Woman with gun and drugs taunts police on Facebook - arrest expected soon

webfact

Woman with gun and drugs taunts police on Facebook - arrest expected soon

gun.jpg
Image: Thairath

SONGKHLA: -- Southern Thailand police are on the tail of a woman who appeared on Facebook taunting police whilen holding a gun in front of a pile of Ya Ba.

Officers say they know the name of the woman who has four previous drug offences to her name, reported Thairath

The woman was pictured on Facebook on another person's page holding an automatic weapon in front of a large packet of Ya Ba. Text posted with the picture amounted to taunts to police to try and arrest her.

Computer crime officers managed to trace the source of the post and officers in Thepa district of Songkhla recognized the picture as that of Pailin Saengthawee of that area. She had four previous arrests for possession of Bai Krathom, a controlled drug, and is also wanted in connection with a Ya Ba case.

Police went to her address but neighbours said she had fled after the photo of her was shared online. Noppadon Pheuksomon of Region 9 police said that they expect to round up the woman within one or two days.

Source: Thairath

tvn.png
-- 2016-05-12

UPDATE: Police now have the suspect in custody

fbb.jpg

The 1 in white is hot, the other looks like she has been getting on the gear pretty regularly! But seriously you have to question the intelligence of someone who deals gear here discreetly, and outright condemn someone who incriminates themselves online with it. The gun toting 1 in dark clothing looks like she'd do just fine in jail.

haha Facebook. The level of stupidity WORLDWIDE never ceases to amaze me. I won't have a bar of it personally. Which probably puts me out of step with most of the world.

Law Enforcement and Governments owe Zuckerberg a BIG debt of gratitude. One wonders what George Orwell would make of it all today.

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange calls Facebook ‘the most appalling spy machine that has ever been invented’.

Facebook law enforcement guidelines

Firstly, the enforcement agency has to submit a form. In it they must give Facebook your email address, user ID or username. Once Facebook has the form submitted, they will then prepare an archive for the police to review. That archive will include the following.

• User ID number
  • Email address
  • Date and Time of your account’s creation
  • The most recent logins, usually the last 2-3 days
  • Your phone number, if you registered it
  • Profile contact info
  • Mini-feed
  • Status update history
  • Shares
  • Notes
  • Wall posts
  • Friends list
  • Groups list
  • Future and past events
  • Videos
  • Photos
  • Private messages
  • IP logs (computers and locations you logged in from)

The level of stupidity from a lot of people in this country never stops to amaze me.

You can leave out 'in this country'.

Stupidity is not owned by Thais, it is present in every culture. It is a human trait.

The level of stupidity from a lot of people in this country never stops to amaze me.

You can leave out 'in this country'.

Stupidity is not owned by Thais, it is present in every culture. It is a human trait.

Unfortunately some people use stupidity as a badge of honour

Then I suppose you don't read may threads on TVF. Quite a stunning display there too.

Then I suppose you don't read may threads on TVF. Quite a stunning display there too.

The threads from April are stunning as well.

Shame, what a saddening waste of a life for a young and reasonably pretty, but incredibly dumb lass.

I wonder who the people 'behind' her are as I doubt she found this stuff in the street.....I'll wager the cops won't be too keen on tracing them....

I hope she gets good guidance once she's incarcerated and when she's released.

More proof that fools are evident everywhere. Facebook is probably the most worthless thing ever invented except to the owner and employees. People spend hours telling other people every details of their lives. Smart criminals and the police love it.

haha Facebook. The level of stupidity WORLDWIDE never ceases to amaze me. I won't have a bar of it personally. Which probably puts me out of step with most of the world.

Law Enforcement and Governments owe Zuckerberg a BIG debt of gratitude. One wonders what George Orwell would make of it all today.

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange calls Facebook ‘the most appalling spy machine that has ever been invented’.

Facebook law enforcement guidelines

Firstly, the enforcement agency has to submit a form. In it they must give Facebook your email address, user ID or username. Once Facebook has the form submitted, they will then prepare an archive for the police to review. That archive will include the following.

• User ID number
  • Email address
  • Date and Time of your account’s creation
  • The most recent logins, usually the last 2-3 days
  • Your phone number, if you registered it
  • Profile contact info
  • Mini-feed
  • Status update history
  • Shares
  • Notes
  • Wall posts
  • Friends list
  • Groups list
  • Future and past events
  • Videos
  • Photos
  • Private messages
  • IP logs (computers and locations you logged in from)

Yep, exactly.

Same will all those DJ's working illegally in Thailand promoting their gigs on Facebook, and all the illegal club promotion companies doing the same.

All these Farangs here on student visas just waiting to be rounded up after being so dumb.

It wont take long for the BIB to track them down via their most used advertising medium - Facebook events.

Guessing that somebody handed her the weapon with the action locked open, perhaps because she could not be trusted accidentally or intentionally.

I noticed that as well. Perhaps there was someone in the room with one more brain cell, saw her take the photo with the gun to her head and locked the gun open so save her from herself.

After all, if she perishes, who's going to sell the drugs so the boyfriend can drink all day?

Archived