Three Good Samaritans arrested after robbing Swedish woman in Hua Hin

Anyone out at 5am falling from there motocy probably deserves all that comes to them. Not all, but most.

Most (but not all) people out at 5am in Hua Hin deserve all that comes to them? How do you differentiate between those that deserve it and those that do not?

No one deserves to be a victim...

An old tourist from Wales didn't deserve to be knocked out.

Although she did assault a drunk Thai man right before the kick to the face..

This Swedish woman -- poor judgement??

She was out at a time, some guys are at the peak at being stupid drunk..

Like the drunk Thai's that murdered a disabled Thai man for a verbal reply he made to their insults..

Slap, verbally insult, or just being a single white female out at 5 a.m. in Thailand.

It's never the fault of the victim!!

At least 2 of those victims are completely innocent..

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone out at 5am falling from there motocy probably deserves all that comes to them. Not all, but most.

what a retarded reply bah.gif

i am up at 5am every day , especially in thailand when the sun comes up. i will walk along beach with a coffee from 7-11.

He said falling off a motorcy at 5:00 A.M. and "probably" deserves..

Now if she was on her way to 7-Eleven at 5:00 a.m. for her walk on the beach..I would assume she would fall under - "not derserve" as he also stated..

Either way, no one deserves to be a victim..

Some people just make it easier to become one..

Thanks for the several sarcastic remarks. Obviously I meant 5 a.m. I am so used to speaking in 24 hour time, that I forget the am & pm.

You didn't forget.. You put 5 P.M.

You forgot the 3 zeros for military time.. 0500

This story would bring a tear to a glass eye. This is a despicable crime to steal from someone who needs help. What is really going on here? Is it poverty - drugs - wickedness. Something is dramatically wrong with the mindset of these scum. The Government needs to start some deterrent that works like they have in America - 3 strikes and out.

That would sort out a lot of this shit for evil crimes.

Just saying .........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The Government needs to start some deterrent that works like they have in America - 3 strikes and out. That would sort out a lot of this shit for evil crimes. "

The US, what a tremendous example. Yes, that really works, there is no robbery related crime from scum in the US, is there?

This story would bring a tear to a glass eye. This is a despicable crime to steal from someone who needs help. What is really going on here? Is it poverty - drugs - wickedness. Something is dramatically wrong with the mindset of these scum. The Government needs to start some deterrent that works like they have in America - 3 strikes and out.

Just saying .........

"The Government needs to start some deterrent that works like they have in America - 3 strikes and out. That would sort out a lot of this shit for evil crimes. "

The US, what a tremendous example. Yes, that really works, there is no robbery related crime from scum in the US, is there?

Thank you my learned friend.

It's a start unless you have a much better solution. I'm all ears and eagerly await your important views given that I'm pretty crap at solving the worlds problems.

Sorry for my interjection trying to play a nominal part to this post realising I shouldn't try to inter mingle with my betters. It's a Scottish thing !!!

I Like Scousers so know You won't be offended lol

Most (but not all) people out at 5am in Hua Hin deserve all that comes to them? How do you differentiate between those that deserve it and those that do not?

No one deserves to be a victim...

An old tourist from Wales didn't deserve to be knocked out.

Although she did assault a drunk Thai man right before the kick to the face..

This Swedish woman -- poor judgement??

She was out at a time, some guys are at the peak at being stupid drunk..

Like the drunk Thai's that murdered a disabled Thai man for a verbal reply he made to their insults..

Slap, verbally insult, or just being a single white female out at 5 a.m. in Thailand.

It's never the fault of the victim!!

At least 2 of those victims are completely innocent..

You read my comment, but you don't understand it. Ever heard of sarcasm?

In our current state of affairs (call me paranoid, I don't care), the tone and message is foreigners are meddlers (maybe some are) and that can lead to an open season on expats for thugs and simple minded gangsters. The message from above needs to change.

Some of you act as if you just got off the plane. Do you think the Thais don't know the limits of their police? Do you think the Thais don't know foreigners carry cash/assets about with them. Foreigners have always been and will always be a target for the have-nots, no matter the country.

"....leave their guest houses at 5 p.m. every morning....."

To do that, they would have to have a severe case of Alzheimer's.

Never mind, I'm sure they will make it back by 5 a. m. in the evening wai.gif

Give him a break, you're liable to crush his ego; he edited the post already and still missed it.

I am up and out of the house at around 5 am everyday. Not sure if I deserve "it" or not. 5 am is not a witching hour, some of us get up at that hour!

Most (but not all) people out at 5am in Hua Hin deserve all that comes to them? How do you differentiate between those that deserve it and those that d

Just saying .........

Why wait for 3 strikes?

Truly disgusting morals.

Should look to families, schools and culture that breeds such mentality!

Just saying .........

Why wait for 3 strikes?

Truly disgusting morals.

Should look to families, schools and culture that breeds such mentality!

In the U.S. it's the same...

Except mostly black's with a single parent or poor white trash...

Kind of interesting.

I just returned from Pranburi area. It is absolutely beautiful. Good roads, lovely hotels and laid back bars/restaurants.

The national park, Sam Rai Yot is geographically so different from anywhere else i have seen in 6 years of travels in Thailand. We loved it!

4 of us traveled in a rented 4 x 4 and went all over the region.

But this is Thailand and as well as having a great time, this happened to mar the experience . . .

On the way we stopped at Hua hin and I noticed Thai men staring in a hostile way, never experienced this before.

We booked a hotel called BaanBali near to the beach at Pranburi.

The GPS directed us to the hotel (we booked on Agoda) and in we went . . . . the girls noted the sign said BaanBali Blue/Blue sky but being Thai said nothing!

The girl came out to meet us and gave us our keys and we took our luggage to the rooms.

