin. They are so hypnotized by TV, film, and the media, that they cannot see their own beauty, nor the beauty of such a high percentage of their people. Too bad. One assumes some things will never change, or will take a very long time to change.

This milky white skin obsession is bizarre. Some of these women look like Caspar the friendly ghost. What is appealing about skin that white? I just don't see it.

You might need to sit down for this: different cultures place different emphasis on what is considered 'beautiful'. Shocking ain't it!

Look at all those pics of lantern-jawed Raphaelite fatties or Victorians squidged into their corsets.

The more interesting question is if private businesses are prohibited from conducting business on Phuket's beaches then how can the Miss World franchise be allowed to use such a scenic backdrop to promote Thailand as a country by baiting rapists with the young girls as rape-victims-in-waiting, which is all they are according to certain interpretations of their dress-code?

It continues to astonish me, that most Thais cannot see the beauty in dark skin. They are so hypnotized by TV, film, and the media, that they cannot see their own beauty, nor the beauty of such a high percentage of their people. Too bad. One assumes some things will never change, or will take a very long time to change.

This milky white skin obsession is bizarre. Some of these women look like Caspar the friendly ghost. What is appealing about skin that white? I just don't see it.

You might need to sit down for this: different cultures place different emphasis on what is considered 'beautiful'. Shocking ain't it!

Look at all those pics of lantern-jawed Raphaelite fatties or Victorians squidged into their corsets.

The more interesting question is if private businesses are prohibited from conducting business on Phuket's beaches then how can the Miss World franchise be allowed to use such a scenic backdrop to promote Thailand as a country by baiting rapists with the young girls as rape-victims-in-waiting, which is all they are according to certain interpretations of their dress-code?

I am surprised that the country's leaders have not made a comment about Thai girls in bikinis, but did so for a bikini clad caucasian girl sexually assaulted. Yup it's double standards.

And those double standards also apply to businesses.

Edit: BTW those girls look great and I wish them all the best.

Are you by any chance a Muslim, who practices the Wahhabi faith? How can a woman in a bikini be considered a rape victim in waiting? Where on earth does that interpretation come from? That is a bizarre thought, by any stretch of the imagination. Are you saying the use of a bikini is somehow immoral?

Are you by any chance a Muslim, who practices the Wahhabi faith? How can a woman in a bikini be considered a rape victim in waiting? Where on earth does that interpretation come from? That is a bizarre thought, by any stretch of the imagination. Are you saying the use of a bikini is somehow immoral?

Wow! You are obviously unaware of the PM's comments some months ago. And he is NOT a Muslim. coffee1.gif

Wow! You are obviously unaware of the PM's comments some months ago. And he is NOT a Muslim. coffee1.gif

I would say he does not count in this discussion, unless you were simply being sarcastic? There was no sign of that, in your post. What he says with regard to morality, has little meaning to the world at large, much less this country.

Archived