Udon Thani bar areas

Kenny202

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/11/2016 at 10:47 PM, MyFrenU said:

If you mean the food market next to the train station I agree,Plaa Tod/fried fish in sweet chilli sauce about one kilo with Jasmine rice,too much to eat is about 150 baht with a big Archa like you say around 65 Baht,first time I ever drank Archa but I hate Chang! bah.gif

Fantastic food and soooo many fantastic,beautiful Issan girls to look at as well,I thought I had died and gone to heaven! laugh.png

Funny answer..

Archa and Chang are brewed by the same company .. ThaiBev  :giggle:

On 10/20/2016 at 6:08 PM, Nice Boyd said:

Who owns that place is never harassed for loud music or anything, untouchable

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Thai / Chinese  owners. 

Harassment and curfews   Buddah days etc , are  in place to  control the Aliens , learn respect

and rightly so . IMHO .

Of course one can drink  in,   Farang  establishments,      outside the ling road   ,

Money talks . 555

2 minutes ago, elliss said:

Thai / Chinese  owners .   Harasment and curfews  and Buddah days , are in place  to control the Aliens , they need to  learn respect , and rightly so .

However  one can consume Alcohol 

in certain  farang  establishments  outside the ling road , 555

I live in a small [ 3000] village in Sakon Nakhon and there are more than ten karaoke's with nice mix of available girls in most within 15 miles. Just look for the christmas lights. No fun alone though as not much english spoken.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2016 at 9:55 PM, elliss said:

Stop Press , Fyi , new Sports Bar is to be very opening soon , Romyien , just outside ling load .Reely ? Please contact local udon forums ,@ 1234/9 . for more info .cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

FYI , now there  are four  farlang/ bars restaurants  in this  area,beyond logic .

I prefer the viewing the beautiful  ladies in the Fun Bar ,and a beer or three .

then having a take away from  the  yummy  take  away   chippy bar .

Archived