Surin Nightlife

Well I thought I had a good night after the BBQ, but seeing the info from CENT I need an excuse for another night out purely and simple for Documentary purposes of course

I hope you haven't been taking those funny pills again, Mac. :o:D

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are a number of 'sing-a-song' bars on the outskirts of Surin. A few on the Buriram road as you enter Surin boundary. However, our favourite is close to the elephant stadium/airport. Some picture

Surin is a nice place to go for a snooze.

Only problem is, going on the piss with an Aussie, we'll all be back home in half-an-hour. :D

Posted Images

Well I thought I had a good night after the BBQ, but seeing the info from CENT I need an excuse for another night out purely and simple for Documentary purposes of course

I hope you haven't been taking those funny pills again, Mac. :D :D

You mean the ones you sent me they make you type funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyy drg haoigh aorgih aeorigh eorigh re :o

Actually, just of late, after my long awaited marriage bust up, I have been compiling a dossier (or is it dosser) on the wild side of Suirin. I have now realised that what they say about Surin is 100% true, and just a good a time can be had here as anywhere. Maybe some of the delights I have brought back to the FC might not have been everybody's cup of tea, but I have a funny, sneaky feeling I enjoyed myself. However, as a brand new Mrs Fat Git seems to be looming on the horizon, I may have to take the pledge once more. Apart from the FC running out of beer.

I have been compiling a dossier (or is it dosser) on the wild side of Suirin

:oWhen can we expect this to be pinned??? ( the dossier that is). If there are pictures of your hairy r's then forget it.

Actually, just of late, after my long awaited marriage bust up, I have been compiling a dossier (or is it dosser) on the wild side of Suirin. I have now realised that what they say about Surin is 100% true, and just a good a time can be had here as anywhere. Maybe some of the delights I have brought back to the FC might not have been everybody's cup of tea, but I have a funny, sneaky feeling I enjoyed myself. However, as a brand new Mrs Fat Git seems to be looming on the horizon, I may have to take the pledge once more. Apart from the FC running out of beer.

These I can't wait to see. No doubt we'll wind up having a few nights out together when I get back.

I look forward to showing you around the dark side of surin, I just hope you behave yourself.

John..... :o

These I can't wait to see. No doubt we'll wind up having a few nights out together when I get back.

I look forward to showing you around the dark side of surin, I just hope you behave yourself.

John..... :o

OK ....Let's meet at FC November 10 8:30 PM for a beer and then a discovery tour with Martin as the host.

Who is game to tour with the Fat Pommie? First beer for the players is on me! (shi*, what did I say?)

AussieCollin

OK ....Let's meet at FC November 10 8:30 PM for a beer and then a discovery tour with Martin as the host.

Who is game to tour with the Fat Pommie? First beer for the players is on me! (shi*, what did I say?)

AussieCollin

Only problem is, going on the piss with an Aussie, we'll all be back home in half-an-hour. :o:D :D :D

• Haha 1
Thanks to Colin for his observations. As an occasional visitor to Surin, who likes to take a walk around the bars, I was hoping the locals might have chipped in with some tips.

Apart from most of the locals being happily married, and don't get up to the antics of Pattyaites or Bangkokites, the ones that do drink, come here, get sh1t-faced ,then go home. There are more beautiful girls per square meter, in Surin, than most other towns I've been to, but unfortunately for some visitors, they need to be chatted up by conventional means, not have a wad of money thrust in their faces and be expected to jump into bed. That in it'self puts a lot off.

And of course there is no moral boosting " Hallooo handsome man. Come inside. Sit down pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze"

Our maidens, if they could speak English, would probably say " Piss off you ugly,fat bastid"

But for you Colin, I'll see what I can do :D After all, you don't fall into the above catogary.

Sounds like a place to be avoided if you want some extra marital/single man fun as most married men wont want to chat up and court a woman and possibly support another family :o .most of the local girs wil probably end up in patters later anyway :D
Surin is a nice place to go for a snooze.

Either never been here, or two yards in tow behind the GF and not allowed to see anything.

To be fair ive been, for the elephant fair, me and a mate came and enjoyed it but were in bed by 12 !,.we tried the thai karaoke bars but just couldnt learn the words ! :o