Udon Thani bar areas

Kenny202

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get to the Fun Bar...newish bar English owned....inbetween Italian Restaurant and night and day complex.......very good nice young girls maybe 15 of them....full of fun .....and they arnt allowed to use their mobile phones whilst in the bar.....rolling back the years.....better than 99% of pattaya bars....and a pair of 20 year old twins....to talk to....have fun in the FUN BAR

Well, what can I say? Being the owner of this bar I find the quote above to be very encouraging, thank you. A slight correction is that the girls are allowed to carry their phones with them and respond to "important" calls. It's a constant but friendly battle though, they just want to play them all of the time! The maximum age as permitted by my human resources director (wife) is 30 years old but the average age is 21. If all of the staff turn up (infrequently) the total is 14. By the way ... I'm having a great time.

Thanks again for the kind words.

Edit ... The decision of "to go or not to go" is left entirely up to the individual girl, that's as it should be, I have no input or opinion on private/personal negotiations. It's inevitable that with such a system, tender ages, and financial negotiations ... some customers may be disappointed.

Thank You for your words Bill....i did speak to you whilst i was in the bar a few weeks back..yes you did say they could use their phones for important calls...but as i said to you it was a refreshing change to see girls not stuck on their phones and taking no notice of your customers unlike Pattaya...The Fun Bar is the best little Bar i have been in for a couple of years.....wish Pattaya had more bars like this where at least you get a good greeting and a chance to talk and have fun in modaration...keep up the good work.....

1500 bt for an hour or so in a grotty Thai karaoke bar? I thought those places for local Thais? They wouldn't have 1500 baht to throw away like that. Understand that's the price farang bar or soapie

Most of the err , Thai ladies working in thai karaoke bars , are unlikely to have sex with farlangs,

they would loose face , in the karaoke bar community . clap2.gif

Foreigners , pay top whack for sex in Soi sin , and so they should, IMHO .giggle.gif

Get to the Fun Bar...newish bar English owned....inbetween Italian Restaurant and night and day complex.......very good nice young girls maybe 15 of them....full of fun .....and they arnt allowed to use their mobile phones whilst in the bar.....rolling back the years.....better than 99% of pattaya bars....and a pair of 20 year old twins....to talk to....have fun in the FUN BAR

Well, what can I say? Being the owner of this bar I find the quote above to be very encouraging, thank you. A slight correction is that the girls are allowed to carry their phones with them and respond to "important" calls. It's a constant but friendly battle though, they just want to play them all of the time! The maximum age as permitted by my human resources director (wife) is 30 years old but the average age is 21. If all of the staff turn up (infrequently) the total is 14. By the way ... I'm having a great time.

Edit ... The decision of "to go or not to go" is left entirely up to the individual girl, that's as it should be, I have no input or opinion on private/personal negotiations. It's inevitable that with such a system, tender ages, and financial negotiations ... some customers may be disappointed.

I will put it in perspective, if you have a daughter, or stepdaughter, would you be happy for her to work there ?

I will put it in perspective, if you have a daughter, or stepdaughter, would you be happy for her to work there ?
An interesting perspective, and of course the answer is a resounding NO!

As a by the way ... Where did you meet your partner, and where do you go for fun? Every girl was someone's daughter at some point. ... Rhetorical question, if you didn't notice, but a good point nevertheless. Thanks for your input.

The bar I go to, we have no problem, with the Thais, just don't be an <deleted> I have never had one ask for a drink, and have had a couple bought for us. There is no pressure to buy any drinks, but some girls may ask for a spy, and sometimes you are charged ฿100 for the girl to sit with you, sometimes not, that seems to be hit and miss, although if you are just drinking soda, they may ask, the bar has to make money somehow. I have never partaked in the girls, too close to home for me, but I have heard the cost is between ฿1,500 and ฿2,000 all inclusive.

