Are you scared of your wife/gf?

Sometimes my new girl tends to yell a bit,not angry,just has a loud voice sometimes,scared of her no,wait till you see the native women in Png,then you would be scared.In fact i don't think i will go back this year,this last trip out was about the end of it for me,after the unfortunate spearing of 2 of the survey team guides and desertion from some porters,crocs ingressing into the camp one night,and the fact we actually had to pour our own drinks,just about stuffed it for me.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What having to pour you own drinks,more inconvenient i would say,but sometimes one has to do it tough on such trips,i mean we were skinning the bloody crocs,while what remained of the porters,skinned the poor chap the croc had killed,and promptly ate him,needless to say me and my fellow prospector Bunter,managed to pass the night with corned beef and crackers,and of course copious amounts of alcohol,a must in Png.But there was no emotional abuse,unless you count me yelling at the camp boy for placing my boots the wrong foot round.

Archived