Thai cosmetic surgeon to marry a girl he treated after handing over 22 million baht dowry

webfact

Thai cosmetic surgeon to marry a girl he treated after handing over 22 million baht dowry

sur.jpg

BANGKOK:-- A celebrity Thai cosmetic surgeon has got engaged to a woman whose face he worked on.

Love blossomed after Yingyae had been treated at the famous surgery of Nopparat Rattanawara, where there is a month waiting list just for a consultation, Thai media reported.

On Sunday the happy couple got engaged and the dowry was presented. Nopparat put down a four carat diamond ring and other diamonds, two kilos of gold, a cheque for 20 million baht and two million in cash for good measure.

Oh, and also the 100 million baht property that the happy couple will use as a place to live in after their marriage. The property will also be used as a surgery.

The marriage of the surgeon and his former patient has been was widely reported by Thai media on Tuesday.

Source: Sanook News / Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-05-10

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck to them it's a fairy tale ending ........ Shame nobody thinks they deserve this happiness like other people in the western world ...... I'll get my face done again soon the pain is worth the gain .... I've been 40 for years now and I ain't changing my views ..... If u look better u feel better

Just saying .,,,.,,,,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck to them it's a fairy tale ending ........ Shame nobody thinks they deserve this happiness like other people in the western world ...... I'll get my face done again soon the pain is worth the gain .... I've been 40 for years now and I ain't changing my views ..... If u look better u feel better

Just saying .,,,.,,,,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for that your honor.-rolleyes.gif

Damn he paid much more than that farang who paid the 5 million sin sot for his male wife in fact more than 4 times.

I guess he's set the benchmark. You farangs not going to lose out to a local thai guy are you?

Now you've all been wondering what all that money bought. Well, here we go.........................

One video was in 2012, the other in 2013. So i suppose after 3/4 years she looks markedly different from the video a few years back?

Now you've all been wondering what all that money bought. Well, here we go.........................

??? he should have been a brain surgeon!!! Does she say that the little doll does not really look like him because the face is too farang?

Hey, is Hooters on soi 4 still open?

Actually how is the dowry calculated?

I mean why did he offer up 22 million and not only that offered diamonds and other perks? I mean on an economical sense she must be someone rich or important and not just some mere village girl for him to offer that amount right?

not a word about what they think of each other or what they have in common

story reads like a laundry list of monetary items

What they think of each other or have in common is of no interest to Thais. Now when it comes to money, that's a different story. Without the money aspect and the photo of the Ferrari it is a non story.

Archived