Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

3 hours ago, Blue Muton said:

A couple of dodgy results away from division 3 could have brought about a crisis, nothing to be concerned about here for me.

a bit of history always helps to put things into perspective

wouldnt have thought it'll help your owners covert mission to sell , but  hey a ban and or brexit, either or WONT DO THE PREM any favours, they'll be a shake up at the v least  and if you need to ask why DONT, go google it 

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/16/2018 at 2:11 PM, sanemax said:

After Chelsea signing Torres , Batysuai , Bakoyoko and Morata and Zappacosta for 210 Million quid , Chelsea deserve a transfer ban for that alone

Appologies in advance if seeing these necessitates any form of therapy, but even back when we had no money we still signed the likes of these three..........

111.jpg

333.jpg

2222.jpg

I'm away to consider my angle with Seapok tonight....enjoy your evening gents but you got properly mugged today and your defence at times was atrocious.

Felt we should have scored 4 in the first half and hopefully Poch will give the lads some stick about that.

Merry Christmas. :intheclub:

Really poor performance,poor decision making poor passing poor positional play,poor pitch and poor refereeing... "Martin Atkinson..one of our best referees" ....my arrsse.

Sarri,s decision to sub Morata for the speed boat with no driver "Pedro" ....pointless imo.

Luiz had a shocker, Dave gave away too much space as usual, Rudiger worst game ever in a Chelsea shirt,our keeper "Kepa" despite making some good saves created panic with his poor distribution,Kojak looked like he hadn,t played for 6 months Jorghinio (who am i where am i and what am i doing) Willian (i think i will have 5 more touches and then i,ll pass it) Kante was everywhere as usual trying to do far too much,Hazard was at times unplayable but no one was close enough to play with him.

Alonso .....hmmmm where was he when Luiz stood on Kanes toe nail to give away that free kick that resulted in there opening goal...good idea to have 2 midgets in the wall though. The army dodgers wonder goal down that right hand side .....Alonso no where to be seen ...5 year contract???

I would put a contract on him.????

Sarri wants to play the high press but hasn't got the personnel to do it. And I'm pleased to say, he knows it judging by his post match comments. Yeah, we've got enough to beat mediocre teams, and have done, but, if we are serious in wanting to challenge the top teams, we've got to have pace and more pace. City, Liverpool and Tottenham have it in abundance. We can't afford the luxury of having sloths in the team like Alonso, Luiz (who not only isn't quick but is indisciplined as well), Azpilicueta and Jorginho, all of whom are a waste of space when caught out of position. I haven't changed my mind on Rudiger being one of the best defenders in the League, even though he performed like he'd been on the tiles the night before and I'm convinced that Kovacic wasn't 100 % fit, while Willian needs a brain transplant because he gets the ball in dangerous areas, then freezes as though his next pass is a major tactical operation to be negotiated.

well that was a truly shocking, and to think you were unbeaten for ? 20 ish games   that display by luiz has to go down as one of THE worst displays i've seen by 'top 4 ish champs lge team defender  he was truly awful.  i honestly thought if you popped giroud upfront with hazard playin off   u'de give us HUGE probs,  i know the team were slack but it started with your manager he got  it 'seriously wrong  today

5 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

That was a bit better,although the opposition were no great shakes. Both Cho and Rubens can be pleased with there efforts.

Every time I see Ampadu, I am more impressed. He's got pace, skill and quick feet plus he's very confident in his own ability. Interesting that Zappacosta was brought off early as he looked focussed and was playing well. I'd play him against Fulham because, quite frankly, their defence is poor and needs to be got at and even the arrival of Claudio won't change that overnight.

9 hours ago, oldgit said:

Every time I see Ampadu, I am more impressed. He's got pace, skill and quick feet plus he's very confident in his own ability. Interesting that Zappacosta was brought off early as he looked focussed and was playing well. I'd play him against Fulham because, quite frankly, their defence is poor and needs to be got at and even the arrival of Claudio won't change that overnight.

Well maybe the back 4 will be changed for the 1st time this season in the Epl....i didn,t think it would last beyond 6 games. Maybe Dave is in for the chop.  Ampadu does read the game well and rarely gets out of position.

I hear Schurrle says he will definitely celebrate should he score....he,s not bitter is he??? The little fukker returned the club car when he left by leaving it in a disabled parking spot.....nice.:angry:

On 11/26/2018 at 4:09 AM, 3 minus 2 said:

well that was a truly shocking, and to think you were unbeaten for ? 20 ish games   that display by luiz has to go down as one of THE worst displays i've seen by 'top 4 ish champs lge team defender  he was truly awful.  i honestly thought if you popped giroud upfront with hazard playin off   u'de give us HUGE probs,  i know the team were slack but it started with your manager he got  it 'seriously wrong  today

When irony bites you in the arse. 

Archived