Are you scared of your wife/gf?

guys new to thailand dont understand why their bargirl girlfriend is so jealous after the girls them selves were/are so promiscuous. we are customers to them and as long as the money keeps running they do what they have to too keep us on as a sponsors. being crazy, angry and controlling must be the best way as this is how most of them go about doing it. on a side note a guy that drinks at my coffee shop has multiple scars on his hands from fending off his girl who likes to attack him with knives. they have a daughter together so it is one of those tricky situations, almost another private dancer story in the making. he keeps leading her on and posting lovey dovey pics on his facebook page. my girl went stupid one time. i waited for her to go to sleep and moved out, she quickly realized life was going to get very difficult for her and our son. i gave her one more chance and now refuse to sleep in the same bedroom as her to let her know things have changed. seems to have worked and have not had her go crazy for over 3 years now.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wife is head teacher of a school , when she comes home she scolds me or orders me about like i was one of her naughty children . Much as I regret , I tell her straight NO !!! or to shut up . you must begin as you mean to go on .

Thais don't have any manners and just demand what they want , don't put up with it . My wife sometime has tirades of abuse , but I take no notice , don't answer back ; usually within half an hour she will be sweet and apologetic .

The amount of guys/doormats that put up with verbally abusive partners astounds me.

When someone is murdered, the police always investigate the spouse first.

And that pretty much tells you everything you need to know about marriage.............................coffee1.gif

You should be scared. Not of physical violence but other stuff. Being grassed up to the police for overstay or working. Being planted with drugs and reported. Being beaten by paid for thugs. Be scared of being conned into sin sot. Be scared of building a house for her family. Be scared of losing your house and business when her real husband arrives at your house. Being scared is not about cowardice but about being smart. Never marry a Thai as they have nothing to offer but a neurotic family.

guys new to thailand dont understand why their bargirl girlfriend is so jealous after the girls them selves were/are so promiscuous. we are customers to them and as long as the money keeps running they do what they have to too keep us on as a sponsors. being crazy, angry and controlling must be the best way as this is how most of them go about doing it. on a side note a guy that drinks at my coffee shop has multiple scars on his hands from fending off his girl who likes to attack him with knives. they have a daughter together so it is one of those tricky situations, almost another private dancer story in the making. he keeps leading her on and posting lovey dovey pics on his facebook page. my girl went stupid one time. i waited for her to go to sleep and moved out, she quickly realized life was going to get very difficult for her and our son. i gave her one more chance and now refuse to sleep in the same bedroom as her to let her know things have changed. seems to have worked and have not had her go crazy for over 3 years now.

Looks like you're living the exotic Thai dream.

I must admit my TGF on occasions admonishes me with a rather course hair brush usually around the buttocks area......................and I LOVE it gigglem.gif

Too much information my friend.

Please keep your bedroom antics in the bedroom, as i am a very shy person.

What about some balance by including comments why some Thais wives (any wives) are frightened of their husbands.

Have not met 1 thai wife yet who is frightened of their farang husband. Perhaps pretending before he buy her a house, car etc..... Or pretending before she get her greencard if the couple is residing outside thailand hehehe

You should be scared. Not of physical violence but other stuff. Being grassed up to the police for overstay or working. Being planted with drugs and reported. Being beaten by paid for thugs. Be scared of being conned into sin sot. Be scared of building a house for her family. Be scared of losing your house and business when her real husband arrives at your house. Being scared is not about cowardice but about being smart. Never marry a Thai as they have nothing to offer but a neurotic family.

'Not of physical violence' - wrong. Thai women can be violent and can cause serious physical harm.

I must admit my TGF on occasions admonishes me with a rather course hair brush usually around the buttocks area......................and I LOVE it gigglem.gif

Too much information my friend.

Please keep your bedroom antics in the bedroom, as i am a very shy person.

Colin

You misunderstand,bedroom antics most certainly not,I would never allow it..........this happens while I,m taking a shower whistling.gif

My Thai wife has a controlling personality and I have heard many stories of other farang with Thai wife's the same.

Luckily neither of us are violent as I also have somewhat of a controlling personality. Not a big problem for us but does make for some interesting "discussions". SHe has a lotof redeeming qualities and we are both accepting of each others personality's.

As for something to hide; we live in Pattaya but have no interest in anything on the side. When I go out for a beer with any of my mates if I approached I just show them my wedding ring and say I'm happy; one lady is enough. The girls seem generally accepting of that and are usually just happy with a chat. Sometimes I buy them a drink if the conversation was good. The "bar lady desperado's" are just that for a reason and I stay well clear.

Maybe I'm an odd man out in "Sin City"?

Scared, many of these are scare of all women, as they are usually doing something they shouldn't be !!

Not always. I learned in my former life that simple discretion can definitely be the better part of valor unless independently wealthy and two stones might not equal the mountains that can be made out of molehills with a little help from family and friends.

As I sometimes explain, when it doesn't matter what the truth really is and walking and talking or sitting beside can be made to look like probably is because it's you that's thought of as being stupid enough to do it on your own doorstep, it's not really a matter of being afraid of the wife, as being terrified of how much smarter stupid people always think they are. I'd be really stupid if I didn't learn that lesson at my age.

"...how much smarter stupid people always think they are."

Thanks for putting this right where it belongs. Back in the forefront of my awareness. The ex was just a garden variety loon. Could have been from anywhere on planet Earth. Other than reviving some old PTSD issues for a spell, no long term harm done. However, the amount of survival-necessary data that has been somehow displaced from storage over the past half dozen or so years has me sleeping with one eye open.

Yes, I am scared of my girlfriend and wife.

I am also scared of my own shadow as I lost my stones years ago and now am not a real man.

Jeeeezz

Most men are scared of their girlfriend and wife. Scared they'd meet. If they did there would be many more guys losing they're stones.

My sympathy to you, HLover, on you're misfortune.

A little off track but my friends fiance's mother threatened to make his life hell unless he paid a 1M dowry. His gf was silent on the matter...

He's thinking of leaving the country he is so worried.

He should have left by now- no thinking necessary.

The mother is really not using optimal strategy, in my opinion , to get max munney. Get them married first and then she has a lot more leverage................lol.

Unless she is lazy and figures SILLY farangs are born a minute, and her daughter will eventually hook one. Just a numbers game.

My Thai wife has a controlling personality and I have heard many stories of other farang with Thai wife's the same.

Luckily neither of us are violent as I also have somewhat of a controlling personality. Not a big problem for us but does make for some interesting "discussions". SHe has a lotof redeeming qualities and we are both accepting of each others personality's.

As for something to hide; we live in Pattaya but have no interest in anything on the side. When I go out for a beer with any of my mates if I approached I just show them my wedding ring and say I'm happy; one lady is enough. The girls seem generally accepting of that and are usually just happy with a chat. Sometimes I buy them a drink if the conversation was good. The "bar lady desperado's" are just that for a reason and I stay well clear.

Maybe you are odd and she is not cause when you are buying ladydrinks she buy her bf a present and those who accept your drinks knows about it......hehehehe.... Im just joking...or am i not...????

Maybe you are odd and she is not cause when you are buying ladydrinks she buy her bf a present and those who accept your drinks knows about it......hehehehe.... Im just joking...or am i not...????

Hehe, It's fine. We are honest with each other and she knows. Married 5 years and together longer so know each other too well.

Her boyfriends a fine young man......

Archived