Tourist 'collapses and dies during wild romp with Thai ladyboy'

webfact

There's a sad irony to the circumstance where a young man survives a stint in the military, and then more danger with the guns, bombs and religious fanatics in Afghanistan.

Makes it thru all that OK, only to meet his end (allegedly, somehow) with a ladyboy in a Pattaya bar room. And here I thought Afghanistan was dangerous!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Wild romp with ladyboy"

What kind of scumbag writes headlines like that?

The poor guy is dead and his family reads that <deleted>.

Well if I was his family, I would rather know the truth, warts and all, however unpalatable it may be to certain readers.

Better the truth than some sugar coated fairy tale.

Lets be honest, as a rule, fit, healthy young guys dont just drop dead..

A few Thais in the comments section on the Kapook website are suggesting that due to the bad reputation of katoeys in Pataya, it was more likely the katoey who banged the unfortunate man's head against the wall. Have to agree, it's an unusual way to die and a strange story. They also mentioned to check his blood for any drugs to see if he'd had his drink spiked.
One of the Thais also says, tongue-in-cheek, 'if you love your country, don't think, don't question, don't ask and don't share this story.'..
RIP to the man and condolences to the family.
http://hilight.kapook.com/view/136733

Question to be asked is why did it take a month to identify the body

During which time another story broke about the missing Scot

With all the speculation

He was a "John Doe", an unidentfied person. What should they do ?

They could have taken a picture of his face and share it with all the embassies , or maybe social media , but that would not be right to post a dead mans face, would it?

It doesn't look like there is any foul play if the ladyboy called in the incident and was happy to be photographed helpingthe police. No guilty consciensce there, for me. A sad accident and RIP to the gent who has passed on.

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't know the real facts in this case, anymore than anyone other than the ladyboy, but a wild romp with an attractive young lady is the way I'd like to go out. Sure beats mouldering to death in a rest home.

Just make sure you leave the money for the tip beside the bed before you start. It would be unfair for the service provider to miss out

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 2:34 AM, katana said:

A few Thais in the comments section on the Kapook website are suggesting that due to the bad reputation of katoeys in Pataya, it was more likely the katoey who banged the unfortunate man's head against the wall. Have to agree, it's an unusual way to die and a strange story. They also mentioned to check his blood for any drugs to see if he'd had his drink spiked.
One of the Thais also says, tongue-in-cheek, 'if you love your country, don't think, don't question, don't ask and don't share this story.'..
RIP to the man and condolences to the family.
http://hilight.kapook.com/view/136733

Like all of society there are good katoeys, and bad katoeys. To assume that because she is a katoey she is a bad character is like assuming every farang wearing a singlet and having tats is a bad person that beats his wife.

I hope he had his happy ending before checking out.

14 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't know the real facts in this case, anymore than anyone other than the ladyboy, but a wild romp with an attractive young lady is the way I'd like to go out. Sure beats mouldering to death in a rest home.

Don't know if your talking through personal experience but humping a ladyboy ain't my dream of a last farewell liason before departing this planet  :coffee1:

On 9/25/2016 at 11:05 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Like all of society there are good katoeys, and bad katoeys. To assume that because she is a katoey she is a bad character is like assuming every farang wearing a singlet and having tats is a bad person that beats his wife.

I hope he had his happy ending before checking out.

Mom used to say the same about women when I was growing up.  As I recall, the ones that sold sex came down on the "bad" side of her lectures.

30 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

An ignominious end to an unremarkable life.

I don't know about the ignominious end part, but over 99% of us will pass on having lived an unremarkable life.  Once I figured out that was okay, my life got a whole lot easier.

On 22 June, 2016 at 2:12 PM, brianj1964 said:

the Scot was a big guy, ex military and the Ladyboy looks quite small in the photos, i doubt the LB was stronger than Steve Balfour, unless he was severely drunk, but i could be wrong

Seems like the scot loved to play the bagpipes…hehe.

So the poor guy was not involved in altercation about money and he was pushed against the wall? May we consider the most probable theory that the Thai LB was banging his head against the wall violently to extort more cash out of him?The headline is unfair as it condemns the tourist and exonerates the ladyboy who are usually (proven) violent in many incidents ?

She reports the foreigner died in the early hours of Sunday, May 15 after hitting his head on a wall during a wild romp with a ladyboy at a hotel in Pattaya.

Hit my head harder............&lt;deleted&gt; believes such nonsense? 

I think it likely happened as reported. If the ladyboy had done anything wrong he/she would have been long gone as ladyboys usually are.

RIP punter.............

That is something like my dream of the best way to go, only not with a ladyboy. LOL...........

On 13/10/2559 at 8:50 PM, sawadeeken said:

I think it likely happened as reported. If the ladyboy had done anything wrong he/she would have been long gone as ladyboys usually are.

Wow that's unusual  sawadeeken--you mean you don't think someone was hiding in the closet, they killed him together, the accomplice made it down the drain pipe, while the Lady boy called the police. -----------yer I think you could be  right------

Why do we hunt for these amazing theories , can it not be this is just how it happened, or is that not exciting enough for everyone. How much money does the average person  take with them for a night out, 5---6,000 why take more even if your rich--so he was paying her 3,000 but she killed him for an extra 30 quid or so. Then she called the police and has to go through all this--and appear at the inquest etc..etc. ...I can see how happy she looks about the whole thing in the photo . how much do you think  people kill others for,....30 quid.

People do die from banging there head---who knows if he had an embolism coming on, or whatever.

We complain about the sensational newspaper reports, then we come with this==it must be a    "Killer--Katoy"  theory 

On October 13, 2016 at 8:50 AM, sawadeeken said:

RIP punter.............

That is something like my dream of the best way to go, only not with a ladyboy. LOL...........

Hotel reception would have name and card # recorded.

Going by the content in some of these posts, there are a great many out there who really should make an effort and get a life.

The attempts at humor are both unfunny and devoid of any sympathy, when you are sitting in your dingy and lonely room submitting these pathetic attemps for a laugh, do you ever once consider that this poor guy's family might be reading this drivel? Their loved one has passed in a foreign country for no appreciable reason so I think it's fair to assume they shall visit web sites like TV looking for details, didn't that occur to you once?

Commiserations and condolences to his family and friends, hopefully their remaining memories are good ones and that they find peace and some closure from the ensuing investigation.

On 15/10/2559 at 2:00 AM, pegman said:

Hotel reception would have name and card # .

Its been a while--(if ever)  that you have taken a "short time" room in the middle of the night... "Hotel reception would recorded you"------:cheesy::cheesy:

Archived