A special offer for ThaiVisa customers from Passion Delivery.

Who are Passion Delivery?

Passion Delivery selects the finest range of food, drink and ingredients from quality suppliers around the world and delivers them to your door nationwide.

Our website www.passiondelivery.com has nearly 600 products to choose from.

So whether you are after quality beef, succulent lamb shanks, NZ wild caught seafood, craft beers, wines and more, we’ve got it covered.

Place an order* in just a few clicks and our team at Passion Delivery will do the rest.

(Min order 1000 baht in Bangkok, 3000 baht nationwide).

------------------------

Special offer for ThaiVisa customers.

Get 2 FREE bottles of Ginger Fizz ginger beer (worth 150 baht) with your next Passion Delivery order. Valid until Thursday 12th May.

To claim this offer simply type TVGF into the “Notes” box before checkout at www.passiondelivery.com.

Choose either cinnamon or roselle flavor.

From the Passion Delivery team

post-244103-0-28334500-1462861761_thumb.

post-244103-0-61136600-1462861766_thumb.

post-244103-0-39230800-1462861772_thumb.

post-244103-0-18053200-1462861777_thumb.

post-244103-0-78502800-1462861782_thumb.

post-244103-0-93944200-1462861787_thumb.

post-244103-0-69532800-1462861793_thumb.

Many ThaiVisa forum members have asked about Passion Delivery and our Passion Box nationwide delivery service. To see what our customers say about us, we’ve asked some to give their feedback…. here is feedback from one of our Passion Box customers …..

Customer name: Roger Dowle’s

Q/ How did you find out about PassionDelivery?

A/ I saw an article in the ‘Samui Times’ and decided to give it a try.

Q/ What made you try our nationwide delivery service PassionBox?

A/ When I looked at the web site (www.passiondelivery.com), there were some items there that we still cannot easily get here on Koh Samui.

Q/ How would your rate the PassionBox delivery service?

A/ Excellent. I cannot fault it.

Q/ Which products did you choose and why?

A /We originally went for the lamb. We can buy lamb here on the island but the quality is not consistent. We then started to try other products and also grouped up with friends to make the delivery here more cost effective.

Q/ How would you rate the quality of the products received?

A / Very, very good. Much better quality than the products here in the shops on Samui. Outstanding products are the lamb and the beefburgers/mince beef/Angus steak.

Q/ Other than the products you have already ordered what else would you be interested in trying?

A/ We have already tried the majority of products that are ‘shippable’ to us. As far as we are concerned, you guys have most of the bases covered.

Q/ Would you recommend PassionDelivery to friends? If so why? If not, why not?

A/ We do recommend you to our friends and then we combine orders for economy of scale on the delivery.

To find out more about Passion Delivery and choose from nearly 600 carefully selected products visit www.passiondelivery.com

————————

And here is a customer who recently posted up a review on our FB page https://www.facebook.com/passiondeliverybangkok

post-244103-0-22676000-1463374670_thumb.

• 1 month later...

The minimum order is kind of high outside of Bangkok (Chumphon). Are you targeting primarily business owners/restaurants?

If you are charging a delivery fee anyway (150 - 400 baht), why is there a minimum order? (the customer is taking all the risk)

I also would like to be able to customize more the meats. Like you have 20 different sausages....but I'm not sure which one I would like. Instead of buying 4 of every sausage. I could buy a pack of 4, but have 4 different sausages.. Just an example. I don't have buyers remorse if I take a chance on a pack and it does not suit my tastes.

edit: do you have other bank account besides Krungsri Bank (Bank of Ayudhya) to make payment? Like Bangkok Bank, Kasikorn Bank, etc?

Archived