IP Guys IPTV my lousy exspierence

genobkk

Looking for an option for a few USA tv channels I decided to try IP Guys useing STB emulator for Android box, they are also available through Kodi or the MAG 250 box. I ran into some nasty verbal abusive resellers who cursed me out just because I message them after all live channels stopped after 12 hr of registering, horrible exspierence

I finally decided to try another reseller after that one blocked my MAC, lucky I only paid one month The picture quality was great but lots of cutting out and buffering. I even tried rerouteing my internet through Singapore witch on Text My increases my speed from 4 mb to 40 mb to the west coast, this helped for a short time then buffering. Some channels will play fine with no buffering but it seems they are over sold it would be interesting to see how people in U.S or other countries view this service or if anyone inThailand had any luck with it

If the service quality does not improve I will not renew IP Guys after my one month subscription ends. either are bad internet here or they have over sold thier network I did try an apk app from a provider that had fewer USA channels but channel navigation is horrible. Picture quality is much lower but no buffering at all

I have used IlikeHD for a few years but they make no effort to add anything that is not Brtittish and they do not even offer the English language selection that you can get in True or CTH. They do not even offer CNN USA and forces you to subscribe to UK package to even get English Scence Channel, history.CNN international etc. I am disappointed with this services they only cares for Brits and people who watch sports and I am neither

I miss my Magie tv it gave me most Engkish channels in CTH and True plus CNN USA and a few others

Most of what you are looking for is available for free on Kodi, and buffer free on my 10Mb connection. It takes however some learning curve to find out which addons are better for which streams, and some day a particular addon may be problematic, but then there are other addons that work well.

There are many subs available on Kodi for as little as 5 Pound/month but that isn't a guarantee that they are better, since they get their streams from the same sources as the free addons.

Takes some time to figure out, but I have such a 5 Pound sub, but actually there is nothing that I want to view that I can't get for free and in similar quality

Much depends on your internet connection, like if you have TOT, your chance of having streaming issues is bigger than with other providers.

I have never found any stable live streams on Kodi. The on demand stuff is great, I can watch in full HD with instant start up. but live TV is another issue.

That is why I wanted something for CNN USA and Scince Channel, Hustory, etc.

just as I am typing IP guys has became stable no buffering in full HD but it goes from one extreme to another

I have 100 mb. Down and 30 up on 3BB fiber .

I have never found any stable live streams on Kodi. The on demand stuff is great, I can watch in full HD with instant start up. but live TV is another issue.

just as I am typing IP guys has became stable no buffering in full HD but it goes from one extreme to another

Check out http://jsat.tv/. The IPTV package has plenty of UK & US channels.

>I have used IlikeHD for a few years but they make no effort to add anything that is not Brtittish .... I am disappointed with this services

If you find the choice on iLikeHD rather limited you really must be hard to please. I haven't used iLikeHD for several months as I find Kodi cheaper, but looking today iLikeHD has choices in UK, Russian, Italian, French, German and Indian. OK there are not many specific channels from the US besides the sports as the op mentioned, but that's probably because they aren't appealing to many outside the US anyway.

he is a fraud, stay away from that loser, a ripoff fuad, you can get same stuff else where half the price!!! please guys do not use that guy

Check out http://jsat.tv/. The IPTV package has plenty of UK & US channels.

Stalker. $80 a year.

Now 10 people I know using it in the sandpit without problems, and we're probably further from the US than you.

One problem I've seen a few Stalker users discuss is that Stalker are switching to HD channels which means you need a lot more bandwidth than SD, although I find it perfectly stable.

I have stalker through iptv4less. CNN never works always drops out, other channels are hit and miss, if it worked it would be ok, at least if the channels I wanted to watch worked. Stalker is over sold if the stream you are getting is over loaded no matter how much bandwith you have it will not work..

Some channels on stalker will stream 100 percent others will not, like CNN has cut out since Jan really unwatchable every 15 seconds cuts out for 3 seconds. HBO can work great. My one year is almost up, not renewing unless I see a vast improvement . I found a service that gets me CNN with no buffering but it is costly I might as well use sling TV Yes Sling TV works with no buffering tried it it on my Roku and Android box last night. At least I got my CNN USA I will keep a few months until I find something else or stalker gets better

I do miss my Magie TV it was perfect solution for me and it worked.

