Condo with up to "ten Arabs in a room" raided for illegal hotel operation in Sukhumvit Soi 11

webfact

It is not racist to say that blacks and Arabs feel bad. It's a reality.

It is not racist to say that Arab and black piled several in a small room.

This is their custom, home, but they require apartments in the countries hosting them for free.

Except in this case it is more illegal than the sick, because it is in France that they will.

In this country of idiots, all free for Arabs and blacks.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as so often... the thaivisa cème de la crème at its best. and when through with "Ayrab" bashing a quick move to the wailing walls threads and posting about

-racist double pricing,

-racist ATM fees,

-racist insults such as "farang",

-cheated out of x-amount Satang change,

-street noodle soup plus ฿5 = galoping inflation, moving to "Cambo" soon!

gigglem.gif

The smell and noise emissions from the building must have been amazing.

Quite a racist post !

Do not confuse racism with reality. Simply stating facts is not racist. I've had business dealings with Arabs and my experience has shown me that their personal hygiene regimens are not sufficient enough to assuage body odours to Western standards.

Why is this guy the one getting charged when its the unit owners asking for it, allowing it to happen, and avoiding tax?

Due to the additional effort needed to identify and locate the owners? He is an easy fall guy.

The smell and noise emissions from the building must have been amazing.

Quite a racist post !

Do not confuse racism with reality. Simply stating facts is not racist. I've had business dealings with Arabs and my experience has shown me that their personal hygiene regimens are not sufficient enough to assuage body odours to Western standards.

why would anybody accept your claim as fact?coffee1.gif

If you smelled of strawberries, your family smelled of strawberries and all your friends smelled of strawberries, do you think you may find people who smelled of bananas a little offputting?

And they may think strawberries smell funny, too.

That's what makes the world interesting. If I wanted to smell nothing but strawberries, I'd have stayed home, which would have been a good idea for some of the racist idiots posting here. (Edit: though Cereal's post was a relatively mild example on the continuum of racist tripe here on this thread)

If you smelled of strawberries, your family smelled of strawberries and all your friends smelled of strawberries, do you think you may find people who smelled of bananas a little offputting?

That's what makes the world interesting. If I wanted to smell nothing but strawberries, I'd have stayed home, which would have been a good idea for some of the racist idiots posting here. (Edit: though Cereal's post was a relatively mild example on the continuum of racist tripe here on this thread)

Silly comparison.

Noxious body odour and soap aversion do not make the world interesting. As a sign of decency and courtesy to their fellow human beings, some tribes need to bathe and get a fresh change of clothes daily. Civilised behaviour makes the world interesting.

Silly comparison.

Noxious body odour and soap aversion do not make the world interesting. As a sign of decency and courtesy to their fellow human beings, some tribes need to bathe and get a fresh change of clothes daily. Civilised behaviour makes the world interesting.

If you're going to be upset by people who don't adhere to your standards of cleanliness, noisiness, politeness, queuing, or whatever, my advice stands. Stay home. You'll be happier among your own people. Honest. We don't get to dictate the standards by which everyone has to live any more. We pissed that away when we gave up our colonial ambitions. Accept it and live with it, or stay home. (Edit: or move to an exotic location in the world and settle in an expat ghetto and be prepared for disappointment when you step out of it)

To the rest of your point, most of the noxious BO I've ever come across in the world came pouring off people who looked a lot like me, of European descent. Not Arabs, not Asians, not Africans. Europeans and their offshoots. Soap dodging cuts across race and ethnic lines, and dissing on one or another ethnicity for it is just plain racism.

Not that I go out of my way to notice, but some Middle Easterners were the best smelling people I've ever had the pleasure of working around. I didn't have the juevos to ask them what cologne they were wearing...

Silly comparison.

If you're going to be upset by people who don't adhere to your standards of cleanliness, noisiness, politeness, queuing, or whatever, my advice stands. Stay home. You'll be happier among your own people. Honest. We don't get to dictate the standards by which everyone has to live any more. We pissed that away when we gave up our colonial ambitions. Accept it and live with it, or stay home. (Edit: or move to an exotic location in the world and settle in an expat ghetto and be prepared for disappointment when you step out of it)

To the rest of your point, most of the noxious BO I've ever come across in the world came pouring off people who looked a lot like me, of European descent. Not Arabs, not Asians, not Africans. Europeans and their offshoots. Soap dodging cuts across race and ethnic lines, and dissing on one or another ethnicity for it is just plain racism.

Not that I go out of my way to notice, but some Middle Easterners were the best smelling people I've ever had the pleasure of working around. I didn't have the juevos to ask them what cologne they were wearing...