Just a follow up, I was in my favourite bar Thursday, three of my farangs friends and I were sitting and chatting with a couple of nice Lao ladies, and a Thai man at the next table brought us 4 large Leo. A time later when my friends had checked out the ladies the Thai man bought me another large Leo and I chatted with him and his friends for awhile. I have never had a problem in the bar, and have only seen one fight amongst the Thais. A similar bar in my home country would probably have more. If you go to a Thai place just keep your wits about you and your temper under control. Some bars will charge for the girl to sit with you. If you have asked her to, that is a fair charge, usually ฿100, if you didn't or even if you did, ask what the charge is for, and they usually remove it. As in most bars beware of a bunch of girls asking for coffees, drinks, or food, just politely say no, if you don't want to buy them anything. The ice is usually ฿20 to ฿40, depending on the size, soft drinks the same, and a large Leo ฿100, Spy the same. I always tip a girl who has sat with me for a while ฿100 to ฿300, depending on the amount if time, they always seem happy with that. One thing we have noticed, is if there are a lot of Thai customers the girls will ignore the farangs, so it can be hit and miss. Some nights we will go and there will be an abundance of Lao girls, but also of Thai men, and we are ignored, other times there will be only maybe two or three Lao girls and no Thai men, and they will look after us. And of course everything in between. BTW my and my mates Thai is almost none existent, and we are over 60. If young guy who spoke some Thai went to the bar, I think they could have a great time. I just found out that my guess of ฿2,000 including the bar fine was correct. I could be wrong, but I think it is the same for the Thais. That is a short time rate, but unlike some farang bars, I have never seen a girl go, come back, and go again and have been told, if they like you, they will stay all night for the same rate.

As a by the way ... Where did you meet your partner, and where do you go for fun? Every girl was someone's daughter at some point. ... Rhetorical question, if you didn't notice, but a good point nevertheless. Thanks for your input. (Quote

Good answer Bill , clap2.gif

May I add a rider , why do Thai ladies , choose to have Alien,farlang partners , different cultures , what common ground etc.

Fun Bar , needs to restock , only five beauitifull ladies there tonight , maybe one was ladyboy , please confirm.wub.png

ladies must have netted farlang , he can take care good , buy house , and new car. 555

FYI, Tourist Police , visited Day n Nite this evening , armed with cameras, mission aborted , farlang nid noi.coffee1.gif

As a by the way ... Where did you meet your partner, and where do you go for fun? Every girl was someone's daughter at some point. ... Rhetorical question, if you didn't notice, but a good point nevertheless. Thanks for your input. (Quote

May I add a rider , why do Thai ladies , choose to have Alien,farlang partners , different cultures , what common ground etc.

Fun Bar , needs to restock , only five beauitifull ladies there tonight , maybe one was ladyboy , please confirm.wub.png

ladies must have netted farlang , he can take care good , buy house , and new car. 555

FYI, Tourist Police , visited Day n Nite this evening , armed with cameras, mission aborted , farlang nid noi.coffee1.gif

not really sure what ur on about but why would tourist police visit day and night? Was it a bust?

not really sure what ur on about but why would tourist police visit day and night? Was it a bust?

Just for the record , please do not quote me , on this.

The purpose of the police visit was , to photograph farlangs now a almost extinct species , spending money in Udon Bars .

Next .. to close is.

They were looking for extinct species , farlangs with money to spend , in Bars .

Not wanted here , go Pattaya . 5555

There was a large music concert in the city last night and some of the staff wanted the night off to attend. I understand that two of them were employed as dancers. The count went up to 9 staff for the last couple of hours before closing time.

We don't have any ladyboys amongst the staff, and we don't intend to have any. On odd occasions customers bring their own companions who are LBs. I'm quite sure that was not the case last night. So in answer to your question.... no there were no LBs in the bar last night. No problems with LBs but there are too many to match the demand in and around the Udon bars already, in fact two of the bars are totally staffed by LBs and anyone who is interested is well catered for already.

I don't fully understand why the police guys wanted photos. Nothing sinister I hope?

I do appreciate all of the comments, criticism, and kind words about the Fun Bar, it's great to get feedback from the people who count ... customers.

I do appreciate all of the comments, criticism, and kind words about the Fun Bar, it's great to get feedback from the people who count ... customers. [quote

Well said Bill .clap2.gifclap2.gif

REF, recent D n Nite , Police had been informed a big time, Burger King Farlang ,was operating incognito.

