BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seapok

Chelsea Fc Thread

I wouldn't say Redrus has a complex humour, being a Chelsea fan all my life its the 1st time I've heard us being called rent boys!, I'm sure myself and my fellow blue boys are an intellectual match to anyone on this site.

Shedend, I think its time for us to stand up and be counted.

100%.

Lamps is still world class and any comments like that are just laughed off any way. All CFC fans know the song:

Super, super Frank

Super, super Frank

Super, super Frank

Super Frankie Lampard

Sun 26 Nov at Old Trafford .........bring it on.

To be honest I havent heard you referred to as rent boys either ... but I like the nickname if it is true ... :o

To be honest I havent heard you referred to as rent boys either ... but I like the nickname if it is true ... :o

Leave it out davidjtaylor. Rent boys no way. The Pensioners would not be happy!!!!!!!

To be honest I havent heard you referred to as rent boys either ... but I like the nickname if it is true ... :D

Typical response from someone anti-Chelsea, jumping on the band wagon as soon as they can, it might be a word used about us from northern monkeys but not from the London elite. :o

Just seen the picture of Lampard10 on web. Eye patch, Parrot on shoulder etc......Redrus - This was what you were referring to I take it. You sad man.

???? shady dont have an eye patch, he is just short and ugly

Lampard won't take offence, he can take it aswell as give it....!

I do not believe you do not know the rent boy nick, its very old. It comes from the area, Earls Court, which in history is famous for young boys.

Stamford Bridge is the capital of rent boy action, most of us are very glad we only have to go there once a year, not every other week like you lot....! :D

I've heard many different fans singing about it, you fella's got selective hearing or what. :o

redrus

I do not believe you do not know the rent boy nick, its very old. It comes from the area, Earls Court, which in history is famous for young boys.

Stamford Bridge is the capital of rent boy action, most of us are very glad we only have to go there once a year, not every other week like you lot....! :D

I've heard many different fans singing about it, you fella's got selective hearing or what. :o

redrus

Come to think of it, all that carry on with rent boys sounds familiar to the Earls Court way, if your into a bit of cottaging Redrus thats up to you but please dont bring this Chelsea thread down to your level!! :D

I've heard many different fans singing about it, you fella's got selective hearing or what. :D

redrus

Come to think of it, all that carry on with rent boys sounds familiar to the Earls Court way, if your into a bit of cottaging Redrus thats up to you but please dont bring this Chelsea thread down to your level!! :D

I quote myself

most of us are very glad we only have to go there once a year, not every other week like you lot....! :D

:o:D

redrus

I've heard many different fans singing about it, you fella's got selective hearing or what. :D

redrus

I quote myself

most of us are very glad we only have to go there once a year, not every other week like you lot....! :D

:o:D

redrus

Ok so you might treat yourself once a year to a bit cottaging, thats your perrogative!! haha

I'm always up for a bit of banter Redrus but when I looked at your thread, I see you have informed the moderators about the post I placed! :D

That was a joke fella.......... :o

Its not like it was reported come on, its still there init..........! :D

redrus

That was a joke fella.......... :o

Its not like it was reported come on, its still there init..........! :D

redrus

Ok cool, no worries, do you really think your gona beat the mighty blues on sunday?