Foreigner Neighbor is getting cheated on by girlfriend.

Definitely invite him over for a beer. Make plan with him, to see if she is cheating on him. Get him to say to her that he going to visit a friend for 2 days, and have him  sleep over at your place to observe her actions.

I tried dropping hints to my neighbor and he now officially hates me and has stayed with his akank girlfriend. There is proof on the security cameras but I am totally staying out of it now. He had his suspicions and installed cameras in his room but it's too late. She already knows about the cameras and just goes downstairs to chat with her boyfriend(s) and will walk down the street and have them pick her up on their motorbike.

Warning to all: mind your own business. Don't try to be a good guy because now the whole building knows that my neighbors looks bad. He basically blames me though I had nothing to do with it. I didn't tell him just dropped hints.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, yougivemebaby said:

I tried dropping hints to my neighbor and he now officially hates me and has stayed with his akank girlfriend. There is proof on the security cameras but I am totally staying out of it now. He had his suspicions and installed cameras in his room but it's too late. She already knows about the cameras and just goes downstairs to chat with her boyfriend(s) and will walk down the street and have them pick her up on their motorbike.

Warning to all: mind your own business. Don't try to be a good guy because now the whole building knows that my neighbors looks bad. He basically blames me though I had nothing to do with it. I didn't tell him just dropped hints.

You should have just said straight out, your girl is cheating on you. Then he can deal with proving it or ignoring it.

Why did you dance around it, i bet you made it a really really weird situation where he thinks you're with his gf

• 2 weeks later...

Same sort of thing happening with mine  but they are gay .. Last two months there was some British guy paying for there room and now some American is now as the old saying goes there's a sucker born every minute well in Thailand  there is ..  

On 2/20/2017 at 2:34 PM, yougivemebaby said:

You were warned about this several pages ago.  A guy will always believe his GF over friends...and you were never really his friend.  So it's been almost a year and the guy is still with this girl.  Let it be.

Archived