The result of Thai culture on Thai road behavior.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Insight to the brains of BMW drivers the pay kiosk is on the right:facepalm: laugh.png

No, no, no! The BMW driver is very clever.

That's how they've been able to keep up the monthly car payments. By sneaking through the toll booths, hidden by larger vehicles and avoiding paying the tolls. Just, this time, the vehicle they were hiding behind was just a little wider than expected.

Why would you think BMW drivers pay every month for the car? II have a BMW and paid cash, so much for your insightful comment

you paid cash???? Yeah, but for your little money you got a rotten old BMW........poor laddie

The guy in the Vigo should have known, that a black car in Thailand always has the right of way! Nothing to do with a BMW or Benz. Wish I could afford one...

Bottom line here is,

"Som Nam Na" for both.

The guy in the Vigo should have known, that a black car in Thailand always has the right of way! Nothing to do with a BMW or Benz. Wish I could afford one...

Bottom line here is,

"Som Nam Na" for both.

I am going to sell my black BMW M5 today and replace it with a Vios..which color should I take?

Bottom line here is,

"Som Nam Na" for both.

maybe guy in the Vigo no need cut any car not only black or bmw/benzrolleyes.gif

I have a 2 year old Mercedes and my neighbor told me I do not need to stop and pay the toll! I tried it once and just waved at the

attendant. Nothing ever happened, so I guess my neighbor was right.

Bottom line here is,

"Som Nam Na" for both.

I am going to sell my black BMW M5 today and replace it with a Vios..which color should I take?

Pearl white metallic? [emoji23]

Why is it whenever someone wants to dress up some Thai bashing they throw in the word "culture" and think they've made some clever, insightful comment?

Could easily be someone passing a disabled vehicle.

One can only wonder how the culture of some bored farang results in childish posts.

Couldn't agree with you more.

My first thought was that it's another American getting confused with the tolls, again.

I have a 2 year old Mercedes and my neighbor told me I do not need to stop and pay the toll! I tried it once and just waved at the

attendant. Nothing ever happened, so I guess my neighbor was right.

always listen to your neighbors advice, especially what their missus suggest,

it will bring great prosperity to you and your family.

Enough said for today, I'll go fishing now...

Schokdee krab!

Why is it whenever someone wants to dress up some Thai bashing they throw in the word "culture" and think they've made some clever, insightful comment?

One can only wonder how the culture of some bored farang results in childish posts.

If the vehicle was disabled then they would have diverted traffic! My guess is is that you're Thai? The culture of Thailand is to make some excuse for the stupid actions of its citizens....everytime! That's why they're in the political pickle they're in now!! smile.pngwhistling.gifsad.pngwai.gif

Insight to the brains of BMW drivers the pay kiosk is on the rightfacepalm.giflaugh.png

I drive a BMW and indeed in my brain the pay kiosk is on the right. Where is it according to your brain?

So i was correct well done as first to reply ,notice the Emoticons ? way over your headgiggle.gif
It may come as a surprise to you that some of us attribute the use of "emoticons" to people that can't express themselves very well.

...wish it would rain..clear the air.

Agreed. I've been here 15 years and have yet to find anything resembling culture here.

I'm sure I am not the only one who has driven in countries just as intense as driving in Thailand...maybe more...

Tehran, Iran...comes to mind...drivers world fan out like a funnel on either side of an intersection and when the light turned green...no one could move more that a few inches at the time as traffic would be blocked going both ways...laying down on the horn seemed to relieve the Iranian's frustration at the other drivers...pure insanity...

I am a bit hung up on the word 'culture '. Doesn't seem to be a lot of it around here!

maybe the headline should read "

The result of Thai attitude on Thai road behavior.

"

I thing that arguement could go on indefinitely!

whistling.gif

Insight to the brains of BMW drivers the pay kiosk is on the right:facepalm: laugh.png

No, no, no! The BMW driver is very clever.

That's how they've been able to keep up the monthly car payments. By sneaking through the toll booths, hidden by larger vehicles and avoiding paying the tolls. Just, this time, the vehicle they were hiding behind was just a little wider than expected.

Why would you think BMW drivers pay every month for the car? II have a BMW and paid cash, so much for your insightful comment

How's the depreciation working out for you? coffee1.gif

Archived