Man arrested after horrific drug rape-murder of eight year old in Trang

webfact

Ghandi, Ghandi,

It was not the spiritual leader of India who preached non-violence?

This did not succeed him, and INDIA is the country with the most sordid rapes, barbaric, on babies like any human being are, in the 21st century, up in this evil country.

So Ghandi and non-violence !!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the posts screaming for revenge in the most horrible ways only show that you are no better. Of course this crime is horrific and the man should be punished, locked away forever, but hey we live in the 21st century and an eye for an eye reaction is quite backwards.

Would you say the same if it would happen to your daughter? Hmm.. I wonder, but I think not..

I support the death penalty in cases like this. What the guy did shows clearly that he has absolutely no respect for life! He's a monster that should be put down as the beast that he showed to be!

All the posts screaming for revenge in the most horrible ways only show that you are no better. Of course this crime is horrific and the man should be punished, locked away forever, but hey we live in the 21st century and an eye for an eye reaction is quite backwards.

Would you say the same if it would happen to your daughter? Hmm.. I wonder, but I think not..

I support the death penalty in cases like this. What the guy did shows clearly that he has absolutely no respect for life! He's a monster that should be put down as the beast that he showed to be!

Would you say the same if it was your daughter.

Yes.

All of you yelling for revenge punishments not any better as those meted out in the middle ages, and as barbaric as those meted out nowadays by Isis, are exactly the same barbarians and exactly living and thinking on the same level.

Revenge?

Oh yes, of course.

But a life sentence hard labour will be a better warning as death, or medieval punishments.

Yes.

All of you yelling for revenge punishments not any better as those meted out in the middle ages, and as barbaric as those meted out nowadays by Isis, are exactly the same barbarians and exactly living and thinking on the same level.

Revenge?

Oh yes, of course.

But a life sentence hard labour will be a better warning as death, or medieval punishments.

Would you really not want the rapist and killer of your daughter to be executed? Where do you read that I wrote that he should be killed in an antagonising, barbaric way? As far as I am concerned someone who has committed such a horrible crime has forfeited his right to live. I don't care whether they give him an lethal injection or a neck-shot. What you are suggesting is actually much worse then a death-penalty! Years and years of hard labour until he drops dead? Sure, very civilised of you.. Who's the barbarian here? Those who want to see him dead, or those who want him to suffer for years to come? You are the barbarian sir, not me... If you meant other responders who fantasised about the most cruel punishments then you should reply to them, not to me, I wasn't one of them wink.png

I'm impressed by the number of people in this forum who seemingly want compete with each other in the level of barbarity they can achieve ... all these creative forms of torture being offered. You'd be well at home with the Nazis or ISIS.

What would you recommend, bring out the comfy chair?

Yes.

Revenge?

Oh yes, of course.

Would you really not want the rapist and killer of your daughter to be executed? Where do you read that I wrote that he should be killed in an antagonising, barbaric way? As far as I am concerned someone who has committed such a horrible crime has forfeited his right to live. I don't care whether they give him an lethal injection or a neck-shot. What you are suggesting is actually much worse then a death-penalty! Years and years of hard labour until he drops dead? Sure, very civilised of you.. Who's the barbarian here? Those who want to see him dead, or those who want him to suffer for years to come? You are the barbarian sir, not me... If you meant other responders who fantasised about the most cruel punishments then you should reply to them, not to me, I wasn't one of them wink.png

Punishment for these kind of crimes are part revenge and part "educational".

For others, that is.

Hence the life hard labour.

My point is, many were killed by the state while innocent.

There is no reversal possible.

The death penalty is a medieval form of punishment only used by medieval countries and is supported by human beings where the veneer of civilisation seems to be rather thin.

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, very biblical but rather passé.

That said, one if the British hangmen said, those I hanged while innocent, still bother me very much indeed.

