Tourist 'collapses and dies during wild romp with Thai ladyboy'

webfact

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On October 17, 2016 at 10:02 AM, Bignose said:

Going by the content in some of these posts, there are a great many out there who really should make an effort and get a life.

The attempts at humor are both unfunny and devoid of any sympathy, when you are sitting in your dingy and lonely room submitting these pathetic attemps for a laugh, do you ever once consider that this poor guy's family might be reading this drivel? Their loved one has passed in a foreign country for no appreciable reason so I think it's fair to assume they shall visit web sites like TV looking for details, didn't that occur to you once?

Commiserations and condolences to his family and friends, hopefully their remaining memories are good ones and that they find peace and some closure from the ensuing investigation.

Ok, time to send in the clown car.....geez, take a chill pill and learn to enjoy the moment.....????

• 6 months later...
On 5/17/2016 at 3:31 PM, WinnieTheKhwai said:

Excellent comment, Sherlock.

Actually it doesn't sound very suspicious at all, given that an autopsy is going to be performed to learn details.

If it was violent then there'd be a lot more signs to that.

So you can all stop fantasizing.

yea ... a autopsy was performed on the scott  who hanged himself then before he expired managed to handcuff himself behind the back . some of these are  not fantasizing as you seem to want people to think ... i wonder why ? ehhh... where were you at that moment in time ?

On 5/17/2016 at 6:03 PM, ScotBkk said:

Get real !!

Trannyvania is a death defying romp for some. These lecherous Bastards are masters of disguise being a wolf in women's clothing pent on getting your money at all costs.

IMHO no deaths are accidental !!

By that  approach  to  logic I  have  to  assume so is  birth !

On 6/21/2016 at 4:45 PM, LUSHGOAT said:

I don't believe it, the whole story stinks what about the big yank who knocked him out in the bar who's to say this story is not a cover up. How the hell could you hit your head on a wall while having sex. Its bad enough for his family the poor chap was murdered but then they have to go and sully the mans character. Karma is waiting for the perpetrators around the corner and that's one lady they don't want to meet. R.I.P Steve hope you get justice.

"How the hell could you hit your head on a wall while having sex"...speaks volumes.

Archived