2016/17 Transfer News/Rumours

BangrakBob

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon there will be lots of talk about Lukaku and Hazard among many others. Should be interesting as usual. Looking forward to the well founded rumors as well as the half psychotic rubbish.smile.png

Messi to Chelsea[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He probably prefers CL football.

Messi to Tottenham. thumbsup.gif

Guaranteed CL football mrboj. tongue.pnglaugh.png

Is that a 1 year Special offer deal Smokie ?

Past Performance is NO guide to future Performance - especially after you sell Kane etc coffee1.gifclap2.gifgiggle.gif

BT biggrin.png

Romelu Lukaku says he has already decided which club he will join this summer, with Chelsea emerging as favourites to re-sign him.

Everton will demand £65 million.

Not sure why they let him go in the first place?

Romelu Lukaku says he has already decided which club he will join this summer, with Chelsea emerging as favourites to re-sign him.

Everton will demand £65 million.

Not sure why they let him go in the first place?

Seems strange he would want to return to Chelsea.blink.png

Judging from the pictures and interviews in an Arsenal strip, I'd say we've as good as signed Granit Xhaka already.

"When the move officially goes through in the summer, Xhaka will become the latest member of Arsenal's 100 club.

Only a handful of players earn £100,000-per-week or more at the club including Petr Cech, Theo Walcott, Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil." [Daily Fail]

Spot which one of those existing high earners who would be most likely to exit!

Sounds like Ilkay Gündogan will be going to Man City. Reports say it is basically a done deal despite the injury and should officially be announced anytime. For ONLY 25 million Euro. Man City definitely got a deal there. I am shocked he will be leaving for only 25mio. I am hoping they got the currencies mixed up and meant 25mio Pounds. I would put his value similar to Ozil marketvalue.

Sounds like Ilkay Gündogan will be going to Man City. Reports say it is basically a done deal despite the injury and should officially be announced anytime. For ONLY 25 million Euro. Man City definitely got a deal there. I am shocked he will be leaving for only 25mio. I am hoping they got the currencies mixed up and meant 25mio Pounds. I would put his value similar to Ozil marketvalue.

think gundogan has only 12 months left on his contract at dortmund doesn't he? that's why he's so cheap.

Judging from the pictures and interviews in an Arsenal strip, I'd say we've as good as signed Granit Xhaka already.

"When the move officially goes through in the summer, Xhaka will become the latest member of Arsenal's 100 club.

Only a handful of players earn £100,000-per-week or more at the club including Petr Cech, Theo Walcott, Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil." [Daily Fail]

Spot which one of those existing high earners who would be most likely to exit!

Barca after Sanchez are they? whistling.gif

think gundogan has only 12 months left on his contract at dortmund doesn't he? that's why he's so cheap.

Well yes, only 1 year. However, Hummels had 1 year left and moved to Bayern for 35 million. So I actually expected something in that range as well. I am assuming that it may have to do with his injury and some behind the scenes things that we aren't aware of. Lots of pressure on Gündogan to transfer now or sign a long term contract with Dortmund...his transfer last year failed so he extended for another year expecting to leave now.

Well yes, only 1 year. However, Hummels had 1 year left and moved to Bayern for 35 million. So I actually expected something in that range as well. I am assuming that it may have to do with his injury and some behind the scenes things that we aren't aware of. Lots of pressure on Gündogan to transfer now or sign a long term contract with Dortmund...his transfer last year failed so he extended for another year expecting to leave now.

big players to replace for dortmund these aren't they.

Didnt quite understand that sentence....I'm assuming: Big players we need to replace?

Actually, if only those two are gone, we only need to get a decent defender. We have two good central defenders ( Hummels position ) with Sokratis and Subotic.

And for Gundogans position we already have more than enough to fill that position ( Weigl, Sahin, Bender, Castro ). We also bought a young french talent ( Dembele ) who plays midfield.

We need a good defender for the bench when / if Subotic or Sokratis are injured. We also have players that could fill that position in our squad ( Ginter and Durm ).

Talks about Goetze coming back is also still in talks. If nobody else leaves, we just need to buy a defender ( or maybe there is a talent in our youth department? ) and we're ready for next season.

^ Gotze has apparently sacked his agent and is quoted in German press as wanting to remain with BM....not good news for LFC or BVB!sad.png

Yeah, sacked his agent and is advising with family.

I would like to see or hear that quote. I really do not trust media and their reports. Sometimes I hear a press conference or something from the player and the media interprets something else into it.

For all I know, Goetze may have said something along these lines: "I still have another year contract with BM and want to fulfil it".

Nothing more and nothing less. But I can see the press twisting those words around to make it sound like he wants to stay at Bayern.

I hope he doesn't stay...what a waste of talent.

^ Gotze has apparently sacked his agent and is quoted in German press as wanting to remain with BM....not good news for LFC or BVB!sad.png

Yeah, sacked his agent and is advising with family.

I would like to see or hear that quote. I really do not trust media and their reports. Sometimes I hear a press conference or something from the player and the media interprets something else into it.

For all I know, Goetze may have said something along these lines: "I still have another year contract with BM and want to fulfil it".

Nothing more and nothing less. But I can see the press twisting those words around to make it sound like he wants to stay at Bayern.

I hope he doesn't stay...what a waste of talent.

That's exactly what he is saying, just being a pro and making sure not to upset anyone. He won't be at BM next season.

Archived