BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Maizefarmer

Kangaroo Breeding

Kangaroo is excellent meat but it is virtually fat free. We used to make sausages and hamburgers (bounce burgers) but it was essential to add a fair quantity of sheep fat, maybe as much as 20%.

The best roos are young does and kangaroo tail soup is excellent. You need a license to shoot them in Victoria but we backed onto a National Park so we had plenty to choose from and a license for 50 or so was very easy to obtain. It was necessary to have a license if you wanted to have the skins processed.

I used to get dirty looks on the tram if I wore my kangaroo skin coat my Mum made me....

Suppose you lot eat Koalas as well..............on the old Barbie I bet...covered in onions... :o

Sadly you cant eat Koala,s the flesh stinks, the most stupid animal in the world,bit like a yorkshireman really only time it is a wake is when it is eating or chasing females the other 22 hours a day it is a sleep :D:D Nignoy

So yorkie is a koala

Hedgehogs...lol, not same same, same same like marmite not.

Stick to echidnas and vegemite.

Edited by Nawtilus

Suppose you lot eat Koalas as well..............on the old Barbie I bet...covered in onions... :o

Sadly you cant eat Koala,s the flesh stinks, the most stupid animal in the world,bit like a yorkshireman really only time it is a wake is when it is eating or chasing females the other 22 hours a day it is a sleep :D:D Nignoy

So yorkie is a koala

Dont be Silly< Yorky a Koala :D Koalas dont Drink!!! :D Nignoy