Night Shots Indoors or Out... (Flash or non flash images)

• 2 weeks later...

I like the shoes too thumbsup.gif

It's nine exposures, actually. Four to capture the dynamic range of the temple, two more used to clone out people, two for the exterior lighting, and one for the sky. The sky was disappointing. The area itself is quite dark, but maddeningly, the temple never switches its light off. They're on from dusk 'til dawn, and cause a huge amount to light-pollution to the sky. Hence the 'halo' around the building. This it a shot of the sky as it came out of camera to give you an idea.

20160604-_N7A7489.jpg

Luang Pu Khao Analayo, Nong Bua Lamphu - (Re-edit of post #12)

Out of nothing other than idle curiosity (and because I had nothing else to do), I shot about 100 frames a few hours before the milky-way rose to see what a star-trail image might look like. I far prefer the original image posted, as there are too many stars when looking in this direction, but thought I'd share this little experiment with you guys anyway.

20160603-_N7A7177-Edit-Edit.jpg

Last New Year 2015-2016.

One of the most crazy/stupiddrunk.gif thing I did in a long time as it hadn't been raining for a while and everything was pretty dry. The grass on the empty land plots in the village caught fire and we had to call the fire department as our attempts to put it out ourselves with a garden hose were fruitless. Thankfully nobody was blaming mewhistling.gif but my wife was not too happy about it. biggrin.png

The photo is cropped app 50% as my "aim" was not spot on and I thought better not fire off another Roman Candlelaugh.png

24187523815_502bc438eb_b.jpg

• 4 months later...

Archived