American Expat in Krabi Hangs Himself in Apparent Suicide

webfact

This has got to be the most stupid newspaper heading of all time

If HE hung HIMSELF of course it was a suicide.Duh!!!!!!

R.I.P.

Michael Hutchence didn't attempt suicide, he just played a little game gone wrong!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to have a girlfriend who suffered from bad depression and suicidal thoughts,................. but now I don't....................................coffee1.gif

RIP. Seems strange. You hear of expat men who are washed up in Thailand, no money, no hope, end of the road, so they suicide. However, William was an English teacher, so he had a career and salary. Perhaps his marriage was turning bad, wonder why he didn't just pack up and move away.

This has got to be the most stupid newspaper heading of all time

If HE hung HIMSELF of course it was a suicide.Duh!!!!!!

R.I.P.

Not stupid at all ! First you have to look at the options. Only the deceased knows what happened, and he ain,t talking sad.png This IS Thailand, and there is always the possibility, small as it may be, that he was rendered unconscious and then hung by person or persons unknown, and thereby hangs (excuse the pun) the doubt !

No, the headline was poorly worded. It should have said something like, "American Expat in Krabi Found Hanged in Apparent Suicide"

well as far as a thai wife, i would never marry one . like the look they give but , dont want that long term thing ill take european any time , i want to live long ,lol

You my not live any linger with a Eurp wife, but it will surely seem that way.

How could he hang himself if he was lying on the ground...???

Well, the article also says, "The 38 year-old Thai wife, Wongduan Lunla, told police that she returned home from work at noon and found the body of William Patrick hung from a rope tied to a window frame."

It's not a real stretch to think she may have cut him down, is it?

RIP. Seems strange. You hear of expat men who are washed up in Thailand, no money, no hope, end of the road, so they suicide. However, William was an English teacher, so he had a career and salary. Perhaps his marriage was turning bad, wonder why he didn't just pack up and move away.

Maybe he just realized that at 65, he was an NES teacher in Thailand.

"The 38 year-old Thai wife, Wongduan Lunla, told police that she returned home from work at noon and found the body of William Patrick hung from a rope tied to a window frame."

Ah huh...

Archived