Udon Thani bar areas

Kenny202

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found most of the bars I went in girls seemed more interested in their phones. Most were over 40 and an unattractive 40+ at that.

My trusted friend informs me , there are Ladies of the night, loitering in the 7/11 car park, top of Soi Sin .wub.png take care out there .

Being a sports fanatic , i enjoy a few beers and a pie, in the jam packed Sports bar in Soi Sampan ,Rugby and footy galore.clap2.gifclap2.gif

Of course, there are those among us , who enjoy the company of beautiful young ladies , in the FUN Bar , up to Yahoo Kap.

Enjoy life , while you can , forum boredom , is a long and slow death .wai2.gif

I found most of the bars I went in girls seemed more interested in their phones. Most were over 40 and an unattractive 40+ at that.

Ouch , Kenny you speak the truth , and hurt me , soo much

Last night , i meet , my ex wife , she sweet lady ,, name Wang or was her stage name,, ABCD / R 555

We decide , start again , OK . so i pay bar fine , for her . Love ..

"Ouch , Kenny you speak the truth , and hurt me , soo much

Last night , i meet , my ex wife , she sweet lady ,, name Wang or was her stage name,, ABCD / R 555

We decide , start again , OK . so i pay bar fine , for her . Love .."

Her stage name was Wang or she had one? whistling.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Most bars in Udon are exceptionally quiet now, Iv heard but not seen, that some of the shutters are coming down early in Nutty Park. Some renovation / revamp is going on at Oh La La in Day and Night. Lean times ahead indeed for some bar owners.

Most bars in Udon are exceptionally quiet now, Iv heard but not seen, that some of the shutters are coming down early in Nutty Park. Some renovation / revamp is going on at Oh La La in Day and Night. Lean times ahead indeed for some bar owners.

I personally will never enter Day Night again, some bars are Not Honest...

Your quite right but remember it's only "some bars" not all of them. The "some" do seem to welcome heavily intoxicated patrons and reward them with heavily loaded bills by way of thanks. In addition, the staff drinks seem to have a heavy surcharge that bears no relation to the actual drink or staff margin. The majority of Udon bars are straight, the few spoil the reputation of many and won't pass the test of time. The "fast buck" brigade have no idea of how to run a business and will find themselves searching for a new form of income quite soon, but they will never learn from the experience. Stick too and support the bars that you know and trust, they will value your custom, I'm sure.

Not just Udon. Other North East provinces are also extremely quiet.

Nutty , and DnN OUT a waste of space , more Nitelife and entertainment on Soi Sin .clap2.gif

TOO many Japanese and South korean sex tourists , for my liking , Big Money , too much ,

GBP@ 44 bht , we are all doomed , wife not love me anymore .

Nutty , and DnN OUT a waste of space , more Nitelife and entertainment on Soi Sin .clap2.gif

TOO many Japanese and South korean sex tourists , for my liking , Big Money , too much ,

GBP@ 44 bht , we are all doomed , wife not love me anymore .

where is soi sin Ellis or are u taking the pss (again)

Sanpanit, the Soi where Day Night is , where the Best Burger in Isaan is at Sampan Fish and Chips, Soi Farang

thanks mate. Appreciate the burger advice but I thought he said day and night area no good go to Soi Sin. I didn't see much happening in that street apart from some sad empty bars with even sadder old ladies

Sanpanit, the Soi where Day Night is , where the Best Burger in Isaan is at Sampan Fish and Chips, Soi Farang

thanks mate. Appreciate the burger advice but I thought he said day and night area no good go to Soi Sin. I didn't see much happening in that street apart from some sad empty bars with even sadder old ladies
Hi, Kenny did you go nighttime, busier, but that's all we got, it's been slow lately, too

Hi, Kenny did you go nighttime, busier, but that's all we got, it's been slow lately, too

Best places are the Thai venues. Yellowbird or Tawang Daeng. Loads of Freelancers for single guys looking for that. I just take my wife....already paid for.

Soi Sampan is indeed the unhappiest place in Thailand....if you are looking for the soi Cowboy stuff. People just don't come to Udon for farang street. That is for the married guys in and around Udon. To them, it is better than nothing, I suppose. Some of the most non fun times I had in my life were on Farang Street.

If it is nightlife you want....and plenty of it......then you will be disappointed here. Might even get ripped off.

Try , UD Town , the fish is fresh, not frozen like the local farlang over priced joints .

Battered fish n chips , with salad @ 99 bht , Large Archa 65 bht . Fill ya boots , for under 300 bht . {gbp 44 and falling ]

Plus the best eye candy in Udon . IMO . 555

Try , UD Town , the fish is fresh, not frozen like the local farlang over priced joints .

Battered fish n chips , with salad @ 99 bht , Large Archa 65 bht . Fill ya boots , for under 300 bht . {gbp 44 and falling ]

Plus the best eye candy in Udon . IMO . 555

If you mean the food market next to the train station I agree,Plaa Tod/fried fish in sweet chilli sauce about one kilo with Jasmine rice,too much to eat is about 150 baht with a big Archa like you say around 65 Baht,first time I ever drank Archa but I hate Chang! bah.gif

Fantastic food and soooo many fantastic,beautiful Issan girls to look at as well,I thought I had died and gone to heaven! laugh.png

Stop Press , Fyi , new Sports Bar is to be very opening soon , Romyien , just outside ling load .Reely ? Please contact local udon forums ,@ 1234/9 . for more info .cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Big Drama at Day Night bar, Farang get in fight with Lady, pool cues involved, Police called, 10 min. Ago, Farang head wound, he had yak yak with lil bar next to day night, not ATM bar, other side and then yak yak day night bar with lady, he grabbed lady by hair after she use pool cue and swung her by the hair to the ground

Big Drama at Day Night bar, Farang get in fight with Lady, pool cues involved, Police called, 10 min. Ago, Farang head wound, he had yak yak with lil bar next to day night, not ATM bar, other side and then yak yak day night bar with lady, he grabbed lady by hair after she use pool cue and swung her by the hair to the ground

Keep us informed Koun Ireland , was the Farang playing on, the pink or the brown .

One cannot be too careful , take care out there . more info @ 12345/9 wub.pngcheesy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/6/2016 at 10:56 AM, Ireland32 said:

Quiet tonite Soi Farang

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Soi Farang ,   seems the  chippy bar ,  is now the  Place  2B .

Burgers, Pies  etc,   and so many / too  many farangs,  drink the beer  here 

No Ladies . 555

On 23/07/2016 at 3:49 PM, elliss said:

Marisa , Thai lady boss at 99 +1 Bar , in Soi Sampan has recently, peacefully passed away .

A good lady , friendly and helpful , one of the few . RIP wai2.gif

On 23/07/2016 at 3:49 PM, elliss said:

OMG Marisa the large lady that used to rent out the scooters in Soi Farang before she bought the bar?
That is such sad news she was a lovely woman,a larger than life character in Udon Thani,the saddest news I've heard for a long time.
R.I.P. Marisa,lovely lady. :sad:

Archived