BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Man arrested after horrific drug rape-murder of eight year old in Trang

Man arrested after horrific drug rape-murder of eight year old in Trang

t.jpg

TRANG:-- Police have arrested a man for a gruesome drugging and rape that left an eight year old girl dead.

The girl is believed to have given vital evidence of the identity of her rapist as she lay in hospital before she died, reports Daily News.

A man had earlier entered a house in the Trang area of southern Thailand while the girl's parents were not around and given the little one a concoction of Krathom tea and soft drinks laced with Ya Ba.

In her drugged state he then raped her so forcefully that her vagina and rectum were torn. He then fled and the girl, named only as "B" was hospitalized in Trang.

The girl suffered severe pains and doctors announced yesterday that she had died from the drugs overdose that she was given.

The distraught father, named only as "A" said that when his wife had left the house to go to work on a rubber plantation she had not locked the door because he was sleeping out back. He had not heard anything untoward in the house and thinks that the man who committed the crime knew the layout of the house well.

He said that before his daughter died she had told nurses that the man who attacked her was someone she knew. It was not reported if she mentioned a name.

But very quickly police rounded up a local youth known only by his nickname of "Fris". His DNA is being checked along with DNA found inside the body of the deceased girl. Police found no marks on the body of the youth.

Investigations continue.

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-05-13

The percentage of human garbage inhabiting this planet is increasing.

Don't think so...just more ways of reporting how sick mankind in general really is.

Do people really do this sort of thing? Yes, they do! Very distressing!

The father was sleeping out the back and didn't hear anything of this horrific incident? If it is correct that the rapist knew the layout of the house it seems likely he knew both mother and father. He would wait until the parents left the house but if he saw only the mother leave he would know the father was still in there. Strange to me.

Please, nobody say this evil man will get a slap on the wrist; he surely will be properly punished.

It is only increasing as the population is growing exponentially. But going by ratio person to population as a whole, we are living in the most peaceful time of humanity. Sure there are real pieces of work and evil out there, but there always has been, only in this day and age we hear about it a lot of thanks to the media.

RIP to the poor girl and I hope the family and find some peace, their lives have no doubt been ripped apart and turned upside down.

This is so evil because it was obviously premeditated,there can be no excuse,no mitigating circumstance,only the death penalty will do.

Lets hope the bastard is not rich with a posh name

Lets hope the bastard is not rich with a posh name

I thought I asked for no cynical remarks about corruptive influences in this case!

Do you have something sensible or positive to say?

If he is guilty he should get the death penalty,

That would be too easy. I have always thought stoning and other seemingly barbaric customs were abhorrent, however in this guys case, absolutely nothing would be nasty enough. This is sick beyond belief.

If he is guilty he should get the death penalty,

That would be too easy. I have always thought stoning and other seemingly barbaric customs were abhorrent, however in this guys case, absolutely nothing would be nasty enough. This is sick beyond belief.

Who says the death penalty has to be quick? He needs it to be very slow over a period of a few days

Why is it that at times like this, I cannot find a gun or maybe a bottle would be better....crazy.gif

Don't think so...just more ways of reporting how sick mankind in general really is.

Is it? really?

Or is it more a case of scum like this feel more empowered to 'get away with it'

Suspend this piece of filth from a tree by his wrists, tie lead weights to his genitals and let him slowly starve in that position.

Fitting punishment and deterrent.

Or he could be sent for counselling.