Suvarnabhumi Airport security? Do they allow selfie stick in carry-on bag?

Suvarnabhumi Airport security...do they allow selfie stick for your camera phone in carry-on bag? My airline says on Twitter that they are permitted on board... but what about at the airport security station, when they scan your carry-on bag?

Thai visa member H L... your reply very helpful ... NOT!

I enjoy professional photography with a Canon DSLR and Manfrotto fluid head tripod... hehe.

i am not into these cell phone camera stick thingies... it is just a toy I bought for a kid abroad.

And I really dont care if the Thai mafia (at the xray scanning station) keep the kids toy...

... I am just curious if other Thai Visa members want to share their VALUED experiences here at the airport security ...?

If you really are a professional photographer then surely you already know the restrictions/allowances?.... Manfrotto... Is that not a sexual self abuse pseudonym ?

Toshi... google is your friend.. You can find out wnat is the name of tripods there. BTW, I did not write than I am a professional photographer...l read my post again mate...

Toshi... google is your friend.. You can find out wnat is the name of tripods there. BTW,

I did not write than I am a professional photographer..Pleasel read my post again mate...

... and have a good night...

Thai visa member H L... your reply very helpful ... NOT!

I enjoy professional photography with a Canon DSLR and Manfrotto fluid head tripod... hehe.

i am not into these cell phone camera stick thingies... it is just a toy I bought for a kid abroad.

And I really dont care if the Thai mafia (at the xray scanning station) keep the kids toy...

... I am just curious if other Thai Visa members want to share their VALUED experiences here at the airport security ...?

chillax man.......just remember to bring your sense -of-humour along too!thumbsup.gif

A simple qeustion... and a simple topic to discuss.... yes?

I'm just happpy when the thai immigration man doesn't slap my passport on the counter in front of me wih his beady eyesblink.png

After that...it's onwards&upwards.........intheclub.gif

Yes H L... all g00d, positive and imformative replies here on Thai Visa. Those helpful, mature replies are of great value to the TV forum.

When a new member posts a question here... he/or she is seeking some helpful answer.

In return, that asking member can post a reply thats helpful for others...

In this particular topic, (maybe with some angst from member toshi hehe), I ask about those silly selfie sticks/... yes they are silly and who wants them? But as I said above, I bought it as a toy for a small kid living abroad in Asia....

Archived