Man Wins Desperate Struggle to Free Penis From Toilet Python

webfact

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just sit on my toilet reading this...anyone experienced similair...? Animals come out of a toilet ?? Very unlikly i think but possible as we see here...how the snake can crawl up the pipe ??

Apparently it happens, and it is not really rare occurrence, and even if you leave at a higher floor than ground floor.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/big-python-surprises-housewife-loo

http://redwiretimes.com/singapore-in-brief/snake-found-sneaking-up-toilet-bowl-due-to-very-hot-weather/

Oh, how terrible! It's going to take a long time to recover from that. I wish a full recovery and mental strength to pull through. You can do it python, yes I know he abused you, on your first date as well.

Very, very funny Wilsonandson! Love it!

"...a python slithered out of his squat toilet, bit his penis and refused to let go."

That python must have had great eyesight.

I guess you had a try at this man's dingleling as well.

How else would you know?

I've been bitten by a python but only on the arm and that was an almighty bloody mess which required 16 stitches, deep cleansing, and was exquisite agony.

I have nothing but sympathy and pity for this man. It was bad enough on the arm let alone bang on the John Thomas....

Always look on the bright side at least it was not a king cobra

I've been bitten by a python but only on the arm and that was an almighty bloody mess which required 16 stitches, deep cleansing, and was exquisite agony.

I have nothing but sympathy and pity for this man. It was bad enough on the arm let alone bang on the John Thomas....

Always look on the bright side at least it was not a king cobra

Or a Russell's Viper which necrotises flesh.....

The snake was obviously cockeyed and the man now a sprinkler requiring 3 urinals.

I know a flautist who can how him how to hold it smile.png

Okay... but it has to blown at the same time.

You obviously don't know the Gay guys that I do, they can blow anytime any where! smile.pngfacepalm.gifwhistling.gifwai.gif

Well, exactly the same experience was had by I.

Oh, there were a few small details of difference.

No excrement nor blood involved, but a different bodily fluid did emerge. It wasn't in a toilet, but was in the home. It wasn't a snake, but an alternate species of a life attachment better half sort. A bit less of the biting. Not so much pain either, but other feelings did occur.

Yes, I sympathise with this fella.

I just sit on my toilet reading this...anyone experienced similair...? Animals come out of a toilet ?? Very unlikly i think but possible as we see here...how the snake can crawl up the pipe ??

i always sit to pee EXCEPT at night when i'm not awake 100% and can't be bothered to switch on the light, then i always do the job while standing. i hate the idea of something hiding in the toilet especially since i noticed a giant (poisonous) centipede coming out of my shower drain some weeks ago !!!!

Archived