BANGKOK 22 April 2019 07:46

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rooster59

Foreign ladies sunbathing in undies not happy to have to cover up - but police say it was for their

in Croatia without problem, women on beach without a top (!). unripened emotional and dangerous Thais should be separated from the real world...sick.gif

I know that pedophiles from western world and perverts, the current situation in Thailand very like......sick.gif corruption, law enforcement, harassment of normal tourists -that western rich money make from thailand . now you see in th every day

Some people just do not understand that what is acceptable in Europe is unacceptable here.

Why do tourists not check up on local customs etc before they travel?

But, no one told me at the border that I could be robbed, ass kicked, pissed tested, roll overs in quick mini vans and buses all in one night , should not the locals have behavior rules to avoid the previous question?

When you came to Thailand, was you expecting to escape from World realities ?

Was you expecting some kind of Disneyland like place ?

Some people just do not understand that what is acceptable in Europe is unacceptable here.

Why do tourists not check up on local customs etc before they travel?

"Why do tourists not check up on local customs etc before they travel?". I try to avoid using the word "Why", when it relates to the action of others.

I keep my side of the street clean and others can do what they like.

Live and Let Live.

The most dangerous thing in this case is the sun... you got to be crazy to sunbath now

The most dangerous thing in this case is the sun... you got to be crazy to sunbath now

Some seem to have an aversion to even simple bathing, pheww.

Did they arrest the peeping tom photographer lurking in the bushes too?

Did they arrest the peeping tom photographer lurking in the bushes too?

You obviously see things that other people don't, so who else was arrested?

er this sort of thing can happen anywhere- like Saudi Arabia rolleyes.gif

...undies or bathing suits....what difference...

...confirmed that foreigners are being stalked wherever they go...

...no matter how discreet they try to be...

...pay a fortune to come here....then be allowed to do 'only as you are told'....

....and of course....pay.pay.pay....

...thank the policeman for informing them they might be molested....raped...or worse.....???

...utter insanity....

Yes, often difficult to tell the difference.

I could understand if they were wearing peep hole bras or crotchless panties, but to be fair I bet they would have had the same attention had they been wearing bikinis, should really keep the bikinis for the beach or pool.

Let's be fair for a change??this is Thailand, it is not normal to sunbathe in your bikini in a public park.Girls may do that at home but this is not home.You must accept their rules and respect the culture too.If you don't like it lump it

You call what they were wearing a "bikini"? You need to go get your eyes checked out dude.

Of course it is perfectly alright for the Thai girls to wear their shorts up to their navels walking around the malls for all to see. God forbid that would stop or 90% of all the foreign men would to leave Thailand. LOL

And the *real* difference between underwear and bikini is what exactly?

What's really interesteing is that so many on this forum have a islamic view on women: "cover up, if you don't it's your fault if you get raped".

Young (western) women today seem to think they can do what they want where they want in whatever clothes they want.

No....you can't.

Then they complain of sexual harassment.....and wonder why they attract the wrong attention.

Just stupid.

So if i don't like the shirt you have on in Thailand i can kick your teeth in?

If Thailand is so dangerous for women "dressed like unwrapped candy" - isn't it about time police did something like professionally investigating rape crimes, rather than telling the victims "we told you so"?

Typical official Thai reaction - cover up for your own safety and blame the victim or potential victim.

In my home town, it's illegal to leave your car running unattended when you're in the mall shopping. I suppose that's just as wrong?

Some people need to be protected from their own poor judgement.

OK I'll bite.....what has leaving your car running unattended in a shopping mall area in any way connected to women sunbathing in their undies? If someone leaves their car unattended and running in a shopping mall I can assure you the officials who slap a ticket on it won't have the opportunity to get a ticket on the car as opportunity knocks and that car will be gone (well mine was when I left it running and popped into a shop to get a newspaper many years ago..lol )