The Euro 2016 Thread

Chicog

The winning goalscorer Eder is Portugal's Peter Crouch!
I just wish I'd been on the Algarve yesterday I've lived there a couple of times for some years and the Portuguese are such lovely,genuine people,it must have been some party there last night probably still going on! w00t.gif

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a feeling Portugal will win it and we will see a barechested Ronaldo celebrating the winning goal.

You're one of those time travellers eh?

No need for that , my predictions came true.

Also the prediction about seeing a barechested Ronaldo on TV , even if the odds for that was almost zero when he went off injured. blink.png

Tottenham players racked up more minutes at Euro 2016 than any other Premier League club.

And a survey found that Mauricio Pochettinos Spurs bore the brunt of that. Tottenham players clocked up a total of 3,544 minutes, over 900 more than the side with the second-most minutes played north London rivals Arsenal.

Eleven Tottenham players saw action at Euro 2016 with nine named in at least three starting line-ups in a total of 38 starts overall, meaning Pochettino may need to rotate carefully with a Champions League campaign to negotiate as well as domestic competition.Six Arsenal players racked up a combined 28 starts and 2,625 minutes of playing time. Manchester City had the same number of starters as Arsenal but accumulated a slightly lower 2,499 minutes on the pitch.Liverpool were the only club to match Tottenham in having 11 different players feature at the tournament but the Reds representatives clocked up a much lower 1,774 minutes between them and only had two players Joe Allen and Martin Skrtel who started more than three matches.

Not a lot of people know that neus.gif

I have a feeling Portugal will win it and we will see a barechested Ronaldo celebrating the winning goal.

You're one of those time travellers eh?

No need for that , my predictions came true.

Also the prediction about seeing a barechested Ronaldo on TV , even if the odds for that was almost zero when he went off injured. blink.png

Apparently John Terry was tied up in the basement.

Archived