Surin Nightlife

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are a number of 'sing-a-song' bars on the outskirts of Surin. A few on the Buriram road as you enter Surin boundary. However, our favourite is close to the elephant stadium/airport. Some picture

Surin is a nice place to go for a snooze.

Only problem is, going on the piss with an Aussie, we'll all be back home in half-an-hour. :D

Posted Images

I am not asleep! I am meditating to relax for my next shot.

A trip to the Shing-a-Shong for the price of a pint? Sounds goos to me!

I've added some "sound" to the website:

http://freebeerforyorky.com/singasongentry.html (click on "experience the sound")

Disclaimer: The author takes no responsibility for any hearing defect, mental disorder, madness, etc., which may result from exposure to this site. Parental guidance is recommended.

http://freebeerforyorky.com/singasongentry.html (click on "experience the sound")

Disclaimer: The author takes no responsibility for any hearing defect, mental disorder, madness, etc., which may result from exposure to this site. Parental guidance is recommended.

Did the cat recover?

And now added a short video clip.................

(It's a bit scrappy as geaussie only got the camera the day before. We promise to do better next Thirstday when we have a better hang of how to use it)

Edited by Yorkie

And now added a short video clip.................

(It's a bit scrappy as geaussie only got the camera the day before. We promise to do better next Thirstday when we have a better hang of how to use it)

spamming again yorkie

The quality of massage opposite the Farang Connection is about 7 out of 10.

The quality of massage next door to Farang Connection is 5 out of 10.

It all depends upon the massuese who is allocated to you, I guess.

Try the one on my website:

freebeerforyorky.com

There's a new Sing-a-Song video clip up there also.

Edited by Yorkie

Hi, I'm quite new in this forum.

I'm planning a 5days 4 nights trip to Surin.

Just wanna find out more about Surin's Nightlife.

I heard there's a disco called ' Speed 3 Disco '

What's the current thai band performing there called?

Is it Eva Band?

Is it possible for anybody to help me take photo of the disco so i can show my friends who are coming along with me?

Thanks alot for your help! :o

Edited by Joanna

Is it Eva Band?

Is it possible for anybody to help me take photo of the disco so i can show my friends who are coming along with me?

Thanks alot for your help! :D

Hello and :D

Why do you want to take photos to show your friends? If they are coming with you, won't they see it for themselves?

I wouldn't really say speed has a band playing, more of "shows" that are there all the time with different routines.

Perhaps you are getting datwan daeng mixed up with Speed, this is a thai night club also, but with live music from a thai band, Speed is more of a (so to say) disco tech.

If you want some photos taken to show your friends, who are with you, (sorry for being obnoxious,(but a valid point, by your post)). You could always try asking some of the local farang at gods waiting room, (farang connection), however I fear your plight might fall on deaf ears, (literally) as there either to old, or have already been deafened by the Speed experience!

On the bright side, if you find the FARANG CONNECTION bar, they will be a rather portly fellow in said waiting room (above), dressed for a right good send off! with a digital camera (if your a newbie) wanting to take your photo. He is the most helpful and genial host you could ever wish to meet and a very good friend of mine. I'm sure he could help you out in showing you the bright lights of surin, as he now has 1st hand experience. :o

P.S. I await the repurcussions of this post humbly..... Be gentle,

John..... :D

Is it Eva Band?

Why do you want to take photos to show your friends? If they are coming with you, won't they see it for themselves?

I wouldn't really say speed has a band playing, more of "shows" that are there all the time with different routines.

Perhaps you are getting datwan daeng mixed up with Speed, this is a thai night club also, but with live music from a thai band, Speed is more of a (so to say) disco tech.

If you want some photos taken to show your friends, who are with you, (sorry for being obnoxious,(but a valid point, by your post)). You could always try asking some of the local farang at gods waiting room, (farang connection), however I fear your plight might fall on deaf ears, (literally) as there either to old, or have already been deafened by the Speed experience!

On the bright side, if you find the FARANG CONNECTION bar, they will be a rather portly fellow in said waiting room (above), dressed for a right good send off! with a digital camera (if your a newbie) wanting to take your photo. He is the most helpful and genial host you could ever wish to meet and a very good friend of mine. I'm sure he could help you out in showing you the bright lights of surin, as he now has 1st hand experience. :o

Is it Eva Band?

John,

I think the poster 'Joanna' is a female?? Perhaps the waiting room will awaken.

AC

Hey, thanks alot for the advice given.

I'm going to Speed Bar because i have friends who are performing there.

that's why i just want to comfirm.

But anyway, thanks alot for the long reply you've given.

I want the pics so that i can show friends who are NOT coming with me.

I mean, obviously there isn't a need for me to show people who are going with me right?

And, i'm not really interested in going to Farang Connection, thanks for that suggestion anyway.

Alright, hope i'll enjoy the surin trip.

Thanks.