No, I don't get upset by your standard of politeness. And, no, I won't stay home and hide from rude people.

All the rest of us ask for, we who have to put up with unwashed and rude people, is that you use deodorant to mask unpleasant odours, queue up properly, show consideration, and suppress the urge to be rude.

Noticed that yesterday afternoon the hotel buisness was in full swing. Large groups checking in with suitcases. The manager is out on bail. Buisness as usual.

He will have come to an"informal arrangement" with the relevant authorities. An arrangement which will be "refreshed" on a weekly basis.

As many as 10 people per unit, at 500 baht per night. Some condo owner/manager was doing quite well...

But it kind of begs the question, if you were a wealthy person from an Arab country coming to Thailand for medical treatment, why in the world would you put up with that kind of accommodation?

On the other hand, if you were relatively poor and paying everything you had for treatment at a nearby expensive private hospital, I could see trying to minimize your accommodation expenses.

More high quality tourism at work???

What I'd like to know is don't these Arabs have insurance in their own countries? Surely a UAE citizen would have some kind of health insurance to visit the doctor back in Dubai? Why do they need to come to Thailand, unless it's for a cheaper nose job, breast augmentation (or reduction), or some other kind of cosmetic procedure which they would need to pay out of their pocket for anyway. But if it's a heart bypass surgery then I don't see the point. That can be performed back home for free, couldn't it?

As many as 10 people per unit, at 500 baht per night. Some condo owner/manager was doing quite well...

But it kind of begs the question, if you were a wealthy person from an Arab country coming to Thailand for medical treatment, why in the world would you put up with that kind of accommodation?

On the other hand, if you were relatively poor and paying everything you had for treatment at a nearby expensive private hospital, I could see trying to minimize your accommodation expenses.

More high quality tourism at work???

What I'd like to know is don't these Arabs have insurance in their own countries? Surely a UAE citizen would have some kind of health insurance to visit the doctor back in Dubai? Why do they need to come to Thailand, unless it's for a cheaper nose job, breast augmentation (or reduction), or some other kind of cosmetic procedure which they would need to pay out of their pocket for anyway. But if it's a heart bypass surgery then I don't see the point. That can be performed back home for free, couldn't it?

Not as easy to get a ladyboy in Dubai I would imagine.

Unlike what you think , the Arabs come to Bangkok because the best private hospitals are here, at least better than in their own countries. Just visit Samitivej or Bumrungrad, there are queues of Arab families there waiting for treatment.

They need a place to sleep for maybe 1-2 weeks and can't afford to pay 2-3000 baht per night. It makes sense.

Unlike what you think , the Arabs come to Bangkok because the best private hospitals are here, at least better than in their own countries. Just visit Samitivej or Bumrungrad, there are queues of Arab families there waiting for treatment.

They need a place to sleep for maybe 1-2 weeks and can't afford to pay 2-3000 baht per night. It makes sense.

Quite true! Not all Arabs are sitting on an oil well or a member of an extended royal family. They come to Bangkok because the hospitals (the ones that cater to them) are high quality.

Dubai is one of the most developed cities in the world. Are you telling me that they can build the world's tallest building, some pretty impressive 12 lane expressways but can't manage to build a hospital good enough so they have to resort to coming to a third world country for medical treatment?

That's just absurd. If they're coming for the lady boys or to get drunk, go to a gay bar and have a check up on the side, OK. Maybe for a 60,000 Baht nose job too. But for general medical reasons? Come on...

Dubai is one of the most developed cities in the world. Are you telling me that they can build the world's tallest building, some pretty impressive 12 lane expressways but can't manage to build a hospital good enough so they have to resort to coming to a third world country for medical treatment?

That's just absurd. If they're coming for the lady boys or to get drunk, go to a gay bar and have a check up on the side, OK. Maybe for a 60,000 Baht nose job too. But for general medical reasons? Come on...

Having the best buildings doesnt equate to having quality personnal

Who said anything about Dubai ? Do you think most of the Arabs lives in Dubai? I think you have to look on the map to see how big The Middle East is. I doubt they would choose a hospital in Dubai because it's expensive , unless they have some sort of insurance.

• 3 months later...

An update. The legal process has started against the owners of the condos who were rented out as hotel rooms. Last week the tax officials gave notice to owners to report with documents to determine owed tax on renting them out.  They have seven days to comply. Yesterday the police gave out a summons to appear to 50 condo owners to appear by 18 Oct 16. The police notice I was told was because of running an illegal hotel.  I saw both notices and have copies of each one.  In the original article it stated  the individual who managed this for the owners as the Condo manger. He is not he acted as their real-estate agent.

Archived