Passport photos at Don Mueang?

Short notice, but I have to fly out of DMK midday tomorrow, and my destination arrival requires me to have a passport sized photo.

Can anyone kindly advise if there is a place inside the terminal to get some passport photos taken (or just printed, I have a jpeg)

Thanks

If you have no joy at Don Muang, you might consider stopping by a photo shop near where you live. Many of these do digital photos while you wait. Absent that, how about a copy (xerox) machine, copy your passport photo, downsize it, then print. Not all that great but might be acceptable.

FYI, for the future, carry several photos, small and medium, clipped in the back of your passport, I've been doing this for lots of years.

Mac

If you have no joy at Don Muang, you might consider stopping by a photo shop near where you live. Many of these do digital photos while you wait. Absent that, how about a copy (xerox) machine, copy your passport photo, downsize it, then print. Not all that great but might be acceptable.

FYI, for the future, carry several photos, small and medium, clipped in the back of your passport, I've been doing this for lots of years.

Mac

Thanks Mac, appreciate the response - sorry been travelling last few days

I didn't have the time to find a photo shop near where I live in Bangkok - hence the post.

In the end, I printed out a sheet of passport photos on a friend's colour printer before I went to the airport in the morning, cut them up and used one of those

I normally carry a few passport photos as you suggested - its actually one of the rare times I didn't have any left due to a lot being handed out for various stuff last few weeks

DMK - no photo shop that I could find. Everyone said go to Rangsit

Anyway, all good in the end, and the printed out passport pic on normal printer paper was accepted when I landed at my destination

cheers

AT

Archived