Where to buy ready-built kitchen counter top and wall cabinets?

Ganador

Where to buy ready-built kitchen counter top and wall cabinets?

I live in Bangkok lower Sukhumvit and I want to replace my kitchen counter top and wall cabinets above, as the old unit is falling apart. Just want budget setup, not fancy materials used in hi-end kitchens.

I need for the supplier to also instal everything.

HomePro has been recommended to me. I live near their store close to BTS Ploenchit, but they dont have much in the way of ready built units. Any ideas? Your helpful suggestions appreciated...

If you need budget price, you're likely not going to find that at a "furniture store". Are you sure you went to the right place at Home Pro? All the "Home" places have a pretty good variety of cabinets. Index does too but usually higher in price (and quality). Same for (I forget the name - but they have huge home product stores several locations in Bangkok).

I was just in IKEA, Mega Bang Na yesterday and they have a very large selection of cabinets and counter tops as well as workstations to help you design your layout. Bring your kitchen dimensions with you and they will assist you.

I very strongly suggest you go on an early weekday and not on a weekend when the store gets super crowded. There is a free shuttle bus to Mega, Bang Na that leaves from just under the Udom Suk BTS station, exit 1 It runs about every 30 minutes. If you don't want to wait, a taxi runs about B80.

I have had good experience with the ready-made cabinets by Kitzcho at HomeWorks (or was it HomePro??). Very good quality solid wood, well made and easy install (store will probably have recommended installers if you feel need for such. For the countertops the best bet are the many stonecutters you see on the roadside. Beautiful cut and polished stone tops at a tiny fraction of the price in USA or Europe. They will send installer to your place to perfect measure, cut and install.

Note: I bought Haefle handles at the same store as the cabinets, small cost and really adds the custom touch.

I tried to include several photos of one of my kitchens but could not master the insertion/attachment process, PM me if you want such.

• 1 month later...

Well, Amazon has all the things that you want but it is an online service, if you want to check the wall cabinets physically then Amazon is not the place for such things. You have to buy off line! But I feel Amazon is good as it has a wide range of product and you can get each and every details including users' reviews of the product and shipping is also very impressive and fast.

The OP could get prices for the kitchen cabinets and various counter tops in one trip to any HomePro | Home Works | Mega Home | Thai Watsadu or Ikea. They all offer delivery for a fee. They all offer installation for a fee. Ikea might offer the best presentation. Ikea has several English speaking European staff working to assist customers. Granite from a side of the road seller can be very affordable in Thailand as mentioned in post #8.

Archived