I just saw that moron jsat trying to resale stalker for lime 11K including a 3K box wow what a hefty profit

I have stalker through iptv4less. CNN never works always drops out, other channels are hit and miss, if it worked it would be ok, at least if the channels I wanted to watch worked. Stalker is over sold if the stream you are getting is over loaded no matter how much bandwith you have it will not work..

Some channels on stalker will stream 100 percent others will not, like CNN has cut out since Jan really unwatchable every 15 seconds cuts out for 3 seconds. HBO can work great. My one year is almost up, not renewing unless I see a vast improvement . I found a service that gets me CNN with no buffering but it is costly I might as well use sling TV Yes Sling TV works with no buffering tried it it on my Roku and Android box last night. At least I got my CNN USA I will keep a few months until I find something else or stalker gets better

I do miss my Magie TV it was perfect solution for me and it worked.

I just saw that moron jsat trying to resale stalker for lime 11K including a 3K box wow what a hefty profit

Stalker recently split into five or six servers and it's been pretty reliable.

I can stream CNN without a hiccup.

What bandwidth do you get to the US?

I have another sub as a backup that I got from iptvsubs dot is

CNN is working fine on that on the 2Mb.

I have noticed their Sky sport isn't as reliable as the US channels though.

They have a free 24hr trial and they're $132 a year.

Usual VOD etc.

I don't live in Thailand I live in the sandpit, but I've taken a Firestick and plugged in into a Chiang Mai hotel TV and run it off 3G to watch the football with great success.

NFPS was the first I found, I've never used the other two.

I don't live in Thailand I live in the sandpit, but I've taken a Firestick and plugged in into a Chiang Mai hotel TV and run it off 3G to watch the football with great success.

Appreciate your helpful commentary but I must beg for assistance further for a luddite such as I?

* What do you mean by "sandpit"? Is this some tech jargon or are you in some far off place with better internet? How does it impact using NFPS?

I'm reluctant to shell out 80USD for a whole year of NFPS who seem to not even offer a free trial now, having subscribed to others already like Dexter, IPTVsubs and OTTTV only for a month at least but to find they are useless in general with unacceptable buffer.

Appreciate your helpful commentary but I must beg for assistance further for a luddite such as I?

* What do you mean by "sandpit"? Is this some tech jargon or are you in some far off place with better internet? How does it impact using NFPS?

I'm reluctant to shell out 80USD for a whole year of NFPS who seem to not even offer a free trial now, having subscribed to others already like Dexter, IPTVsubs and OTTTV only for a month at least but to find they are useless in general with unacceptable buffer.

Sandpit = Arabian Gulf - Geddit? :)

I don't get this buffering on IPTVSubs, but I do notice the Sky channels are often AWOL.

Have you tried running a Speedtest to the US/Mexico to see if your bandwidth is cooking it?

Have you tried putting your sub on a Firestick and trying it on a different ISP?

Sandpit = Arabian Gulf - Geddit? smile.png

I don't get this buffering on IPTVSubs, but I do notice the Sky channels are often AWOL.

Have you tried running a Speedtest to the US/Mexico to see if your bandwidth is cooking it?

Have you tried putting your sub on a Firestick and trying it on a different ISP?

Ok, I got it thanks. I am always a bit skeptical of the speed tests...Chrome browser says as follows, i.e same as a test to somewhere in Thailand.

post-21581-0-59615100-1464154734_thumb.j

I've not got a Firestick (does that make a difference?) but I have three or four different Android devices (tablets and TV boxes) plus Kodi for Win10 and I get much the same with a direct LAN line. Buffering. Sometimes some channels are OK, but about 80% are not. Agree on Sky, I can hardly ever find Sky Sports channel that runs more than 30 seconds these days if at all. Another channel hard to get a decent stream on is CNBC.

On the other hand iLikeHD runs great.