Rollox......rolleyes.gif

So what do you want, a cell with Internet, a TV......Gawd........coffee1.gif

No, the death sentence carried out in a dignified manner to show the integrity and sovereignty of the state, it shouldn't be that society has to fall to the same level of barbarity as the perpetrator.

None of us on this Forum ACTUALLY knows what really happened or all of the circumstances on that fateful morning, do we?

First we were told that the Mother left the house, not locking the door as her husband was asleep in the back room.

In another instalment in the Bangkok Post it stated the Mother and Father were out on their rubber farm when the incident took place. Now we are left with an 8 year old being left alone with either her being locked in or the door being unlocked.

Later, we are told that as many as four men might be involved, giving an impression that the girl might have been gang-raped. I think I can just about understand one depraved man, but four seems to me unlikely. Was the father involved in any way? We don't know!

Whatever happened, I hope there is a fair trial. That the total nature of crimes that were committed is properly identified and that the guilty ones are punished according to the Law of the Land and not the arbitrary law of the lynch mob or the wishes of citizens at large.

Can we wait for the inquest, DNA tests and a thorough investigation to make our judgments more in line with the evidence rather than our understandable immediate feelings from suppositions?

He will be killed in Thai prison. He is at the bottom of the packing list in jail. He will be beaten up until he has been crippled so he'll be hanged upside down without teeth then used as money machine

have a good day

R.I.P to the girl402.gif

Just take a Machettee and whack that off..

thumbsup.gif

No.... that's too fast and easy. Cut it off very slowly with a very dull, just slightly serrated, bread & butter knife...

Oh Forgot to add, the Jungle Forces law, then stick it in his mouth and he chokes on it.

None of us on this Forum ACTUALLY knows what really happened or all of the circumstances on that fateful morning, do we?

First we were told that the Mother left the house, not locking the door as her husband was asleep in the back room.

In another instalment in the Bangkok Post it stated the Mother and Father were out on their rubber farm when the incident took place. Now we are left with an 8 year old being left alone with either her being locked in or the door being unlocked.

Later, we are told that as many as four men might be involved, giving an impression that the girl might have been gang-raped. I think I can just about understand one depraved man, but four seems to me unlikely. Was the father involved in any way? We don't know!

Whatever happened, I hope there is a fair trial. That the total nature of crimes that were committed is properly identified and that the guilty ones are punished according to the Law of the Land and not the arbitrary law of the lynch mob or the wishes of citizens at large.

Can we wait for the inquest, DNA tests and a thorough investigation to make our judgments more in line with the evidence rather than our understandable immediate feelings from suppositions?

Well, there is money and buy justice or out of jail card, and poor to the slammer... TIT These sadly is seen over and over again.

Rollox......rolleyes.gif

So what do you want, a cell with Internet, a TV......Gawd........coffee1.gif

No, the death sentence carried out in a dignified manner to show the integrity and sovereignty of the state, it shouldn't be that society has to fall to the same level of barbarity as the perpetrator.

I disagree. The different reason for getting to that level is the motivation of my disagreeing. A teacher who raped a pupil in an Iraqi school was hanged in the schoolyard and left there for days on. To show to the pupils and their parents that the school means business as well as to tell his collegues whats the consequence. I like that.

Do people really do this sort of thing? Yes, they do! Very distressing!

The father was sleeping out the back and didn't hear anything of this horrific incident? If it is correct that the rapist knew the layout of the house it seems likely he knew both mother and father. He would wait until the parents left the house but if he saw only the mother leave he would know the father was still in there. Strange to me.

Please, nobody say this evil man will get a slap on the wrist; he surely will be properly punished.

Want to know why he didn't hear? How the culprit know the home layout? He was actually lived right there in the home: The children's father.

"What a difference a day makes". The father has been arrested and charged with the crime based on DNA evidence, he has confessed.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/919956-father-admits-raping-his-eight-year-old-daughter/

This makes it far far worse, if that's even possible, someone she loved and trusted, i cant understand how this is possible to do

Archived