Foreigner Neighbor is getting cheated on by girlfriend.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you are in danger of being arrested by the Mind-Your-Own-Business Police, they probably already have you under surveillance. How do you know what she does with these guys, but more than that how do you know he doesn't cheat on her? This is Thailand and men are always worse offenders, i'd go so far as to say most Thai women that cheat are doing so just to get back at the bloke who comes home at 4am after most likly being at one of the many gogo bar lined soi's.. and maybe he should be giving her more money, who knows what their deal is.. she came out in her gym clothes, maybe that's her personal trainer or just some guy she works out with.. she goes to dinner with a man? maybe that's an acquaintance or a business partner or an language teacher, its just dumb to make assumptions and you will end up pissing both of them off..like you really need another Thai Lady Enemy in this country..

the first post was the best, get you some..

Tell him...

No! Tell her!

Tell her you will tell him... but don't tell him you told her you would tell him!

No don't tell him... don't tell her either...

... I don't know... do what ever you want but tell us if you told him or her!

cheesy.gif

"His girlfriend boasts to the management staff how she has other boyfriends because her (foreign) boyfriend wont marry her and take care of her and her family".

If that is true then she owes him nothing............not your business anyway.

Print out an unsigned letter & business type envelope with dates/times/detail in English & mail it to his address .....If you really wish to inform him.....

Odds are good she can't read English....

Just plot out where you walk in relation to his balcony location....

That karma thing ......

There is also the possibility that he knows exactly whats going on.

I've known people to have..ahem.. "arrangements" of a more open and free relationship.

Heck, i used to drop my ex 5k to get out of town for a few days....did i ask where and with who?

Nope. because while little kitty was away this little tomcat went out to play

Jesus wept.... he calls himself a tomcat for paying off bargirls

you ass-sume again. Just because its the only girls you interact with.

there be very few bars where i live.

But yeah, typical farang attitude that every Thai women in restaurant or nightclub is on the game.

carry on then

Anonymous note slid under the door.

If you told him to his face, he might not believe you..

You would almost have to have pics and a video,for those farangs in denial, to believe it happened to them..

This guy might be a buildibg

You would almost have to have pics and a video,for those farangs in denial, to believe it happened to them..

This guy might be a building jumper.. What floor does he live on??

Unless yku

I have decided not to get involved anymore. The manager and assistant manager will likely spill the beans. They don't like the girl and have shown other people in the building her line posts. This is gonna get ugly. I feel bad for my neighbor but its not my business

Would be nice to find out what the OP thinks about the advice being proffered. His he still here?

You would almost have to have pics and a video, for those farangs in denial, to believe it happened to them..

Unless there are pics or a video of his TGF doing it with some guy.

I would not say a word.

Make a video of the "guests " and put it on Youtube.

Watch out for him coming home and somehow give him the Youtube link, a note under the door, f.ex.

Have camera ready for possible fireworks , catch that on video and put up on You tube as a follow up. Get it viral and sell advertising.

Think creatively and start a Cheaters, Thailand channel. Get sponsorship. Enjoy your work.

Tell him I would, it gives me the shits in thailand when a western man knows that a thai lady is playing up behind the mans back and dose not say nothing.

I did it to a friend of mine, when I seen his thai lady playing around and I was very happy I did it .

Tell me if your thai lady was playing up and someone you knew , knows about it would you not want him to let you know I would .

It not as if that man can't get a new thai lady lots of them around thailand.

As you seem to have a lot of free time to spare, get involved! Tell him and make life a bit more diff... interesting for you! Sure the old bloke's girlfriend will very much appreciate your efforts... Have fun! ...and start looking for a new apartment... thumbsup.gif

Unless yku

Unfortunately for his girlfriend, she has made enemies in the building.. they have been compiling a plethora of evidence against her.

i hope he isnt a jumper. Hes high enough to splatter everywhere.

I think he already has an idea. He installed surveillance in his room to be notified when someone comes in he gets a message.

I have decided not to get involved anymore. The manager and assistant manager will likely spill the beans. They don't like the girl and have shown other people in the building her line posts. This is gonna get ugly. I feel bad for my neighbor but its not my business

Would be nice to find out what the OP thinks about the advice being proffered. His he still here?

Absolutely the correct decision, in my opinion.

On 2nd thoughts, If he is a TV member, im sure he would not shoot the messenger on this.

On these pages we get sound advices of Thai girls from the most mysoginist people on Earth.

He should know the possibilities of what will happen if not married or throwing a heap of money at her.

In fact, he is probably instructing HER to go and get the cash from you other dipsticks, so he dont have to spend HIS money on her family and her krap

so he dont have to spend HIS money on her family and her krap

how about if I tell you I ve known some guys who had spent more then 100,000 Baht per month on their Thai gf, yet their gfs were still cheating on them, they were young and handsome, worse they were going out and paying for expenses by that guy s money, this is the fault of the guys who didn't learn how to game women here, the rule is any person who comes easy to you will be also easy to others too !!

Archived