I have been useing iptv66 the website you gave was NFPS I thought Rocket was different. Anyway if you are inThailand and use it let me know I may try it. iptv66 sucks

They are all the same provider…just split into three for some sort of administrative purposes….I have iptv66 and it works just fine 95% of the time. For 80 bucks a year I'll take those odds.

These things are server dependent and things do go a awry from time to time. They have an active forum where you can follow updates and complaint if somethings not right and they usually fix it fairly soon.

CNN was buffering like mad for me last few days but they fixed it.

Ok, I got it thanks. I am always a bit skeptical of the speed tests...Chrome browser says as follows, i.e same as a test to somewhere in Thailand.

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

I've not got a Firestick (does that make a difference?) but I have three or four different Android devices (tablets and TV boxes) plus Kodi for Win10 and I get much the same with a direct LAN line. Buffering. Sometimes some channels are OK, but about 80% are not. Agree on Sky, I can hardly ever find Sky Sports channel that runs more than 30 seconds these days if at all. Another channel hard to get a decent stream on is CNBC.

Seriously mate, you'll struggle to run an international IPTV on that, let alone HD.

Your best bet is to go for one of the Thailand providers.

Added: Just noticed you have iLikeHD (Which streams from within Thailand).

Stick with that if it works.

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

No idea what you're all struggling with. I have a 10/1 Mb connection, normally around 8Mb to US and 5Mb to UK, and I play all the Sky Sports or Stadiums in HD without any buffer from free addons.

I tried to make a screen recording to show you proof, but 30 seconds already adds up to 29Mb, so too large to upload.

As I type CTH Stadium 4 has been playing for over 6 minutes in HD without a single hick up.

Seriously mate, you'll struggle to run an international IPTV on that, let alone HD.

Sorry, my capture may have been misleading as it showed upload speed more prominently than download of 13mbps which should be OK, not a struggle? Agreed iLikeHD runs OK even in HD, but the better choice of channels from elsewhere is usually more tempting. As of late I've had more success with Kodi live streams at 480p with free addons like Stallion, LiveMix or UKTVNow. Cannot get much success with subs and only willing to pay a month up front based on performance I've seen, but that's just me, I am pleased you can get more success.

Sorry, my capture may have been misleading as it showed upload speed more prominently than download of 13mbps which should be OK, not a struggle? Agreed iLikeHD runs OK even in HD, but the better choice of channels from elsewhere is usually more tempting. As of late I've had more success with Kodi live streams at 480p with free addons like Stallion, LiveMix or UKTVNow. Cannot get much success with subs and only willing to pay a month up front based on performance I've seen, but that's just me, I am pleased you can get more success.

Maybe you'd have more success running it on a Mag Box.

I use Mags and Avovs and they're fine.

I just tried iptv subs , wow it is great so far no buffering at all got my CNN USA I will cancel sling I just paid for a month, if it works good after that I will buy 6 months or a year

I just tried iptv subs , wow it is great so far no buffering at all got my CNN USA I will cancel sling I just paid for a month, if it works good after that I will buy 6 months or a year

Not sure if it's a good idea to pay 6 months in advance for an illegal service that can vanish into thin air every minute of those 6 months.

Does local Internet provider matter much. I'm trying to choose one now.

TOT has a fiber line available. True doesn't have fiber but they say there service works great. 3BB says that I'd have to wait 3 weeks to get there fiber.... meanwhile they want me to sign up with there VDSL until they can hook up the fiver.....sounds like a bait and switch.

I just saw that moron jsat

And why the name calling ?? Is that not against a forum rule?

over the years many topics have been talked about Jsat. back to the Magie TV days and how this guy lied to get you to pay 4 times the price then ignored messages . he has many websites but same guy. find some old magie TV topics and his name well come up. why on earth would anyone pay Jsat 4 to 5 times the price for same exact service you can get direct?

he started the rummer that magaie TV would only work in Thailand if you bought it from him. Magie TV even had a warning about this guy on their website and said it was all lies. so maybe I broke forum rules, but frankly the guy deserves a lot worse names then that

that is why I say stay away from Jsat at all cost you are taking a risk with any of these types of service paying him more does not make the risk any less!!!

Archived