What's the best thing you ever did since coming to stay in Thailand?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still not jesting Mr Beachproperty.., Sexpat..., nah not my thing, that's only inside your head.
For the record, visit friends n relatives..., possibility of business and maybe even dental treatment.
Insert your typing finger back into its holster grasshopper.

LEAVE! coffee1.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gif

Another one.

Best thing you did was leave, but cannot let go of Thaivisa. Missing Thailand are we ?

Never mind, save up for 6 months, and you maybe able to afford a 2 week holiday back here.

I will never return to the LOS (Land of Scams). Every once in a while, for amusement, I read a couple of news articles. And, it is always a reminder of why I left and why I never want to visit Thailand again. I wouldn't waste my money.

Another one.

Best thing you did was leave, but cannot let go of Thaivisa. Missing Thailand are we ?

Never mind, save up for 6 months, and you maybe able to afford a 2 week holiday back here.

I will never return to the LOS (Land of Scams). Every once in a while, for amusement, I read a couple of news articles. And, it is always a reminder of why I left and why I never want to visit Thailand again. I wouldn't waste my money.
If it's the UK you come from, I hope you can afford all that road tax, fuel tax, council tax, TV licence, etc, etc, etc, and

don't mind getting soaked and blown off your feet most times when you go out, and don't forget the extortionate bus and train fares, electric bills etc.

No, I will just stay in Thailand thank you

I have an off post question, sorry but i dont k ow where to ask it and didnt want to create a new thread for it ....

In TV how do you know who the various forum admins are? Is it listed somewhere?

I use the ThaiVisa Pro app.

Another one.

So why the hell post on TV ?

Move on from here too...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived