The result of Thai culture on Thai road behavior.

Of course in Thai culture the small person gives way to the big person - To give the right of way, to yield, to slow down for, to disadvantage yourself for another driver's advantage is only for the little person to do for the big person.

So what happens when this is transferred to the road and the other person is an unknown and faceless entity, do you declare yourself as the little person, as their subordinate by giving way to them and letting them pull ahead......

cars.jpg

biggrin.png

Stay safe and remember....

Speed up to stop other people moving in front of you, and if they manage to move in ahead of you, go out of your way to speed up and make it as difficult and dangerous as you can for them. gigglem.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is it whenever someone wants to dress up some Thai bashing they throw in the word "culture" and think they've made some clever, insightful comment?

Could easily be someone passing a disabled vehicle.

One can only wonder how the culture of some bored farang results in childish posts.

Insight to the brains of BMW drivers the pay kiosk is on the rightfacepalm.giflaugh.png

I drive a BMW and indeed in my brain the pay kiosk is on the right. Where is it according to your brain?

Insight to the brains of BMW drivers the pay kiosk is on the rightfacepalm.giflaugh.png

I drive a BMW and indeed in my brain the pay kiosk is on the right. Where is it according to your brain?

So i was correct well done as first to reply ,notice the Emoticons ? way over your headgiggle.gif

So i was correct well done as first to reply ,notice the Emoticons ? way over your headgiggle.gif
Where?

It may come as a surprise to you that some of us attribute the use of "emoticons" to people that can't express themselves very well.

Insight to the brains of BMW drivers the pay kiosk is on the right:facepalm: laugh.png

No, no, no! The BMW driver is very clever.

That's how they've been able to keep up the monthly car payments. By sneaking through the toll booths, hidden by larger vehicles and avoiding paying the tolls. Just, this time, the vehicle they were hiding behind was just a little wider than expected.

Insight to the brains of BMW drivers the pay kiosk is on the right:facepalm: laugh.png

That's how they've been able to keep up the monthly car payments. By sneaking through the toll booths, hidden by larger vehicles and avoiding paying the tolls. Just, this time, the vehicle they were hiding behind was just a little wider than expected.

Why would you think BMW drivers pay every month for the car? II have a BMW and paid cash, so much for your insightful comment

Why would you think BMW drivers pay every month for the car? II have a BMW and paid cash, so much for your insightful comment

So, are you saying that EVERY BMW driver paid cash for their vehicle?

Or, are you saying that ALL BMW drivers are too stupid to understand the formalities at toll gates?

If you reread my post (above) very, very slowly (sorry if I wrote it too quickly for you) you may notice that I was referring to ONE (and ONE only) BMW driver/owner. Here's a hint, the one in the OP photo.

Hang on! Is that a photo of YOUR BMW?

By the way, I also paid cash for my vehicles (plural) but there are other threads for dropping out your private bits and comparing sizes.

Speed up to stop other people moving in front of you, and if they manage to move in ahead of you, go out of your way to speed up and make it as difficult and dangerous as you can for them. gigglem.gif

------------------------------------------------

Are you encouraging, 'road rage?'

By that statement you are endangering reader’s lives, especially young inexperienced drivers that take your advice.

Not to mention increasing the odds of collision and property damage.

People get a beat down and shot for provoking other drivers.

Many people have medical emergencies and need to rush to the emergency room, rest room or to a home emergency. How do you know what their urgency is?

Meanwhile, you speed up and make it as difficult and as dangerous and possible.

The above statement you made is a very thoughtless and ignorant statement in my opinion.

It's best to go with the flow and if someone is in a hurry, let them go and relax.

And we wonder why some Thai's wear T shirts saying, "I didn't like you anyway."

You’re a guest in the country, so don't wear out your and our welcome.

Why is it whenever someone wants to dress up some Thai bashing they throw in the word "culture" and think they've made some clever, insightful comment?

One can only wonder how the culture of some bored farang results in childish posts.

But most Thai drivers need to be bashed and very hard- with a copy of the highway code sad.png

The macho BMW driver with quadruple exhausts,which compensates for his tiny penis,

i'm sure,thought he had right of way JUST because he had the most expensive vehicle,

regards worgeordie

Says the guy without a BMW...

It may come as a surprise to you that some of us attribute the use of "emoticons" to people that can't express themselves very well.

coffee1.gif but as you want more expression what a boring post followed by another of theselaugh.png

Where?

Blind as the Bmw driver in the picture? didn't realise i'd hit on an actual medical conditionwink.png

Where?

Blind as the Bmw driver in the picture? didn't realise i'd hit on an actual medical conditionwink.png

Ooh ok.. You are a funny guy

Where?

Thanks you finally get it right ? don't take it to heart BMW 's are just modes of transport no need to have a coronary over it ,and PS this is the Internet 555.

------------------------------------------------

Are you encouraging, 'road rage?'

By that statement you are endangering reader’s lives, especially young inexperienced drivers that take your advice.

Not to mention increasing the odds of collision and property damage.

People get a beat down and shot for provoking other drivers.

Many people have medical emergencies and need to rush to the emergency room, rest room or to a home emergency. How do you know what their urgency is?

Meanwhile, you speed up and make it as difficult and as dangerous and possible.

The above statement you made is a very thoughtless and ignorant statement in my opinion.

It's best to go with the flow and if someone is in a hurry, let them go and relax.

And we wonder why some Thai's wear T shirts saying, "I didn't like you anyway."

"You’re a guest in the country, so don't wear out your and our welcome".

A good post until you came away with this nonsense. No! we are not guests in this country, we are only tolerated because of our contribution to the economy.

Do you have a 'Thai bashing' alarm on your computer, or do you just hover waiting to pounce on anyone who slightly criticises the locals for anything?

Come on, the Thais have faults the same as us mere mortals so just chill out please.

Where?

Thanks you finally get it right ? don't take it to heart BMW 's are just modes of transport no need to have a coronary over it ,and PS this is the Internet 555.

No no noooo a BMW is not just a "mode of transport", driving my M5 is pure joy and comes at a second place, only sex can beat this! My coronary is alteady plumped so should be ok for now :)

Archived