IP Guys IPTV my lousy exspierence

genobkk

Does local Internet provider matter much. I'm trying to choose one now.

TOT has a fiber line available. True doesn't have fiber but they say there service works great. 3BB says that I'd have to wait 3 weeks to get there fiber.... meanwhile they want me to sign up with there VDSL until they can hook up the fiver.....sounds like a bait and switch.

I am very happy with 3BB fiber, their DSL worked fine for me to. it comes down to your area TOT is the worst one , True has a transparent DNS and was far far worse then 3BB at exact same location I hear good things about AIS fibr if it is in your area, TOT stay away from, True I would never use if your choice is TOT or 3BB go with 3BB even if no fiber. your not going to get advertised international speed on any of them but 3BB has worked best for me

Does local Internet provider matter much. I'm trying to choose one now.

TOT has a fiber line available. True doesn't have fiber but they say there service works great. 3BB says that I'd have to wait 3 weeks to get there fiber.... meanwhile they want me to sign up with there VDSL until they can hook up the fiver.....sounds like a bait and switch.

I am very happy with 3BB fiber, their DSL worked fine for me to. it comes down to your area TOT is the worst one , True has a transparent DNS and was far far worse then 3BB at exact same location I hear good things about AIS fibr if it is in your area, TOT stay away from, True I would never use if your choice is TOT or 3BB go with 3BB even if no fiber. your not going to get advertised international speed on any of them but 3BB has worked best for me
I did sign up for the 3BB 50/10 DVDSL.

They speed is as advertised.....to Bangkok server.

To the USA it's 5.5/1.5 but I'll even accept that. They tell me fiber is coming but what speeds do you get with them to USA servers?

It's a pity for the Americans here that ThaiExpat.tv haven't yet managed to start a service based on the US channels. I'm sure they'd have quite a large audience.

I like that line on the Thai expat tv webpage..

footer_logo.png

© 2015 ThaiExpat.TV - All Rights Reserved cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

It's a pity for the Americans here that ThaiExpat.tv haven't yet managed to start a service based on the US channels. I'm sure they'd have quite a large audience.

It's a pity you haven't looked at Stalker.

It's basically a fully loaded DirectTV box (and a UK Sky Box, and Movies/VOD).

Although I believe their move to making all channels HD may have made it a little more bandwidth intensive.

It's a pity you haven't looked at Stalker.

It's basically a fully loaded DirectTV box (and a UK Sky Box, and Movies/VOD).

Although I believe their move to making all channels HD may have made it a little more bandwidth intensive.

Is stalker OnDemand or just live streaming?

It's live streaming last time I heard? Similar Kodi addons like Stallion and JediTv offer much the same for free.

It's primarily live streaming but has VOD as well.

I got frustrated with free addons, they are unreliable.

It's live streaming last time I heard? Similar Kodi addons like Stallion and JediTv offer much the same for free.

Ok, thanks. So not as flexible as ThaiExpat.tv.

Not as expensive as thaiexpat.tv.

I just saw that moron jsat

And why the name calling ?? Is that not against a forum rule?

over the years many topics have been talked about Jsat. back to the Magie TV days and how this guy lied to get you to pay 4 times the price then ignored messages . he has many websites but same guy. find some old magie TV topics and his name well come up. why on earth would anyone pay Jsat 4 to 5 times the price for same exact service you can get direct?

he started the rummer that magaie TV would only work in Thailand if you bought it from him. Magie TV even had a warning about this guy on their website and said it was all lies. so maybe I broke forum rules, but frankly the guy deserves a lot worse names then that

that is why I say stay away from Jsat at all cost you are taking a risk with any of these types of service paying him more does not make the risk any less!!!

OH dear I hear an apology in the Wind from you to JSAT.tv as you got confused with the wrong people. ..

JSAT.tv has never been Allen Reeks of Mage TV in Soi 13 Sukhumvit BKK and ex Phuket, nor do they have anything to do with Mage TV not even in you wildest dreams .. You have it plain wrong 100%

Also see their Facebook https://www.facebook.com/jsattv/

Also see their twitter https://twitter.com/jsattv

Thai expat is 600 baht a month or 900 for premium. Yearly its 8400.

Stalker is 25 dollars 880 baht. Couldn't find a yearly price apart from Greek and Latino.

Stalker is $80 (THB2830) per year so a third of the price.

If someone is quoting you 25 dollars a month, they are ripping you off.

Stalker is 25 dollars 880 baht. Couldn't find a yearly price apart from Greek and Latino.

That would be the Stalker website. http://iptvstalker.com/

About as much use as a hole in the head.

Quite a professional looking effort though eh?

But yes, just a scam.

Quite a professional looking effort though eh?

But yes, just a scam.

But the one you're using is legal and legit, right? cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

DexterPro seems to have improved as of late. They offer both a Kodi addon or direct html address for smart IPTV apps with latest EPG for various countries with emphasis on UK and USA news, sports and entertainment channels mostly in 576 or 720p. I was able to see live f1 last from Monaco without buffer in 720p on it as they usually put up some extra channels on high activity live events. Only costs me 3UKP per month (new joiners now might have to pay 5UKP?) and no need to pay for months you don't need it and cheaper than Stalker which I found buffers on live sports events - not sure if any improvement in last 6 months tho?.

DexterPro seems to have improved as of late. They offer both a Kodi addon or direct html address for smart IPTV apps with latest EPG for various countries with emphasis on UK and USA news, sports and entertainment channels mostly in 576 or 720p. I was able to see live f1 last from Monaco without buffer in 720p on it as they usually put up some extra channels on high activity live events. Only costs me 3UKP per month (new joiners now might have to pay 5UKP?) and no need to pay for months you don't need it and cheaper than Stalker which I found buffers on live sports events - not sure if any improvement in last 6 months tho?.

Keep it quiet mate, keep it quiet. biggrin.png

Perhaps you misunderstand.

You can buy stalker direct for <$7 a month.

These people are selling what you could buy yourself easily for $25 a month.

Is that a bit too difficult for you?

That might be worth a look.

I've never bothered with them because they were a bit of a disaster when they first started charging.

Perhaps you misunderstand.

You can buy stalker direct for <$7 a month.

These people are selling what you could buy yourself easily for $25 a month.

Is that a bit too difficult for you?

Where do you buy Stalker?

Archived