Muscle Man Dennis James

thaimee

i've done a word search to find the outcome of our pattaya muscle man. no new posts since last month. i know alot of people in pattaya know him personally and would be pleased to know if he is safe and sound. so was the gent set up or was he caught 'legitamately' unawares?

Thaimee.

i've done a word search to find the outcome of our pattaya muscle man. no new posts since last month. i know alot of people in pattaya know him personally and would be pleased to know if he is safe and sound. so was the gent set up or was he caught 'legitamately' unawares?

Thaimee.

News on DJ :-

"Guys,

We just got back from Bangkok and I can confirm that DJ will be travelling to Essen, Germany to attend FIBO - 22-25th April 2004.

He will be guest posing on both Saturday and Sunday (12noon and 3:45pm on both days) of the event in Hall 7 and will be around the Weider booth (7/7082) at various times during the 4 days of the event.

He is looking forward to meeting his fans who have been so supportive over the past few months, so please drop by. For people unable to attend, I’ll try to get some cool pictures and post them when we get back.

DLock. "

• 2 weeks later...

This is another case where the Pattaya Mail show someone in hand cuffs and then you never hear a word about the guy again. I guess they prefer the death stories, no followup needed, even if there is.

I too have wondered what happended to the guy. I never meet him, but I have seen him numerious times around Pattaya.

A friend of mine from Vietnam knows him.

Cheers