A guy in a BMW pulled in behind our vehicle and after 5 minutes my friend told me that this guy was the boss and had said, " I no hab Agoda, you pay!"

He said there was no other resort nearby at first but then said that in fact our hotel was further down the road.

We apologised and began loading our bags again when he said, " you no go must pay for clean room, 1000 baht" even though we had been in the room for less than 5 minutes and not touched anything.

He kept on saying " you pay" even though we told him, in Thai, we were sorry, we are leaving, the room is not dirty, we are not paying"

I was driving, so last into the car, and he put his hand on the door to prevent me from opening it. He was unsuccessful.

I brushed him away and we left . . he thought he had blocked us in but I drove the truck over the dirt area and onto the road.

A pleasant interlude to our holiday. I guarantee that had we been tourists who don't know Thailand a little he would have become even more threatening . . . .and this on the heels of the recent beatings of the family just up the road in HH.

This would just not happen in the west.

After finding our hotel BaanBali resort (not recommended) we stayed for a couple of days but it was very basic and way overpriced. The pool at night was full of 15 yr old Thai lads drinking beer who began to get to rowdy and encroached on our space until we told them to ***** off.

The morning we left we were woken at 7.30 by Isaan music playing so loud the walls and windows shook. There were 8 0r 9 Thai men pissed up on whisky by the pool while loads of kids played in the water . . great example!

Now it was a Thai style place and it's their culture (if one can refer to it as such) but really???

We were leaving anyway so did not bother to ask them to turn the music down . . . .it would have led nowhere but to violence anyway, I watched the Thai apes playing the music for a while and could see their hostile attitude. I sometimes think Thailand would be a better place if it had been colonised by the British or French long ago.

Arriving back in Bangkok and traveling up the Sirat expressway a cop jumped in front of us at a tollbooth and made up a story about us changing lanes blah, blah . . . .I just gave him 500 baht (I had nothing smaller) to ******off and leave us alone, which he did!

This was just a typical holiday . . .we did not instigate or look for trouble. We all love Thailand but this shit is growing tired . . . after 6 years I have no patience left to spare.

If you are going to tell me my attitude sucks or that I should go home or some such apologist BS, save your energy . . .

This is the real truth behind the smiles and the holiday marketing.

We can take care of ourselves but I feel very sorry for females or newb tourists who come here and experience even minor nonsense like this.

This is a growing symptom of Junta rule + Thainess unchallenged.

Why even bother posting this, when you know yourself it sounds like a BS story?

Kind of interesting.

I just returned from Pranburi area. It is absolutely beautiful. Good roads, lovely hotels and laid back bars/restaurants.

The national park, Sam Rai Yot is geographically so different from anywhere else i have seen in 6 years of travels in Thailand. We loved it!

4 of us traveled in a rented 4 x 4 and went all over the region.

But this is Thailand and as well as having a great time, this happened to mar the experience . . .

On the way we stopped at Hua hin and I noticed Thai men staring in a hostile way, never experienced this before.

We booked a hotel called BaanBali near to the beach at Pranburi.

The GPS directed us to the hotel (we booked on Agoda) and in we went . . . . the girls noted the sign said BaanBali Blue/Blue sky but being Thai said nothing!

The girl came out to meet us and gave us our keys and we took our luggage to the rooms.

A guy in a BMW pulled in behind our vehicle and after 5 minutes my friend told me that this guy was the boss and had said, " I no hab Agoda, you pay!"

He said there was no other resort nearby at first but then said that in fact our hotel was further down the road.

We apologised and began loading our bags again when he said, " you no go must pay for clean room, 1000 baht" even though we had been in the room for less than 5 minutes and not touched anything.

He kept on saying " you pay" even though we told him, in Thai, we were sorry, we are leaving, the room is not dirty, we are not paying"

I was driving, so last into the car, and he put his hand on the door to prevent me from opening it. He was unsuccessful.

I brushed him away and we left . . he thought he had blocked us in but I drove the truck over the dirt area and onto the road.

A pleasant interlude to our holiday. I guarantee that had we been tourists who don't know Thailand a little he would have become even more threatening . . . .and this on the heels of the recent beatings of the family just up the road in HH.

This would just not happen in the west.

After finding our hotel BaanBali resort (not recommended) we stayed for a couple of days but it was very basic and way overpriced. The pool at night was full of 15 yr old Thai lads drinking beer who began to get to rowdy and encroached on our space until we told them to ***** off.

The morning we left we were woken at 7.30 by Isaan music playing so loud the walls and windows shook. There were 8 0r 9 Thai men pissed up on whisky by the pool while loads of kids played in the water . . great example!

Now it was a Thai style place and it's their culture (if one can refer to it as such) but really???

We were leaving anyway so did not bother to ask them to turn the music down . . . .it would have led nowhere but to violence anyway, I watched the Thai apes playing the music for a while and could see their hostile attitude. I sometimes think Thailand would be a better place if it had been colonised by the British or French long ago.

Arriving back in Bangkok and traveling up the Sirat expressway a cop jumped in front of us at a tollbooth and made up a story about us changing lanes blah, blah . . . .I just gave him 500 baht (I had nothing smaller) to ******off and leave us alone, which he did!

This was just a typical holiday . . .we did not instigate or look for trouble. We all love Thailand but this shit is growing tired . . . after 6 years I have no patience left to spare.

If you are going to tell me my attitude sucks or that I should go home or some such apologist BS, save your energy . . .

This is the real truth behind the smiles and the holiday marketing.

We can take care of ourselves but I feel very sorry for females or newb tourists who come here and experience even minor nonsense like this.

This is a growing symptom of Junta rule + Thainess unchallenged.

Why even bother posting this, when you know yourself it sounds like a BS story?

And your post sounds like stupid BS comment

Archived