Father admits raping his eight year old daughter

webfact

Father admits raping his eight year old daughter

8.jpg
Image: Daily News

TRANG: -- Police say that a father has now admitted that he raped his own eight year old daughter after the little girl ingested Krathom tea laced with Ya Ba.

The girl later died in hospital in Trang in the south of Thailand earlier this month. Originally the case hinged on evidence given by the girl as she lay dying from an overdose of drugs that a neighbor called "First" was the person who attacked her reported Daily News.

Now it has emerged that the father who originally said he was sleeping out back in the house and heard nothing did indeed rape his own daughter.

He was named only as "Ae". Police said that DNA evidence taken from his daughter had shown that he raped her. They also say they have other evidence from the scene of the attack. Ae has since admitted to police that when he saw his daughter sleeping he felt the need for sex and raped her.

Yesterday he tried to take his own life but was saved by police. He has been charged with rape of a minor under 13 using force that led to her death.

"First", aged 20, the neighbor who was already arrested on warrant has repeatedly denied any involvement but is still considered a suspect in the case as further DNA evidence is examined.

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-05-25

Police arrested father of 8-year old victim of rape

2405003-wpcf_728x409.jpg

TRANG: -- A man who allegedly force-fed his own 8-year old daughter with boiled krathom water mixed with methamphetamine before raping her has been arrested by police in Trang province.

Police hold the press conference at the headquarter of the 9th region provincial police bureau on Tuesday. The suspect allegedly confessed to the police that he was under the influence of methamphetamine or ya baa when he committed the offences against his own daughter who later died at a hospital in Trang province for overdose.

Pol Lt-Gen Veerapong Choenpakdee, commissioner of 9th region provincial police, said police had substantial forensic evidences against the victim’s father which led to his arrest. The suspect tried to commit suicide while being detained at the police station but police managed to intervene and save his life.

Earlier, police arrested the victim’s neighbor under suspicion of involvement in the murder of the 8-year old girl.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/content/164675

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2016-05-25

Thai Man Tries Hanging Himself after Admitting to Raping of Eight Year-Old Daughter

TRANG – Pol Lt Gen Veerapong Chuenpakdi, chief of Police Region 9, told a media briefing called around noon that a 33-year-old man tried to hang himself in police custody after admitted he sexually abusing his 8-year-old daughter, while high on drugs.

Police officers found him hanging with a cord around his neck in a police cell on Tuesday morning.

The 33 year-old father initially denied raping his daughter, however after intense interrogation, he finally confessed he raped the girl.

Full story: http://www.chiangraitimes.com/thai-man-tries-hanging-himself-after-admitting-to-raping-of-eight-year-old-daughter.html

crt.png
-- Chiang Rai Times 2016-05-25

He said he needed sex so crawled in with his own 8 year old child. Don't let him kill himself, its too easy. Let him rot in jail with the other inmates.

These stories have always been covered up to save the Amazing face of Thainess, land of smiles. I wonder if the conflict between the army and police and the so-called crack down on mafia links is why the police are happy to share such stories these days. Just a thought.

I'm not getting involved in flights of keyboard fantasy about what I'd do / what should be done to this piece of excrement.

I'll only say he's the lowest of the low and molesting any child is beneath contempt.

Why is this news? happens everyday in some village Nakhon Nowhere somewhere in Thailand....

Old News

Since your so well informed, is there any possibility you could bring us all up to date with a barrage of hidden scoops??

I'm terribly excited but some nagging thoughts tell me I shouldn't hold my breath !!!!

Eight year old girls should never have to experience this kind of trauma and abuse...sickening...it is not just Thailand...the world is crazed...filled with greed and lust...

Maybe it is time that Nature did a reset...clean the table and start from scratch...

There are few positive vibes on the horizon...each subsequent generation seems doomed to become more decadent...more violent...and if possible...more moronic...

Why is this news? happens everyday in some village Nakhon Nowhere somewhere in Thailand....

Old News

Since your so well informed, is there any possibility you could bring us all up to date with a barrage of hidden scoops??

I'm terribly excited but some nagging thoughts tell me I shouldn't hold my breath !!!!

He probably couldn't tell you but just ask the child protection foundation. Alas, it happens a lot. And yes it should be reported, hang these people out to dry.

Don't become insensitive to these stories, it's good to get mad. We are human, not animals.

a young life robbed of decades and decades of potential happiness.....

let's all try to make the world a better place

I am not a follower of the capital punishment, death sentence.

If really deserved, it's an easy way to get out.
If not, it's another life wasted.

But in this case, I would use his body to save other lives.

Cut out the healthy organs and body parts 1 by 1 until there is nothing left anymore.
Give the organs to children who are dying on the wait list for transplantation.

The rest of his body can be used as food for inmates like him.

Nasty, but more common than one might think.

Yep, my ex wife's neighbor tried to rape his 14 year old. Nothing was reported to the police though, but at least the girl was allowed to stay with other family in the village.

Disgusting, I can only hope the guy dies a long slow and very painful death.

So this was the guy that 12 days ago was supposed to be the one who raped & drugged this 8 year old----while the father slept through it.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/916933-man-arrested-after-horrific-drug-rape-murder-of-eight-year-old-in-trang/

Any chance of the "hang them high---why have a trial---just kill him" mob go back and review their remarks now that he is completely innocent of the crime.???

.Doubtful...........very Doubtful................coffee1.gif

Never mind there is bound to be someone else out there soon that we can advocate dispensing with the trial ,--lets just get into the torturing & killing him.......(have the trial latter)

Maybe people are born a certain way. As a parent we seem to have an instinct to love protect and cherish our children. I almost live in fear that something serious might befall them. Then I read a story like this and seriously cannot understand how someone can be that sick. Let's not forget that the little girl also died as a result. Hard to imagine a more foul act from a person.

It happens just as often in the stately mansions. It's just that the rich can hide their transgressions better through an image of being an upstanding member of the community. This has nothing to do with poverty or lack of social opportunities. Some people have an evil streak in them that cannot be treated or eliminated. Unfortunately, their victims live the rest of their lives in fear and pain with no hope of relief.

Archived