Local suspects, have been taking in , and bribes accepted . End off . coffee1.gif

The bar I go to, we have no problem, with the Thais, just don't be an <deleted> I have never had one ask for a drink, and have had a couple bought for us. There is no pressure to buy any drinks, but some girls may ask for a spy, and sometimes you are charged ฿100 for the girl to sit with you, sometimes not, that seems to be hit and miss, although if you are just drinking soda, they may ask, the bar has to make money somehow. I have never partaked in the girls, too close to home for me, but I have heard the cost is between ฿1,500 and ฿2,000 all inclusive.coffee1.gif

Tut Tut , George , please keep info regarding , Thai bars to our selves,

we do not want the riff raff , undesirables , farlangs in our favourite Thai Bars . 555

Fyi , new farlang Bar opening very soon , in Soi Sin. contact local forums , for more info. coffee1.gifgigglem.gif

There is also a new bar (opened earlier this week) in the small lock up next to /part of Eastwood. I wish them the best of luck and likewise for the vacated Sports Bar reincarnation. It's the beginning of a very lean time of year, but from the customers perspective it can only be a good thing.

There is also a new bar (opened earlier this week) in the small lock up next to /part of Eastwood. I wish them the best of luck and likewise for the vacated Sports Bar reincarnation. It's the beginning of a very lean time of year, but from the customers perspective it can only be a good thing.

Tonight, in the Fun Bar , full house ,

buisness is, boom boom ing .clap2.gif

PS , i thought the small room / bar , next to Eastwood bar , was for Short Time .

Nuff said , wub.png

I also hear that a new bar will open in the next few weeks, located at the very end of Day and Night. As you walk towards the end, it's the mostly unroofed area facing you. As far as I know it's never been opened since it was built years ago, but I could be wrong. Some work on repairs and alteration is under way now.

I also hear that a new bar will open in the next few weeks, located at the very end of Day and Night. As you walk towards the end, it's the mostly unroofed area facing you. As far as I know it's never been opened since it was built years ago, but I could be wrong. Some work on repairs and alteration is under way now.

New bar called Zaaps , top end of the Soi , hiso welcome, nuff said,

opening party on the 8th , this Wednesday , for those viewers in farlang land , tough .

Thai food , plus Burgers made locally, 555, the best burgers in NarkVille . IMO. clap2.gif

New bar called Zaaps , top end of the Soi , hiso welcome, nuff said,

opening party on the 8th , this Wednesday , for those viewers in farlang land , tough .

Thai food , plus Burgers made locally, 555, the best burgers in NarkVille . IMO. clap2.gif

Where the old Sports Bar was Located, Wednesday opening, I wish Sampan would close or open, nonsense hours, closed again today, and close Thursday, wth

Zapps , open to tonite for testing , looking good ,

have ladies , never go farlang before , 555

Where have the Udon pie makers gone ???

Take care out there , there Narks a plenty , near you. sad.png

The Righteous Brothers . Nuff said .

Where the old Sports Bar was Located, Wednesday opening, I wish Sampan would close or open, nonsense hours, closed again today, and close Thursday, was {quote ]

Zapps , open to tonite for testing , looking good ,

take care out there , there Narks a plenty , near you. Nuff said .coffee1.gif

What are you on Ellis or are you writing ur messages in code? I can't understand a word your saying!

Who are the pie makers?

What about Narcs?

Ah..the Eastwood bar ..that little cutey Pang ..always wears a cap ..seriously sexy

My favourite is the cashier , her stage name used to be Tuk , multi lingual lady , so my friend, informs me.coffee1.gif

Hey Bill . wanted to have a beer tonight took , my mates , in your Fun Bar jam packed full with farangs ,

Only proves . posting on TV, brings in the customers . clap2.gifclap2.gif Unlike the local war monger forum fail fail, Please. sad.png

PS . Bill ,Why you drink the beer in Zapps bar tonight , understand , maybe , you need relax, wub.png

PS. the drop dead gorgeous , lady boy in Zapps is accounted for . My friend name P---, he like she , so mush too mush coffee1.gif

"Zapps , open to tonite for testing , looking good ,

Take care out there , there Narks a plenty , near you. sad.png

The Righteous Brothers . Nuff said ."

If you mean Dean from Monkey Bar in Nutty Park,he's been gone for a few years now I don't know where?
He was a few sandwiches short of a packed lunch anyway!

Archived