BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Binden

Wouldnt treat a dog the way thai schools treat teachers

Lets hope the op is not 'teaching' English. whistling.gif Thai teachers earn no where near 40k are always going in during the holidays and Sundays for training, but you don't see them moaning on the internet. If you don't like being well paid and don't like the School - then leave.

Oh and the short notice iv had..xpecting 2 go bak on monday ..they cud hav told me during this 3 month holiday!!!!!

Are we talking with English teachers here or teenagers sending text messages?

@masuk 555

Just look for a Thai school where the pupils speak English like Ali G.

"Iz it becos I am Thai?"

I didn't want to be the first to say it, op, but your prose really does suck. Tough to read. It's SMS speak.

Perhaps acknowledge that you've been on a good number and they're putting it right. Money is tightening up everywhere. Unless this is a top international school, I know a fair few teachers in unis and institutes that are not on anything like that, especially such a cushy part time gig. I wouldn't hold it against the guy even if he is a tool. You've had several good years from them and they're generous enough in offering you a permanent position. Don't burn bridges. ;)

yeah but no but yeah, chill out dude he been dooin it for 10 years innit and that's awesome

Schools have started and the CB trolls are out to rile up replies, juz bcoz, beezees.

This has to be a joke thread, right?

Go moan to your boss he can then go to the Labour department to grass you up for not having two work permits (for both of your jobs). 100K is a lot for any teacher so stop yer bitching..

Yeah right.A grown up who has to bounce around a class in 42 degrees,no air con, 35 kids,one tiny fan for 6 hours and 40k.Your very welcome!!!!!!!

Your on a good wicket why are you whinging.Nothing is forever in Thailand.

Yeah right.A grown up who has to bounce around a class in 42 degrees,no air con, 35 kids,one tiny fan for 6 hours and 40k.Your very welcome!!!!!!!

My heart bleeds purple p!ss for you!

None of my teaching relatives earn 40k, I know an Australian with a Phd teachng at uni and an associate professor, he only gets 44k, consider yourself lucky.