BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

possum1931

What's the best thing you ever did since coming to stay in Thailand?

Well, what is it? It may have been getting married, not getting married, buying a house, not buying a house.

The best thing I ever did was becoming a member of Thaivisa, no matter what help you need, it is always there.

coming here in the first place.

only had 5+ years so far but they have been the happiest since i turned 21!

Stop associating with <deleted>

The best thing I did was stay nine years, leave, then get my happy @ss RIGHT back with a renewed appreciation.

Moved from Koh Samui after six months to Chiang Mai where I have been living happily for over eighteen months. Social life is so much better. Farang expats are well educated and well travelled and very sociable.

Moved from Koh Samui after six months to Chiang Mai where I have been living happily for over eighteen months. Social life is so much better. Farang expats are well educated and well travelled and very sociable.

The vast majority of expats I have met here are sociable, though I can count the numbers in one hand how often I have been in Chaing Mai.

Head for the departure lounge with my child. Would never wish to bring up a youngster in a society like Thailand.